Final

Sticky Situation

A/N: I don't know why but I regret making this because my friend of mine lost all the progress I had on this final chapter. //intense huffing//


"Hoseok? What the hell are you doing? We have a photoshoot, so go fix up that damn hair of yours," PD-nim shouts, shooing Hoseok away to the showers before turning to the rest of the members, Jin fleeing the scene whilst praying to the heavens to forget about the sin he just committed today. The culprit has fled, and everyone doesn't even realize it.

A shirek from the bathroom alerts everyone, filling their ear drums to the point of unbearability. Taehyung - the first to check - runs inside, flashing the curtains wide and revealing a completely Hoseok with the shower head. "Tae, my hair won't go down no matter how hard I try! I thought Jin was just joking!" he panicks, brushing soapy fingers through stiff "ears". Taehyung frowns in concern, calling the others to come.

The others check, unamused with Hoseok's cries for help but mourning at their luck. "Seriously, Hoseok? There is something called a razor. Just.." Jimin trails, looking at the electric razor. "..shave all your hair off and wear a wig for the rest of your life?" he suggests, hoping Hoseok takes it as a joke, but the hyung gives him a brief glare before whining. Namjoon sighs, approaching the boy before pouring the shampoo all over his head. "Come on, i-it's just stupid glue! How hard can it b-" Rap Monster freezes, poking at the rock solid gelled area with a blank stare.

"What the hell..." he mutters, trying his best to scrub the area but the 'persistant motherer' won't go down. "I told you!" Hoseok defends childishly, impatient to get this ordeal over with. Jimin and Suga both huddle over in curiosity, making fun of the situation with teases and pokes. "Haha, hyung is forever a cat! How did this happen? Did Jin do this?" Jimin teases, catching Hoseok's flying punch. "I swear I will kill you Park Jimin!" Suga chuckles but turn tails after seeing the upcoming wrath of Hoseok.

Confused but using his brain, Namjoon rinses away the soap suds and returns to the crime scene, scanning the table carefully. "Aha!" he hollers, swiping the bottle of superglue with a smile. "I found out the cause of this mess," he chuckles as Hoseok peeks his head out and shrivels in despair. "Oh dear god. This is no fun, Namjoon. No fun, no fun. Tell me I am dreaming?" Hoseok cries, scrubbing his hair harder with fail. Not budging. Namjoon shakes his head in pity, feeling quite guilty himself for not being able to help his hyung.

 

"What the matter?" PD-nim asks, walking over to the bathroom. "I am screwed, that's what!" Hoseok cries louder as he drowns himself in despair under the shower. Jimin shrugs, pointing at Hoseok. "His hair got superglued apparently. Seems like Jin wasn't joking." PD-nim pales, running over to Hoseok and tugs at his locks for hope but the glue would not budge. ", and we have a photoshoot in three hours!" he exclaims, turning the water off and tossing a towel at the brunette.

"Go dry yourself, I'll go and think of something... OH YES! I'll take you to a salon to fix that damn hair of yours while you guys find that son of that did it." Hoseok quickly dries himself while PD-nim hands him spare clothes, Jimin stirring a plan in his head. "I remember that JIN hyung playing with Hobi's hair earlier.. I'll go find him and whoop his sir." The boy winks at the elder before rushing out the dressing room in search for the culprit.

The victim finishes dressing and sulks as PD-nim attempts comforting the boy all the way to the car. Namjoon - not really caring about the situation anymore - sits back on the sofa, switching the song into Big Bang's Loser. "Loser.. loser, J-Hope's a loser~" he sings with a dimpled smile while playing Temple Run on the iPad.

 

 

End of the story: Hoseok beats Jin up after Jimin found the hyung. Huh? Was he able to fix his hair? About that... You can say he's stuck having cat ears for the photoshoot until the glue wears down. Rest in peace Jin. Amen. I am so sorry but I got lazy.