Hiding my secret

Why Didn't She tell Me ?

Jonghyun 5 months now has passed away. My performances in stage has gotten better. My fatherly love for chungee has been incredible" he once called me appa. For the 2 time, Lately I've been having random visits from taemin. I don't mind then again I do mind. Yes he's my younger friend ok we were close in shinee...but those days were long ago and over. I waved at the crowd while getting my award for best solo artist given to me at the Mnet awards by taemin, chungee is watching me at home on TV with Minho.. he's finally let Minho in so I don't have to worry about chungee feeling uncomfortable around him.

Jonghyun: Ah thank you so much for being so kind and wonderful to me this year. When I left shinee 3 years ago you all supported me and comforted me. If it wasn't for you all I wouldn't have made this far. I bowed and turned to taemin giving him a hug and blowing a kiss to the crowd.

Audience: we love you oppa!!!!!! I giggled one more time and deeply whispered.

Jonghyun: I love you more. Fan girls screamed and threw beautiful roses. Of course I caught them just in time while making a finally bow off stage back behind the stage I walked out the entrance thanking everyone. Taemin quickly ran giving me another hug.

Taemin: you did great..we should meet up some time.

Jonghyun: I'm afraid I am busy with practice.. how about July when Bora comes back home? Taemin looked up sadly but failed to speak his mind.

Taemin: ok..I'm pretty sure she'll be happy to see you.. Later Kim. I watched taemin sadly stop hugging me and run out the exit disappearing into the crowd. 20 minutes later I walked into the living room seeing chungee sleeping on the couch and Minho snoring on the floor. I'm sorry taemin maybe you'll find out one day, I've forgiven what you did to my sister. Breaking up with her before the wedding, so I'll see you when she returns back from the UK..but not now, even though you feel that i'm hiding you from my secret.. I am. After all Minho has been a great help for the best.