2. Welcome Master! ^_^

Got to Believe in Love

==========================

“Welcome back master! Are you well?”  Sandy asks the guest as she get his coat and guide him to his table.

 

“Now that I see you sandy, I am. You look as cute as always, sandy! Mind if I take a picture of both of us?” the guest says as he intentionally rubs his hand into her hand.

 

Sandy smile forcedly and tried to back away her hand but to no avail the guest didn’t want to let go her hand. She’s starting to be pissed and feel disgusted by his action.

 

“If you don’t know how to respect a girl let me teach you how but it’s very painful way and I think you don’t want to be in a hospital right now..” I whisper at him that only him can only listen and then I smile cutely but my eyes are telling a different story “so master, do you want me to teach you something you will never forget?” 

 

“A-ani sandy. Just get my usual order.” The guest stutter and I just nodded and walk briskly on the back of the house where bom and chaerin are.

 

“urghhh!! that old sicker! Tch. I’m gonna break his bones if he ever touches me again…” I mutter.

 

“I’m with you there, let’s banned him here, he’s not our loss. “ Bom agreed as she fixes her maid dress.

 

“arasso, I’ll tell hye jung unnie first then I'll tell him it  later in a sweetest tone but in a cruel manner. Bwahahaha!” I evilly laugh and chaerin who is designing again for our next outfit for tomorrow is just nodding and smirking.

 

“Unnie, someone wants you to be his maid!” Minzy said as she headed to the kitchen to pass the order.

 

“arasso..Kick him out, literally!” I said as I laugh on the way to the table for the guest who requests me.

 

“Hi welcome Master, What can I do for you?” I said as I bow my head not seeing whose face it is.

 

“This is quite surprising, Pres!” Amusingly said by the person who’s in front of me.

Kwon fudging Jiyong!!!!!!!!!!!!!

 

       My sweat goes cold as I bit my lip hardly as I saw the uniform of my school.

 

                 Shit shit shit shit!!!  If tomorrow everyone in the school knows what work I have, they will disrespect me, everything I work hard for to be where I am will be gone like bubbles and the one who pop that bubbles is this guy…

 

As my eyes goes up and see the face of a devil whose is smirking at me and amusingly staring at me from the top up to the bottom and nodded like he approved what he’s seeing.

 

This is not real! Andwaeeee… ohmygod! He might not see other girls…

 

“Yah!! Come here.. ppali!!” I mutter as I drag him outside.

 

“stay where you are, I’ll come back!! Don’t you ever leave if you don’t want to see another sunshine again..” I warned him as I hurriedly go back inside the Maid Park and meet my sister, Hye jung who is the store manager of it.

 

“Unnie, I have to go. There’s an urgent emergency that I need to take care of. It’s a life or death case so don’t ask anything.. and you too bom, chaerin and minzy I’ll just text you later.. I have really got to go now or that devil will might do something bat shit crazy.” I said hurriedly

 

As I change to my own casual outfit means t-shirt and jeans. I stomp my way out only to find Kwon Jiyong is really waiting for me.

 

“Yah! Did anyone follow you here huh?” I asked him as I roam my eyes on the empty street.

 

“Don’t think so. But why did you changed? Pity” He retorted as he teasingly look at me and have a stupid smirk on his face.

 

“Stop looking at me like that or I’ll fish out those eyeballs of yours.. pervert Kwon!!” I threaten him but he only smirk at me.

 

There will be a time I’ll wipe off that smirk of him.

 

~Convenience Store~

“So why are you working in that café?” He asked.

 

 

Damn it! I really need to tell him…

 

“My mother is sick and I have a sister. If I don’t work I’m worried my mother will collapse. That’s why I’m working right now.”

 

“Ah—so it’s because of your family huh? And here I thought you dislike guys but you are working in there..”

 

“As If I have a choice. Even if I hate the likes of you I still need to disregard of it in my work to achieve what I want.”

 

“then why don’t you just change your job? There are many physical jobs out there.”

 

“  My body isn’t that fit and I also have duties as council president and I can’t cause my grades to slip .. you know what will happen right?”

 

“uh-huh! That’s a big dilemma for you, pres!! So it means, you enter YG high because it has lower fees right?”

 

“Yes. And the reason I’ve work hard being president is because I wouldn’t pay my tuition at all and other fees that needed to be paid.. that’s the perks of being student council”

 

 

 What is he thinking? I can’t read where this conversation will go.. I just hope this would turn out good

 

“You have a tough life, pres!”

 

 

5 days after…

 

Why is no one laughing at me or bullying me because they know about the issue of a maid? Why?

 

       Maybe he didn’t tell anyone and have no plans of blackmailing me or maybe he pities me because of the story I told him.. sheesh! This so bothersome but I’m relieved to see that my position is still intact with me and my reputation. Whoosh!

 

“Dara! Do you have time? We need your help!!” Bom said as she pants heavily.

 

“What is it? did some battle occur inside our school? Did someone bully you?? Tell me! I’ll make them bleed their nose!!” I hyperly said and form a fist in my hand.

 

“andwae unnie.. let’s just go outside and you’ll see..” minzy said and drag me outside.

 

We are now in front of the activity building where I can see in front of my feet is a sandbag.

 

“Did they left this off?! Aish. That boxing team will gonna hear this out from me…” I said

 

“I want you to help us move it dara.. we can’t go up the stairs if it’s in the way,.. And we don’t want guys help us!” Bom said and I nodded but before they’ve help me I already have in my hands the metal of the sandbag.

 

“leave this to me..” I said as I put it in my shoulder and drop it in the side where it will be no hindrance to others.

 

“wahhh~! You are the best unnie… jjang! Jjang!! Jjang!!” minzy excitedly said as she unexpectedly hug me and she fiddling into her pocket and hand me over the lollipop.

“Here unnie, thank you so much for helping us out! You are really dependable” She said.

 

My eyes soften as I pinch her cheeks and laugh as I say thank you to her.

 

Not on the far away distance, Kwon Jiyong along with T.O.P saw these scene. TOP is very surprise that their president has that strong body but one thing that caught his attention is the red hair girl with full bangs. Her beauty is exquisite as the sun hit her. He knows her. she’s the vice president and also the best friend of their president.

 

“Uh-herm.. Jiyong are we going now?” TOP ask as he noticed jiyong stop walking and his attention is focused only to their president.

 

Dara heard the name she’s hunting for five days  as she glance to his direction and here he is, staring at her again that made her conscious if he see her lifting that sandbag and of course, about the issue of being a maid.

 

“OH~! Isn’t that jiyong oppa??” I heard minzy said.

 

“Y-you! What are you looking at? Go on your way now!!” I shouted.

I expected I will see again the smirk of his but he laugh. He just fuc*ing laugh at me.

 

 

And what is that mean? This kwon fuc*ing Jiyong REALLY GETS IN MY NERVES!!

 

“Isn’t he so cool, unnie? And also TOP-hyung? They are really beautiful people that creates to make woman be inspired.” Minzy clasp her hands as she excitedly said that.

“HUH?” bom and I exclaimed.

“Didn’t you heard the rumours of them. Wait! wait! of course you know bigbang right?”

 

“Of course, you silly! We are the student council, duh?!” Bom said.

 

“Then you must know that we have five gorgeous men here and not only they have pretty faces but also they are good in academic and physically strong..right?”

 

“Whatever. Let’s not concern ourselves to them. I have a lot things to do, So if you excuse me, I still need to do the rounds.. I’ll see you in the room bom!”

 

“okay!!” Bom put her thumbs up and I go in my own way thinking what kwon jiyong plans for the secret he's just discovered about me.

 

This will be an exhausting day and Kwon jiyong need to add my into my daily stress.