The Truth

Him and Her
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

AUTHOR POV~

While Halla and JungKook get a change , Mrs Kang receive a  call from school .

"But they are here already "

"What ? Really ?It's possible too"

"I'll ask them later on . I don't want to ask them now . It might distract their focus on the competition"

After that , the call end . TaekGu who was leaving to draw an order for their school and they turn to be the first one . So , they are ready and move to the Theatre Complex .

---------------------------------------------------

After 20 minutes , their theatre done with a big clap from the audience .One of the reason , of course it's because of JungKook . He get so much love from noona .

"You guys had done well" , Mrs Kang while her eyes are searching for somebody . The rest of the teams are going back to the standby room before get going to the Theatre Complex back to watch the rest of the theatre .

"Halla-shi , JungKook-shi" , she stop the step of those 2 .

"We need to talk " , then , Mrs Kang take them to somewhere . It turns out to be at the café . While Halla is buying drinks for 3 of them , Mrs Kang and JungKook wait at the empty table .

"I need explanation from you 2 ", they just looking down like they already know what she want to ask .

"Both of your manager are calling school saying that you 2 are not in your dorm until this morning by your manager . So , can you actually tell me what happen ?" , while crossing her leg . JungKook and Halla just silent .

"Are you guys actually dating each other ?" , they quickly resist that statement .

"So , what happen ?"

JUNGKOOK POV~

"We are practicing the scene together at the school park " , I'm taking the lead . I know she won't be able to have a fake reason .

"Really ? Until morning ? The scene should be take just in 20 minutes . So, do you need many hours for that ?"

"We need to be perfect in every things to smooth our act "

"So ,Halla .Why you are silent ? Did he saying the truth ?" , we exchange gaze . She give me a look of , 'should I ?' . But I'm just blinking my eyes while nodding while Mrs Kang is sipping her drink .

"Oh , yes . Of course , he is saying the truth . We practice until forget that time quickly passed by " , she just give in to me like she know that both of us want to quickly run away from this interrogation .

"Really . So , I can't help it if that's your reason . After coming back from school , please do inform back to your manager . The school are going crazy because the school keep on receiving call from your manager that were asking your where about . You have to thanks me for preventing that from happen . "

"Yes , we got it Mrs Kang . Thank you ", both of us in sync .

"You guys make your move to the hall first . I want to make a call" , then , both of us stand up from our place and bowing to her befor

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter