Red Skys And Royal Cards

Kpop Fanfic Recommendation List

Title : Red Skys And Royal Cards 

Status : On-going

Author : Wynter

Description :

What happens when you are thrown into a world and a war you never knew existed?

The world isn't the same as it once was. The blue sky i used to look up at with the fluffy white coulds floating past has vanished and was replaced with a sky so red,it looks like a sae of blood floating above our heads.

People aren't the same either. Our way of life has changed so much,but you only only that if you are one of the few who knows why it has changed. I used to be blissfully unaware of how much things have changed; my parents still doesn't even know the extent of the changes like most of the population.

If you are curious as to how i was exposed to all this, I would have to tell you it's a long story. So long that the people i tried to tell it to in the past would just brush me off and leave. 

But if you want to know what really happened to the world and what so many are so oblivious to, I ask that you hear my whole story through and not just brush me off as some crazy people.

My story will shatter your views of the world and I apologize in advance but everyone should know of the world that is happening right in front of them even if they can't see it.

I will tell you how I was shoved into this war without even knowing I was part of this.

A world of secrets and magic. A world of Cards.

Link : Here