Chapter 29:

Kidnapped, Sold and Loved

 

Lolololol I’m currently working on two fanfics. My new fanfic is entitled “I Just Wanna Kiss” featuring Nam Woohyun. Well, it’s just a one-shot cut into parts. I updated it first before this one.

 

Well, just enjoy this chapter~ I’ll just post the link of my other fanfic at the bottom part of my author’s note at the end~ :3

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

“It’s been a while, L” Gyuri-unni said and Myungsoo’s shocked face didn’t change. “Well, we need to go. It’s getting dark” she added and waved a hand at me “Good bye dongsaeng~” she said and I waved back to her “Good bye unni and Byunghun” I said good bye and Byunghun waved too. He closed his window and drove.

 

“I thought you’re dating that L.joe when he’s the first one I saw inside the car but when I saw that on the passenger seat I-“ “Don’t call Gyuri-unni like that, she’s nice and she has changed in so many ways. She’s way different from what you said to me” I cut him off and that left him only staring at my eyes.

 

“I know it hurts to be left by somebody you loved before” I said and he sighed, he nodded. “See? That’s what I felt too, but when I tried to be friends with Byunghun and Gyuri-unni, it’s really fine!” I said and he sighed in relief. “So don’t be jealous or angry about it” I said and hugged him “There’s nothing to be jealous about as you can see. And there’s no need to be angry to Gyuri-unni. She’s going to get married, right?” I added and he hugged back.

 

Then it began to rain, wait… what? Rain? But the weather reporter said that the weather will be fine the whole day! Aish, liar. I shouldn’t have listened to that crappy mid-aged man! “Jagiya~ let’s go inside now!” I shouted at Myungsoo and he shook his head. “No~” he said and let go of me.

 

“It’s raining~” I said as the rain is pouring harder, he evilly smirks at me and I know what he’s up to “Myungsoo… please… I’m begging you… I’m wearing my heels so if you don’t mind I’m not up for tag games like what you have in your mind…” I said stumbling backwards. Every step I take, he steps forward towards me.

 

And that was when I decided to take off my heels and ran for my life. We’re playing tag again “Yah Myungsoo~” I said with a giggle, we’re soaking wet under the rain. It’s really fun when we’re playing tag but again, I always lose. He grabs me by the waist and that made me stop “Gotcha” he uttered and I looked at him. He looks really perfect with those droplets of water dropping from his hair.

 

“Saranghaeyo” he said and I smiled, turning myself to him “I love you too” I answered back, he smiled and kissed me. I kissed him back and wrap my arms around his neck. He wraps his arms around my waist too.

 

This moment is so amazing, this is one of the girls’ dreams… to be kissed under the rain. It’s so romantic, I wish this will last long.

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

So how was it? Romantic? Fun? Exciting? Or different?

 

Well, I’m squealing inside when I was writing the half part…

 

I wonder how it feels like when you’re kissed under the rain… but too bad, I’m too young for that xD

 

Maybe after ten years, I’ll be able to experience it lol.

 

Of course, studies come first :)

 

xD lolololololololol

 

Don’t forget to SUBSCRIBECOMMENT&BEFRIEND!

 

Because WOOHYUNSUNGGYUHOYADONGWOOSUNGYEOLSUNGJONG&L loves you~ 

 

*throws Namstar hearts*

 

With lots of love,

kavs_6k

 

oh, this is the link of my new story:

"I Just Wanna Kiss" inspired by Sandara Park's "Kiss" MV:

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/114283/i-just-wanna-kiss-infinite-woohyun-you