ChanWoo's Crush

Him and Her
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

JUNGKOOK POV~

After that Bangtan Bomb filming , we straight away went back to our dorm . JiMin , JHope and Jin hyungs still talking about those girl . That's like the first  time a girl group was covering our song . One of them remind me about the girl that I saw this evening in the dance room. Her hair also fiercely dancing along . What the heck with me ? Falling in luv , huh ? Haha , no-no . I'm not .

At home , I straight away went inside my room and throw anything I wear accept for the white T and a boxer before laying on the bed .

-------------------------A WEEK LATER----------------------

They were having a rehearsal on that day for the competition . Since that I won't be joined them but I have to show my support for them . The hall was quiet full that day . All the participant have to do their preparation . ChanWoo's team went first on the stage .

I heard that they were making an original story , I'm Not a Cinderella . Sounds like they twisted a bit from typical Cinderella story . That's why I envy of them . TaekGu was my favourite all time script writer . He knew how to make a different in the story . ChanWoo told me about it . He said that TaekGu is currently preparing to debut as writer since many producer are now eyeing on him .

Their story have flow . The props also were so on point and so real . I wonder who was the person that draw the props . They really have skill .

It takes almost 30 minutes for them to act the whole story . It went very smooth . All the team member are giving the best at their teamwork . I clapped when they ended the act . I kind of feel that they will win this time . They are high-fiving each other at the end .

Then , ChanWoo came to me .

'So , how was it ?'

'You don't need to ask me . You know yourself when you are at your best . By the way , I don't know that your class have a prop drawing skill '

'That's prop was Halla's idea . She really have skill in that .' , he was pointing me to a girl beside YuJu . Both of them are laughing .

'She's not just pretty , but smart , skill in art and dance .A total perf for me .'

'So , you are having a crush on her , right now ?' , I'm staring at him with a mischievous smile . He was looking away .

'Now , you're expecting me ? Come on , chingu . She's too high level for me . But , you're right . I have crush on her .' , I'm just laughing at him who was looking at that girl .

'Instead of YuJu , I want her to be the female lead . But after I read the script for female lead , she won't fit that sassy girl character .', we silent for awhile . The 2nd team are making preparation for their act .

'Ha , before I was forgetting . Their group cover was totally the best . I loved of watching it . They are so cool', I looked at him blankly .

'Wait , what do you mean ? '

' She's one of the member in the girl group that was covering your group dance . Don't tell me you don't know about it .'

'No , I don't . Which group she's from ?' , I'm shaking my head.

'The Ark . Ya , Jeon JungKook . Are you really a BTS member ? You guys already do the reaction of them covering your dance' , I shook my head . Try to reload back and search anything about girl group covering BTS song in my memory . Find it . The Ark ? She's a member of that girl group ?!

'She is ? Really ?', I looked back at that girl . It seems like no . She doesn't suit with that fierce dance .

'Are you sure ?'

'How come you don't know about her ? It's already viral in SNS

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter