Obsessive panda

Obsessive panda

“Krissy~ Hurry up!” Tao whined loudly, flailing his arms and legs about.

“Quiet, I’m going as fast as I can!” Kris hissed.

Kris climbed up the side of the 15 floor building cautiously while Tao flew around impatiently, his jet black wings beating air into Kris’s eyes.

“Tao. Tao, stop i’m going to fall!” Kris urged.

Tao sighed. “Fine. I’ll make sure you’re going the right way.” Tao flew higher, but not before he blew a considerably large amount of cold air in Kris’s face.

“I don’t know why you can’t do this yourself!” Kris muttered.

Tao, who had excellent hearing as he had already finished maturing into vampire, heard his comment and scoffed, diving straight down at Kris before swerving to the side to avoid making Kris fall.
Kris shivered. He only came because Tao was afraid of the dark and refused to come alone. He’d do anything to make his vampire panda happy. Although as soon as Kris’s wings sprouted, he would pay back Tao for all the cold air.

“You’re the only vampire I know who cares about plushies this much.”

“And you’re the only vampire I know who’s 23 years old and still doesn’t have his wings!” Tao retorted.

Kris glared at him. “We could at least earn money instead of just stealing toys from little kids. I feel like a pedo, sneaking into their rooms late at night.”

“We don’t even touch them though! Stop worrying, Krissy.”

“Don’t call me Krissy.” Kris whispered, although he was certain Tao heard him anyway, because he heard a snort.

“We’re here.” Tao whispered, sliding open the window Kris had just reached. The two of them climbed into the small room. Tao picked up several plush toys while Kris absent mindedly picked up a husky plush, looking around the space themed room in admiration. He admired human children’s creative rooms. Vampire children always went through their emo phase early, hoping it would get them their wings sooner. It never did. A groan came from the small body in the bed and the child sat up, yawning. Kris and Tao froze. The child opened its eyes and stared straight at Kris. The child opened its mouth and let out a piercing scream.

“MUM! DAD! STRANGERS IN MY ROOM!” It wailed. Tao dropped all his plush toys out of shock.

“ !” Kris mumbled while bolting across the room, husky plush still in hand, he ran into Tao, pushing them both out the window.

Kris free fell as Tao spiralled downwards, regaining his balance.

“Anytime now Tao!” Kris shouted above the rushing wind. Tao swooped Kris up, just before they impacted the ground. Tao lay Kris on the ground gently before tugging the husky plush out of Kris’s death grip.

“Precious child.” He mumbled as he caressed the plush’s head. Kris could hear sirens going off in the distance. He jumped up, grabbing Tao by the wing and dragging him along as he ran, Tao still hugging the husky plush tightly.

They arrived back at their home a couple of minutes later, thanks to Kris’s only vampire ability so far which was speed. Tao threw open the door and tossed his new husky plush into a massive, growing pile of plushies. Tao clapped his hands sarcastically.

“Flawless execution of that plan, eh Krissy?”

Kris glared at Tao while he rubbed his bruised arm. “Sometimes I wonder why I agreed to this anyway.”

“Because you love me.” Tao smirked and winked.

Kris rolled his eyes, failing to hold back a smile. “Ok you got me. Really though Tao, haven’t you got enough plushies yet? This is the fifth time this week we’ve been seen. If the vampire council finds out, we’ll get kicked out of the human realm! Your plushies will get taken away as well.” Kris explained.

“I’ll never have enough plushies. Do you really care if we’re seen?” Tao poked his tongue out at Kris.

“I don’t care, as long as you’re happy.” Kris concluded.

Tao smiled and pulled Kris over to the pile of plushies. The two began to burrow into it before curling up together to start their hibernation.