---

First Dance
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

You were the second richest person in your entire school of elitist students. No one knew that. You were known as the lowly nerd that was the bully victim of the richest kid in school, Park Chanyeol. 

The girl in braided pigtails who wore her skirt too long and had freakishly large glasses was an easy target for him. Your fate had always seemed to be intertwined with his, as you were now sitting in your own home with him and his family. 

He was unaware of who you were, as your appearance was changed from school. Your hair was down and wavy, and instead of the unflattering school uniform, you had a flowing dress that showed off your curves, and Chanyeol thought you were one of the most beautiful girls he had ever seen. 

That is, until he heard your name. He knew the name all too well, and tried to believe that more than one girl had the same name as you, but that wasn’t the truth. The harder he looked at you, the more he could see the frames around your eyes and your hair styled in braids like normal. 

Now he understood why there was a look of fear across your face when he entered your home. Things would not be going well for you tonight. Your parents and his parents were talking about marriage. Marriage. 

As in, where two people are bound together for life. As in, you and your bully Chanyeol, getting married. It was a merger between your father’s company and his father’s, meaning you would have to get married to Park Chanyeol. 

The news spread like wildfire, all around campus, in the media, about your marriage. It seemed like everything was happening too fast for you to comprehend. 

That childhood dream of planning your wedding with someone that you love was turning into a complete nightmare. The only thing you were really allowed to control was the dress you were going to where. 

While you wanted a smile, quiet wedding, this wedding would be grand, expensive, and extravagant like your parents and in laws wanted. And today might have been one of the worst days of your entire life. 

You were currently transferring all of your belongs in your house to a new apartment, the exact same thing that Chanyeol was doing. Your parents thought it would be a good idea if the two of you lived together before the wedding, so that you would get to know each other better. 

That’s the last thing you wanted. They purposely bought an apartment with one bedroom, for you to share, purposely made it within walking distance to your school so that you’d walk together, and didn’t let you hire a maid so that you’d do the housework like a married couple. 

You had to live with Chanyeol for two months before you became married. And you were terrified. You didn’t know if you could learn to forgive and love him in that short amount of time. 

All the while, Chanyeol was taking this time to learn about you. He quickly learned that you were an amazing cook, and easily looked forward to every meal you were willing to make him. 

He also learned to never wake you up in the morning and let the alarm do it instead, which he thought was adorable. For the first couple of weeks, Chanyeol had respected your boundaries and slept on the couch instead, but as you were becoming closer, you were becoming more comfortable around each other. 

Chanyeol’s need for you to be around was increasing as fast as his heart beat would whenever he saw you. And he immediately regre

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter