Chapter 20:

Kidnapped, Sold and Loved

 

So this is the 20th chapter… and it’s all about beach fun, I think. :D

 

As I am writing this chapie, I am listening and watching to INFINITE’s “She’s Back”. XD haha

 

Well, enjoy the chapter~

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

I changed into a vintage, high-waist, floral two piece swimsuit. I covered myself with a gold trimmed caftan. I grabbed my dark blue beach canvas bag and put the things that Myungsoo and I needs. After I put all the things inside, I put on my white wedge sleeper and got out of the room.

 

As I am half-way down the stairs, Infinite is already prepared and is waiting for me. “Okay~ let’s go now ~~~-ah” Sungjong said as he walked to my direction and dragged me outside. “You’re not going to ride with Myung-myung temporarily” he added as he opened the door of their van.

 

“You’re only riding a van?” I asked, entering the van with my eyes still glued on Sungjong. “Yes, since we don’t want to spend our money on the gas, we just decided to have this” he said and I nodded. As I sit on the middle, Sungjong sat beside me. I heard L shouting at his hyungs as they only laughed.

 

“Maybe he’s complaining about you riding the van with us” Sungjong said with a laugh and I nodded. I laughed with him too. The rest of Infinite except L then rode the van with Dongwoo driving it. I saw L gave up and decided to drive his car. He followed us on the back, I looked at the back.

 

“Yah ~~~, don’t mind him. You’re with us, araso?” Sunggyu-oppa said with a reassuring smile, I shrugged and looked at them. They then shared their stories of themselves as kids, they even shared what kind of person is Myungsoo when he was little. So it means that their childhood friends with each other.

 

I laughed as my stomach hurts as they shared it all, Sungyeol even frightened me to death with his owl face. I don’t even know that they have this kind of side. I’m starting to love them, a sibling love I mean. They’re the best oppas that I’ve ever met since the day I was born. All I know is that the oppas back there at Busan are abusive and nothing more.

 

Speaking of Busan, Hoya-oppa said that he’s from Busan too. But he’s five blocks, I think, away from my home.

 

“We’re here~” Dongwoo-oppa said as he stopped the engine. All of us got out with our things. The beach doesn’t have that thick crowd, I want a beach like this, there’s peace in here.

 

As Infinite is trolling around (just like what L-oppa did on Twitter), playing with each other, I noticed that Myungsoo is only at the white yacht thinking something deeply. I decided to walk to his side and ask what he’s thinking.

 

“What are you doing there?” I asked to him, walking to his side. He didn’t give a glance to me “Yah~” I nudged him and still there’s no reply. I’m starting to get annoyed. “YAH WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE?!” I shouted and he flinched. He looked at me, is he that deaf?

 

“Do you want to go to that island?” he asked as he pointed to another island across. I looked at it and it looks fine. It’s not scary at all and not that dangerous to go. “Don’t worry my family owns that” he said and I looked at him, blinking my eyes. “Do you want to go?” he asked again, I know he really wants to have time with me… alone. I nodded without hesitation and the yacht started to move to the direction of the island.

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

So, how’s the chapter? Haha xD

 

I want to share some macros again… do you want to see them?

 

But before that, I want you to SUBSCRIBECOMMENT&BEFRIEND if you haven’t

 

Because L-oppa really said that he’s going Jiu on you if you don’t

 

Haha only joking~

 

The truth is that:

 

SUNGGYUWOOHYUNHOYADONGWOOSUNGYEOLSUNGJONG&L

Loves you more than what you thought and you know that since you became a fan… lulz

 

*throws Namstar hearts*

 

With lots of love,

kavs_6k

 

cr: somewhere in elfiahlovesuju.blogspot.com