And this is what happened

What happened when I bumped into JYJ

A/N- Brown font means Korean. The rest is in English

 

It was just another day. I finished my tennis practice and was heading home. Although it was around 10 in the morning, it was still cold. Covering my head with my purple hoodie, I walked my way to the train station.

“Finally!!!! A holiday together!!!!!smack! “Stop screaming in the middle of the road you duckbutt!!!” Yoochun scolded smacking Junsu’s head. They has come to my hometown lying to the others that they are going on a trip to New Zealand. It was Jaejoong’s idea to visit the nearby town via train, apparently it was the “normal” thing to do. “If we get caught… I’m breaking that beautiful nose of yours.” “In your dreams Yoochun.” was the reply. Off they went to the station not knowing that one particular someone was heading to the same place.

 

-------AT THE STATION-----------

 

While I was waiting for me train at platform 3, “God those guys look like Asian runway models.” I overheard some girls tell. Since the talk continued, I turned to the direction of the sound. What did I see? Three heads, one blonde, black and light brown. Holy canoli!!! JYJ!!!! Realising that they are on a holiday, considering that there are no security around them, I continued to wait for the train. Nope, not gonna disturb them. They deserve it. “Are you sure we are in the right platform??? What if we are lost?? What-” “SHUT UP!!!” the two elders yelled in Korean. And i heard it..... Disappointed,  I saw Junsu leaving the two.

“How tall are you??”

“Me??”

“Yes! You!!!!!”. I blinked twice and secretly pinched my arm to check whether it’s reality. “I’m 5” 6’” I answered.. It seems Junsu is trying to start a conversation with me..

“You are tall”

“You are taller”

“You from here??”

“Exchange student. I’m from _____________”

“Nice..”

That’s when I saw her looking glaring at me.

“Yah!!! Kim Junsu!!!” Jaejoong called him.

“Bye! Hyung is calling…”

“Cool. Bye….” The train arrived and I got in.

 

“She’s following us from the car park… God! Why can’t we have a peaceful vacation!!! We lied and yet these girls follow us!!!!” Jaejoong scolding. “Yes, gotta hide. Where’s that duckbutt??” “Yah!!! Kim Junsu!!!” Jaejoong called him. Within the last moments of the train leaving, Jaejoong shoved Junsu and Yoochun inside the train and got in.

“What the hell hyung!!!!!!”

“Purple hoodie”

“Hah? Stop dreaming Jae hyung. There are no sasaengs here. The girls hardly recognise us.”  Yoochun said. “Well, they were hitting on us though…” Junsu added. “That’s because we’re good looking!!!” “Good looking?? Brother! I’m Kim Jaejoong! I’m great looking! and there was a girl following us. I’M BLOODY SURE”

 

-------OUT OF THE STATION-----------

 

Seeing the three half running, half walking without noticing the speeding vehicle, I couldn’t help but yell “KIM JAEJOONG!”. But it was too late. Junsu was hit and he fell down. On impulse I ran towards them to check the fallen man. The eldest couldn’t recover from the shock, but when he did, he pushed me away.

“What the hell?”

“Stay away you sasaeng!!! Wow!!! I thought these only happen back there. but foreigners too??? Don’t you have a life?? ”

“Sasaeng?? Yah! Ajushi!! What the hell! You think I followed you here? Are you nuts?? I live in this freaking road!!! You three idiots didn’t realise the speeding vehicle, I just wanted to help you! You think I love you so much that I’ll waste my time following you? You (pointing at Yoochun), you (at Junsu, who just recovered from the shock) and ESPECIALLY YOU (at Jaejoong) are not my favourites!!! Thus started the glaring competition between Jae and I.

I didn’t know since when I became so fluent in Korean.  I had a bad day getting scolded from my coach and now Kim freaking Jaejoong calls me a sasaeng! AKWARD SILENCE…… Looking at Junsu I was about to tell them the hospital directions when

“Still! STAY AWAY FROM US!!”

Ok that’s it. What the hell are you doing staying here?? And I left them.

 

Junsu POV

Have I seen her somewhere??? Ahhh! My hand hurts!!!

Jaejoong cleared his throat. “Why did she call me ajushi?”

What the hell? That is what worries him? “Hyung, I’m bleeding here and you ask that?”

 “We need to get Junsu to the hospital before it gets infected.” Finally! someone using his brain.  “But where-“

“Oh god! You are injured! Let’s get you to a hospital!!” a beautiful girl offered her help. Before hyung replied, I said “Thank you!”

The girl stayed until my wound was dressed and offered to drop us in the nearest five star hotel. Yep, thanks to Jae hyung my plans to have fun in the beach just disappeared.

 

---HOTEL---

 

Yoochun-ah do I look like an ajushi??? My skin is still beautiful and youthful than many girls. How dare she?? What do you think?

NO REPLY

Yah Yoochun!!” –poke- NO REPLY.  He will be beaten If he didn’t reply. Hyung has been talking about her ever since we got into our room.

After a few minutes……

“She’s not Korean but she spoke fluently. Do you think she’s a KPop fan???”

“Well screamed your name. She’s a KPop fan..” Chunnie hyung finally answered.

 

Wait. Is he smiling??? And then I heard Jae hyung.. “She’s interesting…”

 

---------OUSIDE THE HOTEL. IN THE CAR. ------------

My POV

“Hey thanks for taking them to the hospital Lizzy”. Yep I called my friend to help them. The incident happened right in front of her house.

“Nope. THANK YOU girl. “

What the hell?? “Hey you ok? Why are you thanking me??” I asked

Then she dropped the bombshell…

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“I think I’m in love with the blondie…”

 

OH SHOOT…..

WHAT HAVE I JUST DONE??

 

 

A/N- I KNOW IT IS REALLY LAME.. WHEN I PICTURED IT IN MY HEAD, I WAS ALRIGHT... Please don't post any hash comments.. This is my first time writing anything and posting it online...... Thanks for the read. Hope you enjoyed it.