Hug Me

Hug Me

   large.jpg

 

  Annyeong! This is my first chapter (well obviously). I really hope you enjoy!___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

   It was a cold night in Korea. While everyone was tucked up into bed, Amber was still practicing in the studio for her upcoming schedule in China. She had to be up at 5 A.M the next morning as it was already one in the morning. 'It makes no difference anyway' she thought to herself. She has always had a lot of insomnia since she debuted as an idol, especially lately with her solo career. She has been working non stop since the beginning of the year and though she doesn't give herself enough time to realize it, it's really affecting her.

   The song ended as she breathed deeply catching her breath. She went and sat on the floor and took a swig out of her water bottle as she started to feel dizzy. She's been dizzy a lot lately. She leaned back and rested her head against the wall and sighed as she felt a ringing in her ears. Not only was her insomnia affecting her physical state, it was affecting her anxiety as well. She's been having more panic attacks lately which has stressed her out even more as she doesn't want her fans to find out and worry about her. She got up and started the music again trying to dance away her troubles.

***************************************************************************************************************************************************

 Kris POV

  "That's it today everyone. Good job!" the director announced. It was currently 12 A.M in China and Kris had just finished his shooting for his new movie. He had been busy ever since he had his acting debut in China but he was happy doing what he loved. "You're going to the concert to perform 'I can hear your voice' right?" the director asked as he came over and patted Kris on his shoulder.

 "Yes, I will be there. Do you know who else is performing?" he asked out of curiosity.

 "Not quite sure... I do know that some people from the kpop industry will be performing though. Why you ask? Looking for someone in particular?"

  "Ah, it's nothing just wondering." Kris' heart beat fast at the thought that one of those kpop idols could be Amber. 'No it couldn't be... could it?'

 As he lied in bed that night he looked up at the ceiling deep in thought. 'What if she is coming for the performance tomorrow? What would I say to her? Should I say anything to her? No, I have to I can't let this chance get away from me. But what if she hates me now? I mean, she has every right to because of the fact that I didn't say goodbye because it would hurt me to much to say goodbye to her adorble llama face. Gosh I'm so selfish.' Ever since Amber and Kris had the mutual decision to take a break from dating since they were both promoting at the same time in 2013, they had still continued to be best friends. They both had always planned to get back together but with Kris leaving, it's just not how things worked out. They missed each other.

'Are you okay right now? Please rest' .

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

  I hope you all liked my first chapter! I will try my best to update regularly! Please comment if you have any suggestions of the amount of time you want me to take between updating. I don't know if Amber actually has anxiety because of course I'm not her and she has never stated so, but I decided to add it to the story because I feel like it can be relatable to people who have anxiety and I actually have it myself. Anyways I hope you enjoyed and feel free to leave suggestions of things you want to happen in the comments.

  Translation: Annyeong- Hello/ goodbye. shortened version of Annyeonghaseyo.