Really ? seriously?

Shake it off Kaisoo

" i i i shake it off , i i i shake it off .. hoo yeah !"

 

kyungsoo's swaying his really hard to the beat of taylor swift's song. he was holding a mop and currently cleaning the living room of their condo.

 

" yo. kyung.. turn the the volume down a bit . geezz are you deaf ?"

 

Xiumin got out from his room . with only his boxers on .

 

Xiu is kyungsoo's brother . he is kinda pissed at the moment but he is usually cool and nice , he is just totaly inlove with his beauty sleep . you can't blame him though, he had a hot night with Chen (his boyfriend) last night . c'mon he needs rest.

 

plus, the hell,  kyungsoo's already hype at 5:30 am !

 

"omg. i am sorry hyung"

 

kyungsoo simply said, and xiumin went back to his room .

 

" arghh ! school -_- "

 

--- Kyungsoo's POV

 

damn , i hate school , i naturally ! plus that stupid group playing pranks at me . arghh those bullies ! hello?  i am a college student , yet i still get bullied .

 

Sehun - Who likes to mess up with my lunch at the cafeteria

 

Tao -  who likes to doodle on my uniform . using PENTELPEN !

 

Lay -  who likes to block me on my way to the men's room . (i have to run to the next building just to use the comfort room.)

 

and

 

KAI -  My Greatest living Nightmare .

 

haa! it's the start of the new semester . hope things will be better.for me .. but with Kai's existence (with his groupie) i think that's merely impossible.

 

Wish me luck.