watching over you

Watching over you +added chapters

seohyun got off the van and waved a bye to the manager , she took a few steps toward her building entrance .. the sound of the van's engine was drafting away and the garage was deadly quiet by now ... 

 
seohyun's heart raced as she heard a foot step from somewhere behind , she turned around quickly screening the place with her glance but no one to be found , not even an ant there , it could be her imagination or it could be something serious .. 
 
she hardly gulped as she tried to maintain her breathing , it couldn't be a serial killer at that time as it wasn't even that late , right ? she asked herself and chuckled denying her own assumption right away , no way was the word she kept on repeating over and over in her mind ... but then she came to acknowledge the fact that murderers don't have a specific schedule after all ..  
 
she clinched her fists getting her strength ready to beat up whoever is there  .. she revised all the techniques she got to learn in her latest taekwondo class .. she opened to call out for whosever is there to come out but then she got a smarter idea and a smirk was drawn on her face right away ..
 
the step one in her plan , was to hide somewhere then wait for that person to come out , clinching her fists as she was determined to find out who's following her .. 
 
she took a cautious steps toward the building but her head was fully turned to watch over her back , clinching her phone tightly to call for help anytime soon .. 
 
a frightening loud screeches of a car tires echoed across the quiet garage , it wasn't her lucky day for sure as the car was speeding toward her !!! as she saw the speeding car she couldn't process the situation and her body froze .. 
 
but her mind worked harder than ever reminding her of her mom , dad , unnies !! i hope you'll keep on loving me forever - she prayed in a blink of eye as she closed her eyes to face her final destiny ..
 
suddenly a pair of muscular arms surrounded her waist as they pulled her roughly away from the speeding foreigner car !! she thought she would hit the ground roughly but she fell on someone's body instead !! 
 
it took her a moments to regain her heartbeat and to believe she was still alive and not in the next world , although she had no prove that she's still alive but she thought it would be alright anyway dying this way since it didn't hurt much .. 
 
she felt the arm surrounding her waist wriggling and the body under her started to growl in pain  !! she opened her eyes slowly and raised her head slowly as she found a perfect face inches away from her .. 
 
the man was literally an eye candy , with a perfect v-line , a straight sharp nose and voluminous tasty lips !! - i think i'm in heaven now !! - she thought as her heart raced 
 
he twitched his eyes in pain opening them and held her glance , seohyun's heart rocked roughly in her chest when she saw his captivating eyes ! he had a tear mole too so she had to stare at his beautiful eyes for a little longer mesmerizing and admiring them ..
 
" are you okay ? " he asked with a husky tone and his voice sounded perfect to be recorded in a million album getting the highest sales in the entertainment world  
 
" mmm .. ah yeah .. " she hardly grabbed the words still staring at him 
 
he tightened his arm around her waist and she frowned shocked " you look so beautiful close up seo juhyun -ssi " he said with a smirk 
 
literally she fell in the arms of a bastard , she couldn't be more luckier today , she wriggled roughly away from him and he growled in more pain ..
 
she got on the rough asphalt on her knees staring at him 
 
he recovered his strength as he raised his head from the ground to sit too .. he stared back at her for a moments before he murmurs " a goddess " 
 
seohyun's cheeks was flaming with heat that almost melted them , she was surprised herself by her reaction as she heard those compliment words everyday but never had that serious effect on her !
was it the way he looked at her that left her a complete speechless idiot in his presence ? - she wondered  
 
admiration and thankful feelings crept slowly in her mind and she was ready to shower him with her gratefulness , he saved her life !  
 
" i'm really .... " seohyun parted her lips slightly as she felt amused by this amazing brave man ..
 
anyway he was busy looking for something , he leaned toward her in a romantic nerve-wrecking scene and seohyun froze as she replayed a similar movie scene that ended with a kiss , would she hate it she wondered !! well she got no other choice , right ? - she convinced herself 
 
" my camera !! " he whined in disbelief as he reached for his scratched lens that was behind seohyun , he frowned in pain as if seeing his precious child got hurt .. 
 
seohyun closed her eyes in disappointment for a moment as she took a deep breath , when she opened them again , her glance fell on the professional camera in his hands !! 
 
the fact that she was followed by someone for the last months hit her hard .. 
 
" are you ... by the way ... a paparazzi ? " she asked stuttering 
 
he looked at her and sighed " yes , i am " 
 
she widened her eyes in disbelief !! she can bet her whole life that today is the worst day of her life !! 
 
she got startled as she stood suddenly to leave , paparazzi are the worst !! those creatures who takes over your private life to gain money , the more they destroy you the richer they get !! 
 
although her knees were still in the shaking mode that she almost got killed a moment ago , she wriggled to stand up quickly and as expected from those weak knees they betrayed her and she almost fell again 
 
two hands s around her arms holding her for a temporary a support
 
" don't touch me !! " she shouted as she looked at him frowning after she let her self free from his grip 
 
" i saved you earlier , i deserve a thank you instead " he said seriously staring at her 
 
she stared at him as she got more angry " who do you think you are , to touch me ? " 
 
" wae ? do i have to be an idol , an actor , a prince to touch your mighty ??? " he said mocking 
 
" those too can't touch me , no one can ... " she pointed a finger at him but her tongue ended up heavy as she didn't know what to call him 
 
" yonghwa ... jung yonghwa .. a paparazzi from dispatch " he said confidently with a grin 
 
" yonghwa-ssi , i almost died because of you and you want me to be thankful !! you have to be grateful i'm not going to report you ... " 
 
" why aren't you going to report me ? because i'm handsome ? have you fallen for me already !! " he said so confident and serious 
 
seohyun chuckled in disbelief 
 
" are you crazy ? i'm sure your brain isn't working probably !! " she said as she took a quick steps to the building , and he followed her 
 
she froze clinching her teeth and turned around " WHY ARE YOU FOLLOWING ME ??? " she shouted and her voice echoed across the garage 
 
" your phone .." yonghwa said as he showed her the phone that she dropped earlier when they fell on the ground
 
she looked at her phone in his hand and twisted ashamed , her shouting earlier was for no reason after all , she extended her hand to take it from him but he retreated the phone into his pocket !! 
 
she widened her eyes in a shock and her blood boiled " i'm going to report you for real " she threatened
 
" i'll discard it before you make it to the station " he said confidently smiling and she got more irritated 
 
" what do you want exactly ? " 
 
" a thanks .. " 
 
" you're a psycho " 
 
" it's okay , most of us are " he said grinning 
 
she sighed heavily as she prayed that this nightmare will end soon , she passed her fingers in her hair in a captivating way before she decides to do it 
 
" ok thanks " she said quickly extending her hand asking for her phone 
 
" i want you to answer one more question honestly and i'll return your phone back right away " he said seriously 
 
" what kind of man doesn't keep his word !! " she said irritated , he asked for a thanks and she did and now he's toying with her , he's the worst !! 
 
" me " he said as he shrank his shoulders teasing 
 
" i'm not gonna answer any questions .." 
 
" if you don't answer , i'm going to stalk you for months or even years , imagine being followed everywhere by me ? we might end up as friends too !! " he said grinning widely proving her point of view - he's crazy -
 
" me and you being friends !! you got a wild imagination there " she said as she faked a laugh
 
" lovers ? " he made up the possibility teasing 
 
seohyun opened in a shock ! she had never met such a crazy man before , and she's really hating her luck for encountering the craziest man ever 
 
her precious phone was literally her personal life and she didn't want her personal life to fall in the hands of a bastard paparazzi from dispatch !  
 
she was thinking seriously about it , while his eyes were totally lost in her beauty , he has always felt her angelic aura from the past months he stalked her , but he never knew that she could be this cute ! her eyes sparkled beautifully , her voluminous wavy hair was heavenly matching her long neckline , the more he looks at her the peaceful he gets , and he was greedy enough to wish for an eternal life beside her , an angel was the perfect word to describe her   
 
everything about her looked so perfect , chic and beautiful , he felt lucky that he finally met her in person not through his long distance camera lens , he never imagined that he'll ever have a word with her but it really happened , he was lucky enough to meet the nation maknae and talk to her , he couldn't ask for more in this life
 
" ok .. ask , but give me your word that you will return the phone " she said and snapped him from his thoughts 
 
he grinned as he extended his pinky finger to seal a promise , she looked at him frowning then she chuckled as she went to seal the pinky promise with him 
 
he looked at her eyes asking " are you dating someone these days ? " 
 
her heart raced as she held his glance , it felt like a love confession line is soon to follow , but she's aware that he was doing his job as a paparazzi 
 
" no ..." she answered solemnly extending her hand waiting for her phone 
 
" are you in love with someone ? " 
 
" no .. " she said solemnly again moving her fingers in a hurry up motion 
 
" you are lying , right ? " he asked confused , she clinched her teeth irritated as she took a steps closer to him , she secured a grip around his wrist and her other hand reached for the phone , while yonghwa loosened his grip on the phone for her to take it effortlessly 
 
she took it finally " i'm not lying " she said and took a steps leaving 
 
" wait .. you're 25 years , have you broken up already ? am i late ? " he asked as he followed her curious 
 
" i've never dated before , even if you followed me you'll never find something interesting " she said as she walked to the building entrance 
 
he hurried taking a steps to stand in front of her blocking her way " but you want to fall in love , right ? " 
 
she looked at him confused " what are you talking about !! i think the incident earlier has severely damaged your brain !! "  
 
" i'm sure it's you who builded up her walls ! " he said seriously and she hardly gulped as she widened her eyes at him 
 
he continued " everything about you would make any man fall hardly for you , all what it takes is a glance at your sparkling eyes , cute lips and ..." 
 
seohyun interrupted him irritated " a love from a glance wouldn't last forever " 
 
yonghwa was troubled by her interruption as he thought about it , he his hair before he says " wether it'll last forever or not it depends on the people involved  " 
 
" you're right , but if it was a love from a glance wouldn't that means it's a merely physical attraction ! " seohyun suggested 
 
yonghwa thought before he says " a physical attraction is good to start a relationship , then you would get to know each other as time goes by , and you'll end up deeply in love that might end up as a forever thing " 
 
" according to your own words yonghwa-ssi , you too don't believe in love from a glance , you said : as they get to know each other with time just then they might fall in love or breakup ; so a physical attraction equal a love from a glance but neither of them equal true love " 
 
yonghwa was stunned looking at her , he thought about it again and opened his mouth in a shock " you are right after all " 
 
" to put it into another words , love needs time , encounters and situations .. a physical attraction from men will never add anything to my love life not even a bit " seohyun said lastly before she passes yonghwa 
 
yonghwa murmured to himself " yeah , but if you kept on hiding behind your walls , encounters will just pass by you and you'll never realize how important were they " 
 
yonghwa turned around following her with his glance , she got his heart by her stunning beauty and his mind by her words ! he got scared by the fact how is he missing her after moments of their meeting , and he couldn't help but to admit that - he's seohyun's number one fan from now on -   
 
------------------------------------------------------------------
later that night ~ 1:00 a.m 
 
yonghwa worked on his laptop , uploading the photos he caught today .. working on those countless photos with slight different detail , blurred part or imperfect angle have always been a headache , but surprisingly this time , her countless photos were his joy that night , her every single detail , move and glance were so precious he couldn't delete any of them .. yonghwa has always admired his photographing skills , his ultimate ego was slowly declining as he acknowledged how his photos felt plain and shady comparing to the reality .. 
 
he chuckled at the fact - he's not a teenager anymore yet he fell for an idol !! 
 
------------------------------------------------------------------
 
two weeks later ~ SNSD dorm 
 
seohyun was laying on her bed , holding her phone and reading an online article over and over 
 
( it's a pity that my lens couldn't catch her charming perfection , her sparkling glances and her chic lady moves , those photos are literally shady and plain compared to her real life beauty .. if you didn't fell for her through my poor photos , i assure you you'll fall for her the next moment you meet her , and you'll get hooked once you're lucky enough to have a word with her .. a wise smart lady like her will call it a trivial physical attraction and ignores your lingering glances at her , she might even look down on you and call you crazy for falling for her instantly ... 
 
in the end you'll get one of either two choices , one : you'll go crazy about finding someone like her who could easily give up for you but it's a fail for sure as she's a one of kind women
 
second : you'll end up following her around admiring her every single expression , though you could never go near her so you'll end up miserable too 
 
photographer : J.Y.H  
writer : J.Y.H                      ) 
 
 
" yaaaah seohyun ! " hyoyeon shouted as she opened the door of seohyun's room rushing excitedly toward her
 
" unnie ! you startled me " seohyun said as she locked her phone 
 
" have you read dispatch's new article ? " hyoyeon said shoving her ipad to seohyun's face , she continued with a loud tone " seriously dispatch is having a serious crush on you !! " 
 
seohyun's heart raced at those dangerous words , crush on her ! " unnie , stop joking "
 
" then how can you explain dispatch being fond of you these days ! that the third article about you in just two weeks !! they got a nice pictures of you too !! are you paying them ? " hyoyeon narrowed her eyes at seohyun 
 
" eh ! unnieeeeee " seohyun whined embarrassed as she touched her hair nervously 
 
" aigoo , our maknae is lucky ... you must be happy " hyoyeon said smiling and laying on seohyun's bed 
 
" unnie , what do you think of a paparazzi ? " seohyun asked seriously with a soft tone 
 
" they are the worst EVER " hyoyeon replied casually and seohyun twisted her lips to the side depressed
 
hyoyeon started talking as she closed her eyes relaxing " have you thought about the date with hakyeon ?" 
 
" i'm not sure if i should go on that date .. i'm not sure if hakyeon is the one for me " seohyun said staring at the article 
 
" that's exactly why you should go and try out , you'll never know unless you try .. " 
 
seohyun confusion was eating her up by now , she sat up probably giving her whole attention to her unnie before she asks with a deep tone " unnie , isn't love already fated , like meeting some stranger , somewhere unexpected , one day , and a memorable event could happen so you'll end up thinking what if -fate- really exists ... " 
 
" maknae , fate exists indeed but you have to work hard too to find him , go out and experience different things , love is fated but it'll never knock your door unless you fell for the delivery man " hyoyeon said and seohyun laughed 
 
as seohyun's laughing echoed across the room , it didn't last long before her smile fades as she remembered his words again - it must be you who is building up her walls - what if he was right ? she thought 
 
" unnie , i'll go on that date " seohyun's said in determination 
 
----------------------------------------------------------------
~ seohyun POV ~
 
" we have arrived " the manager snapped me out from my deep thoughts , and i looked out the window and we were already outside that restaurant 
 
" thanks , i'll call you later to pick me up " i said to the manager as i adjusted my mask to cover my face
 
" why am i hoping for you not to call me ! , don't get me wrong , i just hope this date will end up successful " the manager said grinning widely at me 
 
" who knows ! " i said as i sighed and got off the van  
 
i hurried my steps toward the restaurant's back door , that's the way we have to live as a celebrities , running toward the closed places , stealing our happy moments secretly and hiding our real emotions , as we are always followed by them .. paparazzi !! 
 
paparazzi ! as i got the word in my mind , i froze momentarily, could he be here watching over me ? i looked around trying to catch his camera's lens , searching every corner in that quiet street ! 
i was a little disappointed as i didn't find him , i had my hopes up that i will see him again someday somewhere .. 
 
i sighed depressed as i went into the restaurant , after a step or two inside , i saw hakyeon waving a hand to get my attention , i narrowed my eyes trying to make sure if it was really him as he got a cap shadowing his face ..
 
after making sure that it was really him , i took a steps toward his table , i bowed greeting him and sat down 
 
" seohyun-ssi , i'm thankful you came " he said smiling 
 
" i'm thankful too- you invited me , let's have a good time " 
 
" to be honest i never thought you would accept to go on a date with me " he said laughing as he poured soju in my glass 
 
" wae ? " i asked him cautiously
 
" aaaah because you're so perfect , confident and hardly gave any man the chance to get close to you " he said and I swallowed my suffocation , is it that hard to approach me ! i wondered
 
- you must be the one who builded up her walls - i remembered his words , why do i keep on remembering that jerk , i drank the soju irritated 
 
" i have to spazz that date to my friends later " he said excited and i looked at him shocked , those were not exactly the words that i wanted to hear from my fated one !! 
 
" are you okay ! " he asked as he got aware of my uncomfortable reactions 
 
" totally okay , hakyeon- ssi " i faked a smile as i was determined to prove them wrong , that i'm not hard to approach , i have to make this date successful 
 
 he kept on talking later about everything , he didn't ask for my opinion though and kept on shifting between different topics , i had my own objections but i just went with the flow so i wouldn't mess up the date .. not saying anything important was comfortable for me but at the same moment a little lonely , i glanced my watch bored and it was past 15 minutes , i wondered how long should be the dates usually !! 
 
as i stuffed the wrapped meat in my mouth , i felt someone's gaze staring at me ! could it be a fan recognized us ? 
 
i glanced him back and it was him , the photographer from that night .. he gave me a smirk and i shifted my glance again to hakyeon
 
he's still following me everywhere i guess , i smiled as my heart fluttered with happiness , i have always been followed around by people and i hated it but why this time i find it fascinating ..
 
" oh wow ! seohyun-ssi , hakyeon-ssi " someone exclaimed loudly and got our attention
 
it was him , yonghwa !! 
 
" i'm truly your biggest fan , seohyun-ssi " he said seriously as he held my gaze for a moment , my heart raced as i shifted my glance abruptly away 
 
" but wait ! are you two dating ? " yonghwa asked with a clueless expression 
 
" eh ! no we are not dating , just friends " hakyeon denied immediately worried and i looked at him disappointed, i should've expected this but why i'm deeply hurt this time ..
 
" ah really !! " yonghwa said as he glanced me and i avoided him and looked at my plate
 
yonghwa handed his phone to hakyeon " can you take a photo of me with seohyun-ssi ? can i seohyun-ssi ?" 
 
i gulped as i nodded and stood up , while hakyeon held the phone ready to take our picture , yonghwa wrapped an arm around me , hakyeon handed back the phone and i slid off from his arm to sit down again 
 
yonghwa was grinning from ear to ear by now " ah should i take a photo of you together too ? " he asked hakyeon 
 
" no no no , it's unnecessary " hakyeon refused vigorously and my heart ached ! well what did i expect going out with an idol but why does it have to happen in front of that paprazzi ..
 
" then , have a good time " yonghwa said casually as he left the place 
 
was he doing that on purpose ! i wonder why is he intruding my life in that way , to catch me in some scandal so he would get more money .. i wonder if he'll reveal a scandal between me and hakyeon as soon as he arrives his home tonight .. 
 
" i'm sorry i acted that way earlier " hakyeon said seriously glancing the table 
 
" it's okaaay , i understand " i said cheerfully waving a hand in the air and smiling 
 
" i think we should leave soon " he said worried as he threw glances across the restaurant
 
" ah yes , i have an early schedule tomorrow so we should really leave , i'll go to the restroom so you can go first " i lied about the imaginary schedule 
 
" but , let's wait for your manager ... " 
 
" no , he's already here ! see you later " i stood up and bowed for him as i went to the restroom .. 
 
i called my manager and asked him to come 
 
" eh already !? " he wondered
 
" ah , i had a sudden headache so i think i should just rest at home " 
 
" really !! 10 minutes and i'll be there " the manager said before i end the call 
 
i was depressed and i swore to myself - i'll never go on those kinds of dates anymore 
 
i went out of the bathroom and got startled by the man waiting for me crossing arms , yonghwa .. 
 
however i ignored him and went my way 
 
" i thought you said you weren't dating , you said i'll never find something interesting if i followed you .. but it was interesting indeed " he said calmly as he chuckled 
 
i stopped walking and turned around looking at him with a challenging eyes " i didn't lie " 
 
" i messed up your date but why i'm not sorry ?!  " he said as he came steps closer toward me , why did i get that nervous i'm not sure but it was my first , i kept my glance wondering across the corridor avoiding his beautiful eyes .. 
 
" seohyun-ssi , someone like you is too percious to hang out with a man who would abandon you for whatever reason " he said and i clinched my fists irritated , i knew that he would use that against me ..  
 
somehow he was right and my heart stung , i have always thought the same way too but the reality is another thing plus he got no right to look down at me 
 
" you will never understand " i said with a suffocated tone and continued as i raised my glance to his eyes " he had to do it to protect his career , fans are scary and he might lose everything " 
 
" but what about you ? is it alright to lose you " he said clearly with his deep tone , it shot directly into my heart painfully 
 
" WE have to live this kind of life , hiding our emotions and avoiding scandals to survive , to protect our loved ones , thanks to YOU paprazzi you are making it harder on us " i said with a confident tone challenging him 
 
he looked at me in disbelief saying " when love is considered a scandal , when you have to hide to protect yourself rather than standing for the one you love .. then it's not worth it , living as an idol is NOT worth it ... " 
 
i was sorry that moment , not sure sorry for being an idol or sorry for provoking him 
 
" and yes i'm a paparazzi , a professional photographer to be exact , and yes i'm making your life harder intruding your personal lives as a stalker , but i know for sure that being in love is nothing to be ashamed of .. " he said sharply frowning before he passes by me to leave 
 
" wait !! " i shouted stopping him , i was still sorry for him and i had in mind that it may be our last encounter , so at least i should apologize 
 
" what ? " he looked at me questioning 
 
" mmmm " i looked at him trying to catch the right words but i didn't know how to say it - my apologize -
 
" are you worried that i might reveal the pictures i caught today ?" he asked and i unconsciously nodded , giving my self the time to collect my thoughts , my emotions or just using it as an excuse to stay with him longer 
 
" don't worry , i will not " he said assuring
 
" you are not the type who really keeps his word so how i should trust you " i said challenging him as i glanced his handsome face 
 
" here " he handed me his camera and i stared at the camera not sure how to react 
 
" delete whatever makes you insecure " he said as he caught my hand and handed the camera to me 
 
rather than the camera in my hand , his long slender fingers caught my attention " do you play any instruments ? " 
 
" i play guitar from time to time " he said and i nodded smiling 
 
i his camera , and went through the photos , one after one they were all about me , every single expression i made tonight was caught by him , it was embarrassing the fact that i didn't find any pictures related to hakyeon , they were all about me ..
 
i went over the countless photos from tonight and it didn't seem to be ending anytime soon 
 
" your camera got no pictures of haekyeon .. " 
 
" i never said that i was interested in him " he said and i laughed 
 
" i thought you were looking for a dating scandal " i said confused 
 
" i've been tracking you for months now and i would've known eventually if you are in a relationship "
 
" then why did you ask me that night ?" i said with a low tone 
 
" because it was interesting - talking to you - " 
 
" then ... why did you interrupt my date tonight ? " i asked curious as i looked at him 
 
" that was ... " he was troubled for a moment as he his hair , he continued " that man , he didn't deserve you , your attention or even your fake smiles " 
 
" fake ...!! " i said raising an eyebrow , was i that bad at acting that he found about it all , i looked intensely at my photos reviewing my expressions from that date again 
 
" it's a pity , you weren't that happy tonight " he said near my ear as he was checking out the photos too 
 
" you can tell ? " i asked with a low tone as i kept my glance on the camera's screen , pressing the - next photo - button non stop nervously
 
" yeah , i can .. you got a wide variety of expressions but your laughing expression is the best , that laugh when you don't care about your image and just being yourself " he said and my heart raced 
 
" i'm always being my self , yonghwa-ssi " i gave him a side glance nagging 
 
" that nagging expression too , when you get comfortable with someone so you start showing off your challenging side " he said again and i felt his glance intensely on my face 
 
i tried to calm down my racing heart , breathing in and out with a steady pattern , pouting my lips trying to concentrate on the pictures i'm flipping 
 
" and those pouting lips when you're too nervous that you don't know what should you do anymore " he said with the same husky tone 
 
" i'm not nervous , why should i be ! " i said frowning 
 
" yeah .. for sure " he said nodding making fun of me
 
" i'm not lying " 
 
" you did lie once so i'm not sure " 
 
" yonghwa-ssi , you are just being delusional " i said as i kept my glance on the pictures and hardly gulped 
 
he turned off the camera in my hands suddenly as he said " then look into my eyes while talking to me , why are you avoiding them since ever .. it's irrespecutful you know " 
 
my throat got dry , my knees were losing strength and all i heard next was my loudly throbbing heart 
 
" what are you talking about ? " i said firmly as i held his gaze challenging him for a second , two , three seconds and i had to save my racing heart , my mind and my pride so i shifted my glance away abruptly 
 
" that's exactly what i was talking about " i heard him  whispering , as he came slowly to my lips 
 
i closed my eyes as i felt our breath entangling , he brushed his lips on mine passionately and my knees got weak , my hands tightly holding his precious camera ..
wether it was a dream , a reckless night , a trivial attraction it was fine by me , as he shook my heart like no one ever did before .. 
 
----------------------------------------------------------------
 hi everyone XD that was all !!