Chapter 9

Clingy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

No One’s POV:

The members walked out of the building. Mingyu and Wonwoo were standing next to Dino and Vernon while Junghan and S.Coups were walking in front of them.

“Don’t you guys think that Jihoonie-hyungs been acting strange lately?” Mingyu asks as he walks besides Wonwoo with one arm slung around the older while his other hand was inside his pocket.

“What do you mean?” Dino asks from his spot beside Vernon.

“I mean like… Hasn’t he been more touchy and clingy with Soonyoungie-hyung lately?” Mingyu asks.

“Yeah! I’ve been thinking that too! I mean…. Jihoonie isn’t the type to be touchy or clingy. Isn’t that Soonyoungies thing?” Wonwoo says with a chuckle.

“I guess Soonyoungie-hyungs been rubbing off on him.” Dino says with a chuckle.

“Hey guys….” Mingyu suddenly says as he looks in front of them with a wide smile.

“Yeah?” Vernon responds, finally saying something.

“What are those two doing?” Mingyu asks as he motions to the two oldest members that were walking ahead of them.

“What?” Vernon asks as he moves to look over at the two.

When Vernon looks forward, he’s met with the sight of S.Coups with his arms around Junghans waist with his head resting on the vocals shoulder while Junghan had a gentle smile with his arm around the leader’s shoulder. When Vernon saw this, this caused the rapper to ball his hands into fists and clench his jaw.

“Haven’t those two seemed really close lately?” Wonwoo asks as he looks at the two members that were in front of them with a confused expression.

“Yeah. It’s almost like they’re dating.” Mingyu says with a chuckle.

When Vernon hears what Mingyu says, he stiffens even more.

While this was going on, the two oldest members had no idea what was going on behind them.

“What are you doing, Seungchul-ah?” Junghan asks as he looks at the older who had his arms around his waist.

“What happened between us Junghan-ah? It’s like you dumped me for the Jisoo.” S.Coups says with a fake pout.

“What do you mean?” Junghan asks with a gentle smile.

“We were so close. IT’S OFFICIAL! YOU DUMPED ME FOR HONG JISOO!” S.Coups says as he over-reacts which causes Junghan to smile and wrap an arm around the leader’s shoulders.

“No one can replace you.” Junghan says with a chuckle as they arrive at the cafe before S.Coups moves to open the door for the long haired vocal.

“Thanks Seungchul-ah.” Junghan says with a smile as he walks inside with S.Coups following behind him.

The two oldest members walked into the cafe and walked over to a table that held six chairs before they sat across from each other.

Not too much time after the two sat down, the door opened and Mingyu, Vernon, Wonwoo and Dino walked in.

“Give me your hand Junghan-ah.” S.Coups says as he watches Vernon walk through the door.

“What? Why?” Junghan asks as he raises an eyebrow.

“I just want to see something.” S.Coups says with a smile as he reaches for Junghans hand.

“Okay?” Junghan says in an unsure tone as he gives S.Coups his hand before he

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter