Meeting

Bunny Cafe Lay

 You’ve been curious about the new cafe for about a month now so today you finally decided to check it out and find out why all your friends were talking about it. You arrived in front of the shop with the words BUNNY CAFE and opened the door to go in. A soft tinkle of a bell was heard the moment you opened the door and almost immediately someone appeared in front of you. 
     
    “Hello there Miss and welcome to Bunny Cafe! A table for one?” The person who appeared to be a waiter asked. You smiled and nodded as he led you to your seat. He left for a moment and you took a look around the cafe. The cafe was decorated with a simplistic and homey feeling and looked similar to many other cafes but it had an area that was separated by what looked like a baby gate. Beyond the gate you could see some people holding rabbits and feeding them. You turn around to face the waiter as you hear him approaching again. 
      
     “Here’s the menu Miss.” He hands the menu over and waits at your table as you decide what to order.
        
          The menu had a large selection of different teas and coffees but what caught your eyes was the large range of cute bunny shaped food. There were chocolate chip bunny cookies, bunny shaped pudding and even bunny shaped rice with curry.

        “I’ll have the milk tea and could you recommend something to eat?” You look up from the menu and finally got a good look at your waiter. 
        Cute. That was the first word that popped into your head as you saw him smile while writing down your order. You watched him scratch the back of his head as he then looked down and scanned the menu. Yep he was too cute.

        “Do you like pancakes Miss? Our bunny pancakes are very delicious and they should go well with milk tea.” He looked at you with a hopeful smile and there was no way you would say no.

        “I’ll have the pancakes then.” You hand the menu over to him and you watch as he bows and walks away. 

        You spend about 30 minutes eating and learning more about the place from your waiter Lay (the name on his nametag) who is actually the owner of the place. He loved bunnies and after going to a bunny cafe in Japan he decided to open one of his own. He reminded you of a bunny at times because of the way he smiled and an indescribable feeling he gave that you nicknamed the bunny aura. After eating you spent an hour playing in the bunny area and making friends with a light brown bunny that rubbed her chin all over you, a sign that meant it really likes you according to Lay. Lay had been around you most of the time you were there giving you bunny facts and making sure that you were alright. At one point you saw another waiter stare and him and shake his head (an action that caused you to giggle and Lay to look at you confused). Although you had a great time you really did need to go so you went to get your bag. Before you left you waved at Lay who hurried over to where you stood.

        “Did you have a good time Miss?” He asked giving you what you were calling his too pure for this world smile.

        “Yes I did! I really love animals but I think bunnies might have a special place in my heart after today.”

        “So…ummm…will you be..umm…coming again?” This time he didn’t look at you and looked down at his shoes. You smiled when you noticed a faint blush on his cheeks.

        “Of course I will be.” You had been at the cafe for less than two hours but it was already becoming your favorite cafe, although you weren’t sure if it was because of the food, bunnies or a certain smiling waiter/owner.