Lie

I (Lie)

It was just another day, just the same as every day like the days that has passed by. Wonsik woke up in an empty bed, Jaehwan must be in the kitchen or something. Making breakfast like he always does every morning. It was something he used to love but now he was just playing along, doing whatever Jaehwan wanted him to do, but this only made himself unhappier. Wonsik didn’t love him, didn’t care for him and  didn’t need him anymore. He kept on saying that their relationship wasn’t perfect, it never could be perfect. That the whole thing was already dead since the start. But one part kept saying he still loved Jaehwan.

He stepped out of bed, getting dressed before walking down stairs. Walking into the living room he saw that Jaehwan had set the table with candles and Wonsik’s favorite warm bread.

“Good morning.” Jaehwan greeted happily
“Morning.” He said with not much of any emotion in his voice
“Is something wrong lately? You have been acting strange lately. Didn’t you got enough sleep?”
“No, it’s nothing. Let’s just eat.”

The two of them ate their food in silence, not a word was spoken until they finished their food.

“How did it tasted?” He asked still with the same goofy smile Wonsik loved to see the most.
“I was great, thanks.” He answered and smiled, even though he wasn’t sure if it was a real or a fake smile
“Really you think so? You’re too sweet! I love you.” He said happily as he peeked Wonsik on the lips
“I love you too.” Wonsik wasn’t sure if it was a lie or the truth, it sounded like a lie to him but Jaehwan doesn’t seem to notice anything of all the feelings he was dealing with.

Wonsik was happy with that, Jaehwan gets hurt easily. If he knew all his thoughts he would break, something that Wonsik didn’t wanted to happen. He just wanted to see Jaehwan happy even if that means he has to suffer. But yet he didn’t understand why Jaehwan wasn’t able to see, why he didn’t left. He deserved so much more. Why was it just so hard to just be perfectly happy?