Thigh Me Not (Tie Me Not)

Thigh Me Not
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
 

 

Thigh Me Not

 

Besides of becoming a now famous vocalist he is, there's also one remaining goal of Do Kyungsoo that wasn't met as of the moment: For Kim Jongin to notice him not as a mere friend, roomate or co-member but in a different perspective he desires. Being together in the same shared bedroom wasn't of a great help. In fact, it made him suffer since pre-debut. He doesn't know if Jongin was reckless but there are instances that he'll pull Kyungsoo inside their own shower room, let him strip just because they're both men and nothing's wrong with that.

That is what Jongin thinks of Kyungsoo ㅡ 

and it's saddening.

 

If there is one person Kyungsoo truly yearns, it'll be the younger and his reciprocated feelings. It hurts him to see how happy Jongin is whenever they watch Miss Universe in the broadcast and the dancer is in deep regrets why he auditioned to be in idol because as a matter of fact, his godly looks can suffice in order to grab one of those gorgeous ladies and date her without calling it a scandal.

In other translations, he's straight as a 12-inched firm ruler.

 

Now, that huge smile plastered on the blond guy's face continued to make his heart wrench more. He is wailing inside but the smaller decided to give back the smile like he wasn't damned at all. 

"Hyung, let's go out for today," Jongin smiled and slung his arm around Kyungsoo's waist like how possessive he is towards his closest hyung, not what the older was thinking.

"Hmm where? Did you tell our manager already?" Kyungsoo asked, distracting himself while sorting out his clothes on the closet according to their respective colors. He's so organized and dust-free as Jongin once thought of him as a person with OCD in which the brown haired denied.

"You forgot it already. Today is our free day and..." He paused and winked at Kyungsoo. "We'll buy a seasoned garlic chickenㅡ"

"Again. Chicken, chicken, chicken! Won't you love some pork belly for today?" Kyungsoo asked and stopped from his tracks as he faced the shocked Jongin sitting beside the bed. "The cost of your chicken consumption can already help to build a school. You always eat your ing chicken!!"

Jongin blinked, curious on how the older reacted because it's actually the first time he blasted like a pulp ㅡ just like this moment. 

Kyungsoo noticed the sudden change of Jongin's expression and coughed awkwardly as he continued folding his clothes. "Okay fine. I'm just kidding about that. I know that chicken will always be your priority."

"No hyung...if you want some pork belly for today, I'll gladly comply. I just don't wanna see you blabbering like that," He halted and pinched Kyungsoo's cute cheeks with his calloused fingers. "Although you just insulted my excessive obsession about fried chickens."

"No. I like chickens, Jongin." Everything he said earlier were denied as he took those back. He's not a fan of chickens but he could go where Jongin wanted to eat because he loves him so damn much. "Let's go to your favourite chicken restaurant. I heard that they have new spicy buffalo wings in there."

 

In an instant, Jongin's eyes shimmered like stars above because of the very good news he just heard.

Sometimes, he just wanna be a mere fried chicken instead of being his roomate and let Jongin devour him for a lifetime.

 

 

They were now marching their way to Chicken Haven with their disguise. In their luck, it is a bright Monday afternoon and their high schooler fans are still in their respective academies. Seeing few mature people in the restaurant made them at ease because they don't both need to hide from scandalous moments.

Just friends simply hanging out during their leisure time.

 

Jongin removed his black bear mask because he can't simply hide his ear to ear grin anymore. The aroma of special garlic chicken blends in the air and he's more than eager to devour at least three boxes of those. The raven haired man just scrunched his nose as he stalks behind Jongin who's currently ordering sumptous amount of his precious loved ones.

It's actually his fault why Jongin is obsessed on chickens especially the garlic ones. It's that one particular night during their predebut and they're halfway on being more than sober inside their bedroom. Jongin looked really beet red and he asked the older if he had some food in there that would complement with their soju well. Kyungsoo only had the garlic chicken that time and pour out the remaining fried crispy thighs in a bowl.

 

The next morning, Jongin remembered that he ate something special that night but he forgot he shared a torrid kiss with Kyungsoo because he thought of him as a very delicate girl since he's absolutely and undeniably beautiful. 

So that garlic chicken is the root of everything ㅡ on how Kyungsoo planted one sided feelings for Jongin and how he's still suffering falling for a childish man who would do everything for fried chicken.

 

After paying the fee, he went out from the store with the blank faced Kyungsoo. He sniggers like he's a kid who got a lollipop as a reward. Even though the dancer had established a sizzling hot image as Kai in EXO, he always had a soft spot for fried chickens and even said this as an obsession in interviews or variety shows.

The two were now at their way back to their dorm and went upstairs to just eat at their shared bedroom.

 

Immediately, Jongin plopped himself on the bed but was warned by the raven man with a cautious stare before entering the shower room. "No eating at the bed, Jongin."

Jongin looked like a kid but abruptly unattached his presence from the bed, crawling down the bed with his five boxes of seasoned garlic chicken. "Fine. Are you using the shower?"

"Yes. Isn't it obvious?" Kyungsoo walked towards his own closet near the mirror and opened it to get a new set of towel because he needs to change one. 

"Oh. Let's shower together, hyung!!" The blond beamed, setting aside the possibility if ever Kyungsoo refuses. He wriggled his brows and left the boxes sitting on the carpet and stood up like an excited child he is. "Chickens can wait."

"How about nope?" Kyungsoo deadpanned and hurriedly closed the bathroom door before the taller gushes in. He breathes out and held his pounding heart inside his tightening chest. "Sorry, Jonginnie!"

 

Jongin is confused about the older's actions recently but he knows that his favorite hyung has a prime reason. He just sat and pouted at the floor, leaning his broad back against the apricot bathroom door. 

His mouth-watering fried chickens can wait.

 

Ten minutes has passed and Kyungsoo went out, wearing a delicate white bathrobe. Also, Jongin pointed that as a weird sign because he seldom use the bathrobe and wrap his small body in it. The vocalist has water pulp drops dripping along the edges of his jet-black hair. Plus that vanilla smell that plays along the air made Jongin snort in deep confusion. His thoughts engulf him into the suffocating air.

 

He's beautiful. 

 

It's been a while since he last witnessed how Kyungsoo looked so damn gorgeous like a delicate girl he is. 

With that, Jongin feels quite furious because he can't understand every thought that is processing inside his ambigous mind.

In other terms, he's thinking unstable right now.

 

"Hey. You alright?" Kyungsoo snapped his fingers right in front of the blank faced guy. Smirking is obvious so the older decided to do his p

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter