Problem at our Hands

Sticky Situation

As the band were dancing along to Big Bang's Sunset Glow, Taehyung grooved to the beat on the couch while Jimin swung his hips next to Hoseok. Jin figured it'd be a funny idea to gel Hoseok's hair like kitten ears but the product he was using wasn't strong enough. Convienently, a squeeze bottle about the size of his fist was within his reach, pulling it closer to him while the two danced to the catchy tunes. Jin felt Hoseok's bouncing locks tickle his long fingers, squirting the content inside the unlabeled squeeze bottle into his hands.

With a quick lather around his pale hands, he dug his finger tips through Hoseok's hair, the other inching closer to him subconsciencely. He rung his hands up the brunnette's flowing hair before giving it a pinch at the ends, completely gelling it perfectly. The trimping kitty ears set on the cheery boy set a smile to his lips, a sense of pride quickly over coming him as well as the uncomfortable coating around his hands.

In disgust, Jin rubbed his hands against his shirt, which only caused it worsen by sticking itself to his tee. The hyung grunted in frustration, paling after realizing his mistake while staring at Hoseok's still pair of new kitten ears.

 

"."

 

Jin ran to the sink in a frenzy, nearly ripping his shirt and skin from the his hands. The pleasant feeling of the lavender scented hand soap filled his notrils, but doom fell on his shoulders from the difficulity of cleaning the sticky mess from his hands. Drats, he thought, facepalming at his mistake in his mind at his stupidity. With a flick of his wrist, the flow of the faucet water came to an end, so did his bickering. Jin scampered to the dancing Hoseok, wiping his damp hands on his slick T-shirt before clearing his throat.

The song continued going on and the others did as well. Hoseok ignored his hyung's calls until Jin gave up. He jogged to the counter were the dastardly concoction laid with it's paperless cover ripped off from its plastic. A bright orange paper hidden inside the trash bin caught his attention, the boy crouching down to get a better glimpse of the horrible truth. 'Superglue', the label read, and that was the end of Jin.

 

The worries of his band members did not reach his ears, nor did any sense of rational thinking before he fainted upon the dusty floors out of shock. Jin quickly apologized to Jesus, his poor upbringing, and lastly: J-Hope. As he laid there on the marble flooring, the previously grooving members were at his side in concern. Hoseok especially was on his mind. On the last of his breath, he sighed with a fake tear falling down his cheek. Like a skit, Jin gently carrassed Hoseok's hand, the boy confusingly lending it to the hyung.

Jin lovingly admired Hoseok's beautifully long fingers which traced up to his pearly white palm. He glanced at the owner, guilt fell all over his face as soon as he caught the gelled kitten ears on top of Hoseok's head. In hopes of gaining some of Hoseok's mercy before spilling the beans, he threw compliments after another at the flustered child, he complimented him in turn in thanks for the kind words, but that only made Jin feel guiltier for permanently glueing the kid's hair in a childish way. He mustered up all his courage before cutting the chase; the music coincidentily ending as he began his confession.

"J- J-Hope... no.. Hoseok."

The boy's brow raised as Taehyung wrapped his arms around Hoseok's waist with a contented sigh, his chin resting on the other's shoulder with no interest of Jin's words. Jimin kept pestering Jungkook, who tried to block his hyung's continueous attacks. Namjoon also did his best on silencing the members, but the only ones who were able to follow were Taehyung and Hoseok, the room renouncing with shushes, annoyed grunts and giggles. Suga was able to manage with a stern cuss slipping out of his usually pertty lips with a furrow burrowing on his face. Jin gave a nervous chuckle, wanting to leave already from the crushing atmosphere, but Hoeok's innocent expression made him feel like the Devil himself.

 

"A- About those cat ears on you..." -Jin choked, meekly pointing standing hair ends. Hoseok smiled with a puff of air escaping his large mouth while he nodded in understanding. JIn swore he heard a happy giggle roll off the boy's tongue, clearly estatic on having those new ears of those. A single corner of Taehyung's lips rose, but fell quickly as he snuggled closer to Hoseok. The brunnette simply hugged the carrot haired boy's arms in return, leaning on the other's taller frame.

 

"Yeah hyung?" -Taehyung responded instead, wanting the riduclously over-dramticating scene to be over. He was too hyped on playing with his favorite hyung, but Jin was in his way.

 

"About that... well... I kinda glued it together with superglue." -Jin nearly whispered; everyone's jaws dropped, especially Hoseok. The brunnette pinched his hair before Super Junior's Sorry Sorry started to play in the back. Taehyung squuezed the hyung tighter; Hoseok mimicked as well. The mood was unbearably silent until the door kicked open with a panting PD-nim in its place.

"BIG NEWS!" -The haggaring mess shouted with a large grin replacing his lips. The others were quiet, but dreading in misery. Hoseok and Jin felt as though they were dying inside, but PD-nim was the one to take the last blow.

"WE HAVE A PROMO PHOTO SHOOT FOR YOU GUYS COMING UP! HOPE YOU GUYS DON'T MESs.. this... up? Hobi?!"