Chapter 1

University Life

“But I really don’t want to go to this so called ‘event’.”  Kibum whined when his mother told him the plans for that evening. “ I don’t really care at all young man. You’re coming with us and that’s final.”  “But mom-”  “ I said that’s final!” Kibum groaned and left the living room, trudging up the stairs to his room.

 

Once there he his computer and logged in to his favorite site, hoping one of his online friends was there to listen to his complaints. He was in luck because his best online friend, Taemin, was online. He clicked on his username Taeminah1807 and immediately started writing. 

 

AlmightyKEY says: “Taemin you won’t believe what my mother is making me do this time! I have to attend some stupid event to find me a suitable wife or something. Like NO! How many times do I have to tell those ignorant bastard that I like guys?! Like really? You’d think they would remember something like that!”

 

Taeminah1807 says: “Hyung I’m sure it’ll be alright! You just say you don’t like any of them like you always do!”

 

AlmightyKEY says: “It’s not that simple this time Taemin. They said they will choose for me if I don’t find anyone I like tonight :(“

 

Kibum let his head fall in his hands when the full consequences finally sank in. His was going to be hell. Even if he did find someone tonight, and the chance was very, very slim. He would have to life with that person for the rest of his life. His parents probably expected him to give them grandchildren as well. Oh my god, this was way to much to handle for an eighteen year old.

 

Kibum suddenly registered a beeping sound and was reminded of the conversation he was having with Taemin, having forgotten about him because of his inner musings. When he looked back up to the screen he saw several messages from Taemin.

 

Taeminah1807 says: “I’m sure we can figure something out! We still have few hours, right? Maybe you can run away like we discussed earlier!” 

 

Taeminah1807 says: “I mean I know it wasn’t really serious, but you could try it right? You could come live with me! :)”

 

Taeminah1807 says: “But you don’t have to if you don’t want to! It was just an idea...”

 

Taeminah1807 says: “Hyung? Are you still there?”

 

Taeminah1807 says: “Kibum hyung?” 

 

Kibum quickly grabbed his laptop and typed something to let Taemin know he was still there.

 

AlmightyKEY says: “I’m sorry Taeminah! I’m still here. I was just lost in my thoughts for a bit there…” 

 

AlmightyKEY says: “Running away might actually be a good idea! I could come to your university and sleep in the dorm with you! And I could finally study something while surrounded by other normal people! Taeminah you’re a genius!”

 

It took a few minutes before Taemin replied and Kibum was almost regretting his message. Maybe Taemin was just sprouting nonsense and didn’t mean it at all. Kibum heard a pling and quickly read Taemin’s response.

 

Taeminah1807 says: “Really hyung? You like the idea? When will you come? There’s still an empty bed in my dorm so we can share a room! OH MY GOD this is going to be AMAZING!”

 

Taeminah1807 says: “Sorry by the way, my brother decided to come bother me, but he’s gone now :)”

 

Kibum clapped his hands while grinning from ear to ear. This really was going to be amazing! Kibum quickly thought of what he would have to do to make sure his parents wouldn’t find him. The school also couldn’t know he was a prince; otherwise they would immediately inform his parents of his whereabouts. And he would need a bit of money. All in all, Kibum thought he could get to Taemin’s school in a week.

 

Taeminah1807 says: “That’s great hyung! I’ll see you then :) Don’t forget to choose your courses on time! There are still some spots left in the dancing and acting courses if you want to join those.”

 

AlmightyKEY says: “Oh right! Thanks Taeminah, I’ll sign up for those right now. You’re in those too?”

 

Taeminah1807 says: “Of course hyung! Though the acting course isn’t going as well as I want it to… But I’ll go now and let you take care of everything… See you next week! xx”

 

AlmightyKEY says: “Can’t wait! Bye bye! xx”

 

Kibum logged off and went to the internet to figure out how he could take care of everything in  a week. The money wouldn’t be difficult to get to. His parents wouldn’t miss it, and even if they did before he got the chance to run away; he’ll just tell them he went shopping. Shopping! He has to do that too. Since obviously, when your name is Kibum, you can’t start a new school without a new wardrobe.

 

____________

 

A week later

 

Kibum got out of the cab and looked at the grandiose school in front of him. Sincerely hoping the years coming where going to be great. Let’s just hope his parents don’t find him.

 

___________

 

So this is a new story idea I had. And I decided to just write it down immediately while it was still fresh. I hope you all will like it. I think this is going to be like drabbles every once in a while. Cause I’m not that good at uploading every week… So sorry in advance if that’s what you would like.

 

Oh and I don’t really like writing long plot lines before the I want to be together actually get together. So that will probably happen very soon!

 

Last thing; if you have any suggestions for this story, don’t be afraid to leave them in the comments and I’ll check if I can do something with it in a new chapter!