A fathers comfort

Why Didn't She tell Me ?

Leaveing it to me I was surprised about this long lost son of mine, more importantly that he was abandoned by his own mother. Now that I have something interesting, I've set up goals as a father. I want to know who chungee is what he thinks as a child. I can't forgive LE for her actions of a sorry mom..but everyone has their reasons in life I guess. I sat on the floor with chungee watching him draw clouds and stars.

Jonghyun: chungee your drawing is good. Chungee slowly wiped his eyes as he started crying, I scooted closer to him sitting chungee on my lap hugging him tightly. Its sad to see him cry..as an actor, singer my life was harsh when I was a boy my father walked out when my umma died, it was my sister and I against the world.But that's over now a new generation of sorrow has entered my path again. So its up to me to do my part.

Jonghyun: chungee I'm here for you..I promise as your appa I'm not going to ever leave you no matter what. Chungee hugged me for the first time. They say the way to bond with a child is to be there for them no matter what. That's what I'll do I'll keep my promise. I kissed chungee on his head and smiled at his drawing.

Jonghyun: I'm the cloud..which means protection, and you are this star" out shining everything. I pointed to the pictures explaining to chungee. He looked at the pictures then me smiling so ever brightly. I knew he understood what I said, After all this is a father's words comfort.