Announcement

Masquerade
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Once Amber and the girl who claimed to be St. Mary Claire's News paper Editor in Chief Irene Bae reaches the shade of a big oak tree, one student walks up to them and the handsome girl instantly realizes who it was. "Kyuhyun." Amber acknowledges her two year-senior's presence who greets her back with a smile before turning to look at the person next to her. "Youre not a student here. I believe I have all the right to you out of our premises." He tells Irene who pulls her cap off her head, her blonde hair falling appealingly over to her shoulders, something which didnt left unnoticed by Amber.

"Baechu.. Baechu.." All of their attention catches another blonde running towards them, also wearing St. Montgomery's school uniform.

To Amber's surprise though, the other blonde pushes her to the ground before pulling Irene to hide behind her back like a mother goose protecting her duckling.

They look cute together. Amber cant help but think, despite being pushed over by a girl smaller than her not to mention with an outrageous strength too.

"Dont you dare hurt her."

"We're not hurting anyone here. And besides youre the first one to implicate pain. Just look at what you did to Mr. Liu." Kyunhyun says as he help Amber up to her feet again. The latter though was still a little bit uncomfortable being referred to as a man more so by her senior, she still need a lot of getting used to it. And Kyuhyun is different, he's just not Amber's senior, he's her bodyguard too, courtesy of Mr. Heechul-nim. The latter believed that its best if someone's going to look after her every second of every minute of everyday, and now Amber thinks that Heechul's right.

If not for Kyuhyun, Amber mustve been interviewed already and worst is, she couldve said something that can blow off all Heechul's plan.

"Im fine Kyuhyun." Amber dusts herself off before looking up to the two blondes. "She's just trying to protect her classmate. But everything is only a misunderstanding though." 

"Wait, did he just say Liu? Youre him? Youre Aj Liu, the new legacy?" And again, Amber doesnt know what to feel. She doesnt know if she should be happy or scared that somehow people is starting to really know her as someone else.

 Kyuhyun answers for her. "Yes he is."

Two more students walks towards them, probably freshmen since they bowed to Kyuhyun and her, and that there's only one star on their uniform's collar. "Please these two fine ladies to the gate. Im quite sure that their school will be delighted to have them back." And the students follows the orders.

Amber can still hear Irene and Seulgi, the other blonde whom she caught the name earlier when she yanked Irene away from her, murmuring about how their headline tomorrow will be.

"Heechul's asking for you." Kyuhyun tells her once the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter