Unreliable

Hell on Earth
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Taehyung slept over and stayed through the next day, and JungKook slept only to leave again around 9 am, and Seohyun had just a small window of time to see him before he left. And he grinned brightly and hugged her before leaving again, even though he seemed a bit too exhausted to be going to work. "Why did he leave so early?" She asked, sitting up against his chest because days were getting colder because it was October now, and the temperature was dropping in the house as well because neither one of them knew where the thermostat was.

Of course, maybe it was just cold because she was wearing a red long-sleeved t-shirt that wasn't particularly warm and a pair of dark red fuzzy socks. She wasn't wearing a bra or pants, so maybe she was somewhat cold. Maybe.

"Because he said two of his coworkers were out and he has to fill in. I don't see why Byunghun couldn't do it. That guy is too lazy for his own good and JungKook works way too hard because he's reliable," Taehyung told her.

"Well, tell him I miss him. It's sad we can't hang out often anymore," she said with a pout. Taehyung smiled.

"I'm sure he'd love to hear you say that himself," he stated. Seohyun gave him a confused look.

"But he's not here, Tae," she replied, so he pulled out his phone and tapped around until JungKook's number was calling on the screen.

"But he'll answer," he said, handing her the phone. She put it up to her ear and waited for it to stop ringing.

"Hey, Taehyung. I don't know if this is the best time-"

"JungKook?" Seohyun interrupted quietly.

"Seohyun! Hey, Seo, how's it - Take my shift for a few minutes, L.Joe - how's it going?" He asked hopefully, stopping in the middle to speak to someone else.

"When will you come home tonight?" She asked hopefully.

"Seohyun..." He trailed off.

"What? Are you gonna be late again?"

"Yeah. The best I can do is 2, but you're gonna be asleep by then, won't you?" He asked in a disheartened tone. Seohyun's sigh said it all. "I'm sorry. I really am, Seohyun, but I can't come home early. I have work to do and JinRi and Suzy are both gone today. I took their shifts," he told her.

"But I miss you," she said softly. JungKook cooed and she could p

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter