RUMORED COUPLES.

WE GOT MARRIED : THE UNEXPECTED COUPLES! : APPLY NOW!
 
header
2eqg8br.png1254cid.png

REVIEWS

 
#00
SCANDAL COUPLE
 

So here's my little spot and where the reviews will go! I'll be doing reviews in sections: First your character, then your interview, then your love interest, and finally, your WGM relationship! Good luck, and I can't wait to read all of your applications~
*My app can be seen HERE ; you can use it as a reference! Happy applying guys ~

+ symphonies
♡ RapMon
pl250x160
#01
Maknae couple
 

Hey Gee, thanks for being the first applicant <3 Let's get straight into it, shall we?

CHARACTER: First off, your faceclaim is super cute and fits Angelique's look/concept! Maybe this is just me being picky, but I don't see a fully developed personality in Angelique. She's got GREAT potential and I really enjoy her, but I don't see enough of a balanced personality. There's so many good qualities, but there's not any bad quirks or anything that make her a well rounded character, so add one or two more traits that could be considered negative and you should be find in her personality section!
As for her group, I LOVE the pictures and the work you must of done to get them all in there is super appreciated! I love GFriend's songs, they're very cute and fit Exemplar's whole image ^^
Her background should include her trainee period, if you don't mind! And her friends are very nice, thank you for including that ^^ *As a side note, are there any people that you'd like included in a special episode of WGM? Such as members, friends, etc.?*

INTERVIEW: While Angelique's answers are in character and cute (especially jungkook omg), it'd be nice to have more from her, you know? It's not necessary but I would really like it ^^ Overall good job (usually you're able to hit space+enter to make a new line for the interview, but it's okay! you answered them all and that's what matters.)

LOVE INTEREST: Mah baby Zelo omg ;A; Much approval there my dear, much much approval!! He's very accurate, and putting the two together as a Maknae couple (even though the age limit is sort of pushing it, I'll allow it because it is within the rules.) is a cute idea! But... I'm hestiant because of the whole ordeal that happened with BAP and their company. It's been resolved since then, but I'm hestiant. Why would his company force him on such a show when they've just returned to the industry?

WGM RELATIONSHIP: I love that their first meeting is at a park, but would Angelique have heard of them? Would she have been surprised? ((I haven't really been clear in my own app, so you were very brave putting this up before it's all cleared up!!)) Basically, what I'm asking from this section is you letting me know how to set it up, you know?

Overall: THANK YOU. I really like Angelique, she's a cute character and if you fix the mistakes underlined, please let me know! I'm still working on clearing up issues in my own application, so please don't feel discouraged ; A ; I really appreciate you getting in your app early <3 So once you fix the mistakes (please underline them in your app) comment and I will let you know of your acceptance ~

+ HYUUUUNMI-AHH
♡ Zelo
✘ 

AUTHOR

Reviews will be up as fast as possible, please be patient as I try to get them done and be thorough uwu

# OF APPLICANTS 04
UPDATE 11/01

MUSICAL COUPLE + 00
NEWBIE COUPLE + 01
INTERGLOBAL + 01
REVERSE COUPLE + 00
FREE COUPLE + 02 
SCANDAL COUPLE + taken

Caption
☐ ; pending
✔ ; accepted
✘ ; errors
#01 ; applicant's number
☆ ; chosen

pl3
#02
interglobal couple
 

Emily, how's it going? Thanks for applying <3 I'll get started on your review now!

CHARACTER: FIRST OFF LET ME LOVE YOU SHE'S THAI OMG <333 I ADORE Mint, she's adorable and perfect and bless you for using her ; U ; So props to you for that!! Moving on to her career, I really thoroughly enjoy the whole Tiny-Giant thing you did, it's quite clever and very nicely done! 
Her personality is really really likeable, honestly. I like how even though she has these really cool, unique positive traits, you balanced them out with some traits that could make things very interesting for WGM ^^
Her trivia, likes/dislikes are all good as well, and I'm starting to get attatched to little Kam especially after reading her background oh my goodness!! It's really sad that the music industry is just so picky and mean to people who are different, even if they got talent, you know? So props to Kam for sticking up for Areum!!!
INTERVIEW: *dies a little over how cute and presh Kam is with her answers* Not only did Kam answer it very well and in character, she showcases a maturity that a lot of idols don't show, and it definitely is a reflection on what she went through. Well done!!!
Love Interest: *ahem kIM DONGWOON. I'm sorry I'm losing all sense of professionalism aren't I? Ahem ahem ahem. So sorry, I will continue on now calmly. Dongwoon is definitely an interesting love interest, but nonetheless a very welcome one! Props and points to you for picking an actor and not an idol, it gives a lot of variety :DD
WGM Relationship: I really appreciate you making them sort of platonic/ not super interested in each other, because WGM is pretty scripted, huh? :'D But it's still really really cute that Kam takes the control of the relationship hehehe ~ I like how Running Man sort of forces them back together, after all what will happen after meeting when being part for a while? *plots evilly*
OVERALL: My goodness, you really impressed me with this app, I was really concerned with this plotline, afterall it's a bit of a difficult one to think about, there's a lot of concerns to go into it. I'm happily accepting Kam and your app, it was really well made and I couldn't find any mistakes, so congrats!! :D 

+ KPXPLXVER
♡ Kim Dongwoon
pl4
#03
newbie couple
 

Ayo Enne, sorry for the wait, but here's your review okay?? Thanks for applying <3

CHARACTER: ...You picked the perfect faceclaim do you kNOW HOW MUCH I LOVE PARK SORA AND JESSICA JUNG <3 Ahem. Beautiful choice, and her nicknames are just super cute, I like how each one came to light~ Her style and how she loves her skin is cuper funny, I can see her husband whining about the amount of time she takes with her skincare routine hehehe!
The only thing I'd like to ask of you is going into a bit more detail on her time/what she does in YG and her tracks. Luxee, as a personality though, is very cute and definitely a persona that would've been picked to be on WGM, and her difference with her music and who she is is really cute, I think!! I like surprising characters (:
Her trivia and other bits are also really great (so many fluffy animals, how adorable <33) so that's fine!
Her background made me giggle, especially with her dad being protective, it's very cute and realistic!! So good on him for not being like "okay bye be an idol". :)
((Also Gale and Luxee as besties would toats be a thing, I think their possible interactions would cause much laughter and cuteness!))
INTERVIEW: Her answers are a bit short, but to the point! This isn't a mistake, but elaborating more wouldn't hurt and give me more of an idea with what to work with! If not, you still answered the questions well and Luxee is adorable after finding out Donghae's status *sighs* me too, girl, me too.
LOVE INTEREST: THIS WHOLE REVIEW I'VE BEEN SITTING HERE JUST INWARDLY SCREAMING BECAUSE WHEN I GOT TO THIS I WAS SO EXCITED. Mark Tuan is an adorable cutie, and the nicknames they have for each other I'm dYING at the Smexy one -- Too cute. too cute. You captured him really well and I like where you developed him so far (:
WGM Relationship: Again, I'd really like you to elaborate more but I LOVE what you have so far, to be honest. I'd love watching Mark interact on this show, I think you hit the nail on the head with him ((: Also nooo Luxee go for it, get your man! Trust me, Gale will be pleading for you to take the actual five year old best friend of hers off her hands lolol.
OVERALL: I really love Luxee and you get major points for picking Mark ehehehe~ If you just do those little things I underlines, I will most definitely accept you!!! Thanks so much for writing such a cute and adorable app <33
UPDATE 11/29: Thanks for updating :DD you're now accepted ~ 

+ chanxingbaby
♡ Mark Tuan
pl5
#04
?baek su min?
 

Hello Alana, how are you? Thanks for applying, uhm, but I'm afraid I can't accept your application yet for a couple reasons:

1. Please give me the plotline you're applying for, if you're giving me a free plotline, then please let me know and title your app as such.
2. While I can accept that she's a designer/stylist, why would JYP send her on WGM? Usually WGM uses musicl actresses, normal actresses, idols, occasionally models and the like. People seen on screen and ones they want to promote. So please clear that up.
3. I honestly would really like you to elaborate and look into your character. You've got a lot of contridicting things going on. I don't want to reject your app, but please consider that being in an abusive relationship would be very serious, so why would she agree to go into a relationship where she didn't know the person at all?

I'm sorry for seeming so picky, but you put a very serious issue in your application, but if seems like she isn't affected by it, and that's a problem and I don't know why she would agree to the program. 

2kurly4u
♡ Jackson Wang
pl6
#01
Baek Jaemi
 

 ~REVIEWING, THANK YOU FOR APPLYING!!!~

+ eeteuksangel
♡ Leeteuk