Life Can Be Sweet, But You Can't Live Without The Sour

Gintama Random Short Stories
Please log in to read the full chapter

"Gin-chan! I don't have enough money to buy my seaweed!" Kagura said on the verge of tears. When Gintoki ignored her for the first time, Kagura then took Gintoki by the collar and shook him while looking at him with tear-stained eyes.

"Eh, that's not my problem. I need money for my Shonen Jump next week cause there's gonna be a new season out" said Gintoki in his usual non-caring voice, as he struggled to get away from Kagura's strong grip.

"I'm home!" said a familiar voice that came from the door.

"The mailman is here!" Kagura said as she dropped Gin on the floor.

"OI, IM NOT THE MAILMAN!"

"Ooh the mailman changed his look!"

"KAGURA, IM NOT THE MAILMAN! CAN YOU NOT EVEN REMEMBER ME!"

"Oh, it's only _____ "

"Why is my name a blank?" _____ said as he came inside.

"It seems that the writer forgot your name at the time, and couldn't look it up because she was on vacation at the time and there was no wifi available at the time. Or, she was lazy" Gin explained nonchalant as he read this week's Shonen Jump.

"OI, THE LAST PART WAS JUST CRUEL. GET YOUR ACT TOGETHER WRITER! IM ONE OF THE MAIN CHARACTERS! HOW COULD YOU FORGET ME!"

"Woof!" barked Sadaharu happily as Kagura fed him.

"NANDE CORDE! EVEN SADAHARU HAS HIS NAME AND HE'S NOT A MAIN CHARACTER, AND NOT HUMAN FOR A MATTER OF FACT!"

"Oi, don't say that about Sadaharu! It's okay Sadaharu, I won't let those glasses hurt you!"

Please log in to read the full chapter