Chapter 11

Clingy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

No One’s POV:

“It’s been awhile since the two of us hung out.” Junghan says with a gentle smile as he looks over at Vernon who moved to sit down on the couch while the vocal fixed his hair.

“It has… Hasn’t it.” Vernon says with a chuckle as he glances at the vocal who was standing in front of the mirror.

“You’ve been frowning an awful lot today.” Junghan says as he glances over at Vernon through the mirror he places his hat back on.

“Is something bothering you?” Junghan adds on as he turns around to look over at the rapper who stood up and was walking towards him.

“It’s nothing hyung.” Vernon replies with a smile as he moves to sit down with his back against the mirror before watching Junghan sit down next to him.

“Is something bother you hyung or are you just tired? You’ve been randomly closing your eyes a lot today.” Vernon says as he moves to rest his head on the vocals shoulder.

“It’s just that my eyes are a little sore today so there’s nothing to worry about.” Junghan responds with a smile as he gently places a hand on Vernon’s head and runs his hand gently through Vernon’s hair.

After Junghan finishes answering the rapper, both males fall silent. This results the room falling silent besides the sound of their breathing and the gentle sound of their heartbeats.

“We should start stretching.” Junghan says as he breaks the long silence before he moves his head to look towards the rappers head that was still placed on his shoulder.

“Wouldn’t it be a little odd if we’re sitting like this when Chanie and Seungchulie walk in when they decide to join us?” Junghan asks after he sees how Vernon didn’t move a muscle nor did it seem like the younger would open his mouth to say anything.

“I guess you have a point there.” Vernon mumbles before he moves his head from the older’s shoulder.

When Junghan hears the younger’s response, the vocal moves to stand up before he steps away from the mirror and sits down to bend over to grab his feet in order to stretch his legs and back.

Letting out a gentle sigh, Vernon moves to stand up before he walks over to Junghan and stands behind him. The rapper then bends over slightly to place his hands onto Junghans shoulders before pressing down.

Vernon releases the pressure after counting down from ten seconds before he stands up straight as he lets a sigh slip between his lips.

Once Vernon moves to sit down, both males whip their heads to face the door when they hear the door opening.

“Hey guys!” A happy Hoshi says with a wide smile.

“Hey!” Junghan says with a smile before his eyes glance to look behind the blond to see a ball of pink hair.

“Hey Soonyoung-hyung! Hey Jihoon-hyung!” Vernon says with a smile as he leans back slightly to look behind the dancer in order to glance over at the producer.

“Hey guys.” Woozi says as he steps slightly away from Hoshi in order to stand beside the blond instead of behind him.

The pink haired producer walks over towards Junghan and Vernon before he moves to sit down in front of them.

“I thought you guys went to talk to Dongho?” Junghan asks as he watches Hoshi walk over to his bag that was in the corner of the room.

“Yeah we went to talk to them, but hyung had to leave for a lesson so now we’re back.” Hoshi replies with a smile as he stands up before pulling off his ‘good’ shirt and grabbing a tank top that he didn’t mind getting drenched in sweat.

“Hansol-ah” Hoshi says with a smile as he looks over at Vernon once he finished pulling on his shirt.

“Yes hyung?” Vernon responds as he looks over at Hoshi who changed into a grey tank top.

“Come get a couple of water bottles and energy drinks with me. We could probably grab a few snacks too from the convenience store.” Hoshi says as he stands up straight and faces the rapper.

“Okay.” Vernon replies with a gentle smile as he moves to get up.

“Here, I’ll pay.” Junghan says as he pulls out his wallet in order to pull out 20000 won before handing it to Hoshi when the blond walks over to him.

“Thanks hyung!” Hoshi says with a smile before he walks over towards Vernon who was already standing at the door holding the door open.

Junghan smiles before he watches the two walk out of the practice room.

The long haired vocal moves to take off his hat, retie his hair an

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter