I (Love)

I (Lie)

Jaehwan let out a sigh when he did the dishes. Wonsik had been acting strange for a while and it was bothering him. He had tried many things to make the other male feel happy but yet he still wasn’t happy at all, even though he told Jaehwan he was. Jaehwan wasn’t stupid, he knew Wonsik was hiding something, he knew he had something to do with it but he didn’t let Wonsik know that.

But as the days passed by, Wonsik’s affection became less and less. It was a fake smile Wonsik would give him when he came late home or when he had to go for whatever excuse he had just come up with at that moment. At this time Jaehwan start to become more insecure about himself. Like he was just a basic test, an experiment. He was Wonsik’s first boyfriend, it could be possible it was just a vase for the other male. But still Jaehwan didn’t understand why Wonsik wasn’t fair with him and kept things unspoken. There was a while he thought about it, trying to understand but he just couldn’t find a good reason why he wouldn’t tell him the truth. Then the thought of Wonsik cheating came into his mind, that could be the only reason why he was like this right?

“Could he really be cheating?” He asked himself out loud as he baled his fists. He didn’t let this happen, He wouldn’t give up. There must be a way to win him back.

“Wonsik, I got you some tea.” Jaehwan said as he walked into their bedroom with a green porcelain cup in his hands
“Thanks.” Wonsik said not looking up from his laptop, Jaehwan just placed the cup on the night stand next to Wonsik’s side of the bed before standing in front of him while leaning against the wall

“Wonsik… I think… I think we need to talk.” Jaehwan managed to say, now having Wonsik’s attention
“What’s wrong?”
“Why aren’t you telling me the truth?” He got straight to the point
“What are you talking about?”
“Don’t deny it… I know your affection is fake, just like your smile. You found someone else, didn’t you?”
“What? No, of course not. Jaehwan, I love you. I mean it. I wouldn’t do something like that to you.”
“Then what is it? What’s wrong with you? You have been acting strange for the past weeks!” Jaehwan said, his voice raising more ever word that left his mouth.
“I told you, nothing is wrong!” Wonsik raising his voice as well.

“I won’t let you do this to yourself. I won’t let you and I fall apart like this.” He said while getting closer to Wonsik, step by step “I want… I need you… I won’t give up on you. I know for sure we can figure something out.”

By now Jaehwan was close to Wonsik, leaning in and pressed his lips against Wonsik’s. The other male kissed back, but Jaehwan didn’t knew if he mean it or it was just out of pity.

“I don’t want to be your experiment or something anymore…” he said after they broke the kiss for air
“You aren’t an experiment to me. You are so much more. You’re my boyfriend and I love you.”

Jaehwan just smiled before peeking Wonsik’s lips and taking a seat on his lap. He still didn’t knew if his boyfriend really meant it, but he just enjoyed the moment for now. Not worrying if Wonsik would leave him for someone else. He was sure of it they would be together for ever. That’s all Jaehwan wanted, Wonsik’s love. And he was sure to let him fall in love with himself all over again, so everything would be like how it used to be.


Authors Note: I'm sorry it took me so long to update this story. I have been so busy with school that I didn't had any time to write and I kinda forgot this one and worked on my other fanfic, which I also haven't updated for a long time. I really hope I'll be able to update more. Also I don't really know what to think of this fanfic... I kinda got mixed feelings... ah well I'll just keep it the way it is. I hope you enjoyed reading ^^
Please let me know what you think.