What are you?

Hell on Earth
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"You're not human," JungKook whispered, sitting up as he woke up with Seohyun in his bed. It was 6:30 am; normally, he would've woken up around 8. 

"How would you know?" A small voice responded. JungKook sighed and leaned his arms over his knees.

"You're awake," he said.

"Why would you think I'm not human?" Seohyun repeated, sitting up.

"Because no one just strangles someone in the park with the intention of murdering them in cold blood without knowing who they are," he answered softly.

"I knew your name, didn't I?" Seohyun countered.

"That's the thing. You said my name but then you said you didn't know me. Also, I didn't know you, but I've heard your name. And if that isn't enough evidence, I saw Hell in your eyes and I could taste blood and smell fire. And your eyes were pitch ing black," he explained to her quietly. Seohyun laid a hand on his shoulder.

"Hallucinations, JungKook," she replied easily. JungKook shut his eyes and tried not to throw his frustration at her.

"And humans don't have the power to raise others off the floor and make it impossible for them to move while the victim's body is suffering from great pain," he added, looking over to her with a hurt expression.

"JungKook, I told you I was sorry-"

"Tell me what you are, Seohyun. I bet that's not even your real name," JungKook spat. She looked down at the blankets and sighed.

"My real name is Seo Joo-Hyun, if that helps any. I always preferred Seohyun, though," she replied, dodging his question. JungKook glared at her.

"Seohyun," he muttered harshly.

"What if you don't want to help me once I tell you? I can't just go on my own. That's why I had Tiffany in the first place, because I'm scared and I get really lonely and I don't really know this place. I don't know what to do and Tiffany was supposed to help me," she told him sadly. JungKook pressed his lips together and took her hand.

"I won't get lost, Seohyun," he assured her. "I just want to know."

"I'm a demon. Father sent me up here to torture innocent souls and kill a few, and there were other things but I can't remember them at the moment. The point is, I'm not good at it, so he sent Tiffany to help me, but now I've lost her," Seohyun explained.

"What kind of demon are you?" He asked quietly, and Seohyun was comforted by the fact he didn't seem taken aback that she was a demon.

"The generic kind. The kind that disguises itself as a human and walks the Earth," Seohyun said. "The kind that lost Tiffany."

"We should go find her, then," JungKook stated with a smile. And Seohyun nodded as she threw the covers off her legs and swung them over the side of the bed.

"Oh, no, wait. JungKook, look at me," Seohyun commanded as she pushed his body down on the bed and straddled him with blank, white eyes. And that was the most terrifying part about her, the fact that he couldn't decipher her eyes now.

"No, no, no, stop it, Seohyun. I'm gonna help y

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter