Do your best

Changed Rock-star!!

August 22, 2014
5:29 AM
Kim Residence 

Hyoyeon's POV

"Hyoraengi~~"I hear a voice call out to me as I fix my bed this fine morning. "Breakfast~~" It was Taeyeon calling me from the kitchen, I'm guessing she made breakfast today. Surprising me since I'm mostly the one that does that chore.

After rechecking my bed to make sure it was neat, I walk out of my room to go to the kitchen, doing this only to be greeted with a satisfying aroma filling the air. "Wow..."I mumbled and continued to take in the smell for a few more seconds, before walking into the kitchen to see Taeyeon made an American-dish today. "Bacon today, noona?"
"Of course, for my little Hyorae--"Taeyeon nodded, in the process of handing me a plate before staring, eyes widened and jaw dropped. "YAH! KIM HYOYEON!"

I flinched in surprise at her loud voice and quickly took the plate before she could drop my breakfast. "Noona???"

"Why are you walking around half !?"She pinched my side harshly before motioning to my goods. "Cover your goods! Jesus, are you going to be doing this all the time??"Tayeone shielded her eyes while pointing at my uhmm...s.

"But... We're both girls now noona."I was confused with her reaction, don't girls show their stuff off to each other all the time??

"Yea, we are both technically girls now."Taeyeon could only agree. "But that doesn't mean you should be walking around the house only in your boxers."she shocked me with a small pout. "What if the others were here? What do you think they'd say if they saw that?"

"I'm pretty sure it's nothing for girls to see each other half , right?"

"I know that, but did you forget about your bottom half?" Taeyeon crossed her arms. "It's practically out and about right now because of how tight those things are! Imagine if Tiffany saw that! Your bias would be totally shocked right now, y'know?"

"Oh gosh....." My thoughts run to that, I could only worry now since she's brought the 'Tiffany card' out.  "I need clothes..." I panicked a little and put my plate down to get some clothes on.

"Change into something nice, we're gonna see if you can get into Girls' Generation today." Taeyeon yelled out before I could shut my door. "That and we gotta get you back in school, so we'll be going to the college after."

"Ne!" I replied back in a hurry, wanting to get changed, eat my breakfast and then brush my teeth, of course...

A few minutes later, I'm back in the kitchen wearing my black skinny jeans, I mean... They were suppose to be skinny but they don't really fit me anymore so now they seemed a bit baggy for me. Anyways, to accompany this, I wore one of my favorite tank tops and a red flannel, all of them seemingly big on me now.

"Hyoraengi..."Taeyeon stared at me with weary in her eyes. 

"This was all I had..." I tried to explain a little, an awkward smile on my face.

"I understand, I'm just.... you...."she sighed heavily, "you look like a gangster with those baggy clothes of yours." She pointed out in disappointment.
I shrugged a bit before getting to my plate to eat quickly so we could get things done today. "I don't mind."

"Yea but I mind."Taeyeon stood by my side now, "think about it like this, if you look like that, do you think you can get into Girls' Generation."
"Oh c'mon Noona, this isn't that bad, I still look stylish."
"If you say so, I'm bringing the clothes you wore yesterday with us, just to be sure." Taeyeon took a few steps back and headed towards my room now, "after your audition then you can change into your OG clothes, okay? Since we'll be going to the college."

"Guhhhh, fine..."I whined, finishing up breakfast and putting my dishes in the sink, cleaning them quickly. After putting that stuff away, I walk to my room to get into my personal bathroom so I can brush my teeth.

I pass Taeyeon as she shoves the dress from yesterday into her purse neatly, "don't forget to eat, noona."I warn her while walking into the bathroom, taking hold of my green toothbrush.

"Don't worry, Hyo. I ate before I made your food."Taeyeon states before leaving my room to get herself changed. "By the way, Sunny is coming with us today."

"Ehh? She is??"I got some toothpaste on the bristles of my brush and wet it a bit before proceeding to the cleaning. "Whai?" Even while brushing, I tried to continue my little chat, out of curiosity.

"She's worried you might mess something up, that and we're going to talk to her uncle, so might as well bring her to get us an advantage y'know? So you should thank her later if you get into GG." Taeyeon laughed in a prideful manner, using her ajumma laugh while getting out of my room now.

I shook my head slowly because of my sister's weird laugh and stared back at the mirror in front of me to pay close attention to my teeth. This is gonna take a while.... 


5:56 AM

No one's POV

Hyoyeon came out of her room, finally... She walked to the living room to see Taeyeon sitting there, tapping at her cell phone.

"Ugh! Finally!!"Taeyeon stood up from her seat and put the phone away.

"Sorry, I was brushing my teeth."

"I know you were brushing your teeth. I was there when you started."Taeyeon nods. "Jesus, you and your teeth."

"Be quiet, I need to have my mouth clean."Hyoyeon crossed her arms. "If not I'll feel--"

"Dirty. I know." Taeyeon pat Hyoyeon's shoulder and pointed to the front door. "Let's go now."

"Jeez. So pushy. Why can't your be more like Tippan--"Hyo complained while walking out the front door, only to see Sunny there with Tiffany. "-- N-Noona!"she stood there stiff and nervous now. "W-what are you doing here?"she directed the question the Tiffany.

"Annyeong Hyoyeon-ah."Tiffany greeted with her usual eye smile. "Sunny and Taeyeon wanted me to come along to be support."

Hyoyeon's brow rose a bit when she heard the two names that suggested that, she knew already what the two were up to.
"I hope you don't mind."Tiffany stares curiously at the other.

"O-Of course not." Hyoyeon snapped out of her thoughts to smile awkwardly. "I don't mind at all."

"Great."Tiffany took hold of Hyo's hand, causing the said person's breath to hitch. "Let's get going, this is gonna be fun."she explains happily while leading the younger girl to Sunny's car. Only to show an annoyed Jessica sitting in the car, playing with her phone.

"W-Why is Jessica-noona here?"Hyoyeon was confused again as she looked to Tiffany.
"I didn't wanna support you alone so I brought Jessie along since she wasn't busy. The others had a schedule today so unfortunately, they couldn't come along."Tiffany opened the car door, getting the other American girl's attention. "Move down Jess, Hyoyeon-ah's sitting in the middle."

Jessica grumbled and proceeded to move to the other seat, while doing so, Tiffany was pushing Hyoyeon into the car softly yet excitedly. "Tiffany, calm down your gonna-- Ahhhghhh!"Jessica screamed when blonde blob filled her sight and she was suddenly pushed down. There was weight on her now as she lay on the seats, something pinning her down. Looking closely, she saw that it was Hyoyeon who was on top of her. 

"Ah, sorry you two."Tiffany called out. "I got too excited."
"God, be careful next time."Jessica complained. She looked to see Hyoyeon was just staying there, with a blush on her face. "What? Hurry up and get off of me already you weirdo."Jessica grumbled.

"A-Ah, right!"Hyoyeon nodded and got off so Jessica can get into her seat. "Sorry..."Hyo said awkwardly and took the seat in the middle, allowing Tiffany to get in. 

"What're you sorry for? Tiffany's the one that pushed you in..."Jessica shrugged while tapping at her phone silently.

"I said sorry.."Tiffany pouted as the other two get in the front of the car.

"Yea yea, I know."Jessica waves it off before placing her phone in her bag and allowed herself to doze off a bit. While this was happening, Sunny started her car and begins to drive in the direction of The SM building. 

"So Hyoyeon-ah, why do you wanna be in GG?"Tiffany asked curiously while pulling out some gum to chew on. She gave one to Hyoyeon, the girl taking the piece with no hesitation.

"Thank you...."Hyoyeon nodded, thanking the other for the gum. "Anyways, I just.. I... Uhh..."

"She just wants to follow after her siblings."Taeyeon answers for her while watching the road with Sunny. "Always looking up to her older brother and sister."
"Aw, that's really cute."Tiffany giggled while softly pinching Hyo's cheek. 

"T-Tiffany-noona..."Hyo blushed brightly in embarrassment.

"Tiff..."Jessica stared at the said girl, brows risen curiously.

"What? It is cute~"Tiffany pointed out, shrugging slightly. 
"If you say so weirdo."Jessica sighed heavily while turning her head to stare out the window.

"Stop flirting in the back please, I'm trying to drive here."Sunny commented in a teasing tone. Calling out Tiffany and Hyoyeon in a way.

"I'm not flirting, I'm complimenting."Tiffany whined.

"Suuurree."Taeyeon laughed, causing Tiffany to pout more. "And I'm not Sh--"

"Short, we get your sarcasm."Hyo cut in, nodding her head slightly as she looked around. "Are we there yet?"she asked curiously, sounding like a little kid at this point.

"Don't be impatient Hyo, you sound like a little kid."Taeyeon commented in awe as she looked back from her spot to stare at her kid Bro--sister.. "We're almost there. Just play with your phone for now."

"I don't want to..."Hyoyeon shook her head slightly.

"Why? Is there something naughty in there you don't want your 'noonas' seeing?"Tiffany poked at Hyoyeon's cheek to get her attention. Saying those words in a teasing tone, not expecting the outcome.

Things grew awkward at that point when Hyoyeon stared at Tiffany, eyes widened and jaw dropped, her cheeks growing red as she became embarrassed.

"Eh...?"Tiffany's nervousness hit her now. "H-Haha, I was just teasing Hyoyeon-ah, You don't need to play along with the joke anymore."she giggles.

Taeyeon and Sunny mentally face palm at this, both wanting to jump out of the car in frustration but keeping it in.

"O-oh right.."Hyoyeon nodded slowly as she looked down at her lap to fiddle with her phone. She made sure she took off the tiger key chain that was usually there, just so the others wouldn't get suspicious since they already know H.Y's phone had the strap as an accessory, not Hyoyeon's phone.

"Ah, y-you have the same phone as your brother?"Tiffany coughed, wanting to get rid of the awkward air between them.

"N-Ne..."

Taeyeon was listening in on this and cringed at the tension that was still there. It was so thick you could cut it, she's surprised it became like this by Hyoyeon's words... Usually Jessica's the one in charge of this mood, the Sica effect is what they call it.

"Anyways.."Taeyeon decided to help out now, feeling Hyoyeon's distress. "We're almost there."She commented while staring at the three in the back. "Hyo, your gonna have to show them your singing and dancing skills."

"Dancing, I can do. Singing is..."Hyoyeon sighed half way, knowing already she wasn't that good with singing.

"Calm down, your a great singer."Taeyeon pointed out truthfully. "Your good at English too, so that adds points."

"Oh? English?"Tiffany turned her head to stare at Hyoyeon, Jessica doing the same. Both interested now.

"Uhh..."Hyoyeon grew a bit uncomfortable under their intense staring. "Ne...."she replied awkwardly, looking to both her sides before staring at her lap shyly.

"Hyoyeon was really bad at English before but desperately wanted to learn it because her bias is from America. So she studied really hard and is now good at it."Taeyeon explained.

"Whose your bias? What group are they from?"Tiffany questioned curiously. "Tell Noona so she can hook you up~" she offered with her usual eye smile.

"Oh y'know.."Hyoyeon gulped heavily, not knowing how to answer to that. "Some girl..."

"A girl?"Jessica crossed her arms, brow risen as she stared  at the younger girl. 

"Nothing's wrong with obsessing over a girl."Sunny comments as she parks the car in front of the SM building. "We're here."She shut the car down and shoved her keys into her purse. "Let's go in girls."

The five make their way out of the car and onto the pavement in front of the building. Hyoyeon stared up at it nervously, her hands trembling.

"Calm down, you'll be fine."Sunny placed a hand on the others shoulder and patted it. "Breath and be cool, try to be cool."

"R-Right..."

"And try not to mess up too much. Nobody's prefect but they'll reject you if your as clumsy as your doctor said." Jessica yawned. 

"Sica..."Tiffany tapped her foot on the ground while staring at her lazy friend. 

"What?"

"That's not how you support someone..."Tiffany sighed and crossed her arms. "Don't listen to her, okay?"she turned her attention to Hyoyeon. "Now let's get in there so you can kill your audition."

Hyoyeon grew a bit confident by Tiffany's belief in her and furrowed her brows in determination. "Your right Noona!"she clenched her hands into fists before cheering loudly. "Let's goo!!"Hyoyeon waltzed to the front doors and gets into the building.

"Oh my god.. She's gonna make a fool out of herself."Taeyeon watched, jaw dropped. "Why'd you encourage her so much Tif?"

"Sorry, it just happened. I got too excited at the thought of your little sister joining our group."Tiffany laughed. She then followed after the determined tiger. 

"I have a bad feeling about this..."Sunny sighed as the rest of them follow now too. Sunny then walked ahead of Hyofany and turned to face them a bit. "Follow me."

"Yes ma'am."

__________

SM BUILDING
August 22, 2014
6:34 AM

Hyoyeon's POV

Sunny led us to the top floors of SM's building causing me to grow even more nervous as we make our way to our final destination, her Uncle's office. We needed to talk to him first about me auditioning....

From what I heard, Sunny's going to try and sweet talk him into allowing me to audition. Since she's his favorite niece after all. Sunny firmly knocked on the large doors we now stand in front of.

I felt Taeyeon's slender fingers intertwine with my own, causing me to flinch in surprise by the sudden contact. I turn to face my noona curiously to see her stare at me, encouragement in her eyes as a man's voice was heard from the other side.

"Come in."

My heart beat was sky rocketing right now because of how nervous I am at the moment. Sunny opened the door and walked in, casually yet professionally greeting the man in charge. Lee Soo-man.

"Anneyonghasaeyo uncle."Sunny politely bowed as the other three and I silently walk in, bowing our own heads to show respect. 

"Soonkyu? What a pleasant surprise."Lee Soo-man looked up from the paperwork on his desk and stared at his niece. "Ah, not just you, Three other GG members."

"Annyeonghasaeyo."The other three greeted, leaving me out of this greet and chat.

"So what are you girls doing here?" Soo-man leaned against his table and looked at each of us, his gaze slowly landing on me. "Who is this?"

"She's the reason we came here to talk to you, uncle."Sunny spoke up before I could say anything to answer is question. "Her name is Kim Hyoyeon, she's Taeyeon's younger sister."

Soo-man looked a bit intrigued as he stared intensely at me. "Taeyeon's younger sister..? I've never heard of a younger sister Taengoo, I've only heard about your younger brother."he turned to look at my beloved noona.

"I don't really talk about her to others since she told me not to before she was hospitalized. "Taeyeon lied.

"Ah I see..."

"Anyways, Uncle, we were wondering if you'd....allow Hyoyeon to join our group?? Pretty please?"Sunny clasped her hands together and looked at her relative with an innocent look.

"Excuse me?" Soo-man sat up, coughing a bit in surprise. "Why exactly are you asking for that? You all already know that your group's members have been decided and can't--"

"It's been her dream to follow after her siblings, not only that but she's really talented from what I saw. She'd be a good part of our team, Uncle."Sunny explains confidently, cutting the older off. "She's the missing piece for Girls' Generation."Sunny then turned to me, confidence on her face but her eyes read something else.

"I'll believe that when I see it, Soonkyu."Sooman sighed, then he stood up causing me to flinch a bit from the sudden action. I grab the closest hand next to me and squeeze it nervously. "Let's head over to the studio to see what she's got."

He leads us to SM's studio, it was bigger than the studio at the college. That fact causes my eyes to wonder around in awe and surprise before focusing on Lee Sooman to see what he'd like me to do first. Before that though, I feel the hand in my own retreat.

I turn to face the owner in confusion. 

"I get you're nervous and all but that doesn't give you the right to try and break my hand."Jessica crossed her arms, staring at me intensely. "At least hold it gently."

I blushed in embarrassment and looked down shyly, "Sorry Jessica-noona.."

"'Noona'?"Sooman repeated with a curious look. Sunny and Taeyeon both slap my arms secretly before turning to the older man. 

"You see, Hyoyeon was raised like a boy..."Taeyeon explained nervously. Panicking, like Sunny and I.

"She has a boyish charm then..."Sooman nodded his head slowly. "Are you sure she has what it takes to join a girly group like Girls' Generation?"

"Of course!"Tiffany spoke up now, placing a hand on my shoulder. "With the boyish charm she could bring in more girl fans. And there are a lot of guys out there that like tomboys too."

"Hmmm... Okay, I'm persuaded."Sooman nods, he took a seat on the couch in the studio. "Now then, let's hear what you got." He gazes at me, the other four doing the same.

I gulped, 'Great.. We start with the one thing I'm not great with.' I stared at him nervously. "Y-You want to.. Uhh hear me.. S-si--"

"Sing, that's right."Sooman Rose a brow at me. "You have to be able to sing if you wanna make it in this group."

"Right. I k-know that." I replied and coughed a bit to clear my throat. "Let me just.."I grab my chest a bit and took deep breaths to calm down. My eyes wonder else where while I take the moment to breath.

They land on a single guitar at the side of the room. Without thinking I quickly make my way over there, not going unnoticed of course, and take hold of the beauty. "O-Oh..uhh... May I?"I turn to Sooman and refer to the instrument in my hand.

He nods his head slightly and looked interested as I pulled a seat from the side out to the middle of the room and sit there. "What will you be singing?"he asked, his voice filling my ears.

"Mnn..."I thought about this for a second and looked up confidently. "Gee." Taeyeon's eyes sparkled up because she knew how well I was at this song, since we sing it at home all the time. Although, our feelings wavered a bit because it's been a while since I've last touched a guitar.

It takes a few minutes for me to feel ready to play.

__________
Jessica's POV

Gosh, this girl is taking way too long to show us what she's got. Me and the other three take a seat at Sooman's side to watch Hyoyeon as she takes her sweet time wasting ours.

"Your sister is so tense."I hear Sooman say to Taeyeon.

"Ah, sorry."Taeyeon sighed. "It's been a while since she's touched a guitar so she might be nervous."

"I guess that makes sens--" Sooman stopped talking when Hyoyeon started. Her fingers moving slowly as she plucked the tune of Gee out. The song sounding more slow and sweet to my ears unlike the original. An acoustic version of Gee was nice too though. 

All attention was on her as the intro continues. When it was the right moment, Hyoyeon started singing. Her voice raspy and a bit low but she reached high parts when needed.  

The song was coming to an end after a few minutes. And throughout those minutes, my heart was thumping faster and faster in my chest. It was a very weird feeling for me...

Hyoyeon looked up to us, her expression curious and nervous as she focuses on Sooman. 

The other three were still in the middle of clapping in awe at her performance. And to be honest, I wanted to clap with them but didn't because...

Anyways, when they stopped their action we all focus on the oldest in the room to hear his thoughts on this.

"That was...."Sooman pulled his glasses off and rubbed at his temples slowly, sighing too. Causing our hearts to stop a bit... All of us growing nervous.

"That was amazing!"he continued, putting his glasses back on to stare at Hyoyeon with a big smile on his face.

I grunted, "Don't just take your glasses off and do that... We thought you had bad news for her..."

"My bad." He laughed. "Okay, we know she can sing and play guitar, but can she dance?"

Taeyeon nodded excitedly, "Sir, this girl can dance."she pointed at her sister, the blonde currently in the middle of putting the guitar back. "Trust me, she knows how to dance to any type of music, that and she can remember a dance after watching it twice."

"I'll trust you when I see it Taengoo, I need proof, remember?" Sooman chuckled. "Since you know your own sister's style, you play the music."

"Ne."Taeyeon nodded, she was excited for this next part. You could tell by how she sat at the edge of her seat. 

"You must really like seeing her dance Tae."Tiffany looked at our kid leader in awe.

"Yea, it's fun to watch."Taeyeon replied. "You'll understand Tif, you're into dancing too right? Like, you're into people who can dance?"

"Ne. It's a y skill."Tiffany giggled as Hyoyeon comes back to the middle of the room.

"So uhmm..."Hyoyeon spoke up to get our attention on her again. "Am I done..?"

"No, not yet. We need to see you dance first." Taeyeon answered, getting up to go to turn the speaker in the studio on, she plugged her phone in and turned to look at her sister. "I'll start the music when you're ready."

Hyoyeon looked surprised before she scurries to Sunny's side, pulling her flannel off and handing it to her.. Hyoyeon then folded her jeans a bit and tucked her Tanktop in.

She turned to face Taeyeon when ready and gave a small nod, stretching her body a bit. Taeyeon nodded her own head. She pressed play on her phone, starting the song.

That song being, 'The Boogie That be' by the Black eyed peas. If i remember correctly, Sooyoung and Yuri danced this before. I keep my eyes on the younger girl to watch her closely to see if she starts dancing the same way as Yul and Sooyoung.

.....

Like I thought, she did it. She was doing the same moves the other two did.... And she did them perfectly. Her powerful movements captivated my eyes, Causing me to lean forward to observe every part closely.

A few seconds later and my show was cancelled. 
"Okay okay, I've seen enough."Sooman spoke up, a sigh of relief coming out as he leaned back in his seat. 

Taeyeon shut the speaker off and put her phone away as Hyoyeon stopped her dancing. She was sweating but she didn't look tired at all, I admire her energy. "What did you think sir...?"Taeyeon questioned, walking to Hyoyeon's side and taking hold of her hand.

"I think Hyoyeon has potential."Boss man smiled widely, "She's in." Tiffany and Taeyeon squeal in excitement, Tiffany got out of her seat to join Taeyeon in hugging the surprised newbie. "But listen, you all need to make sure she keeps up with you and also to make sure she's educated with this type of job."

"Ne."Sunny stood up, agreeing as she hands Hyoyeon's flannel over to the said girl. "We need to get going now uncle, Hyoyeon still needs to get back into college since she's out of the hospital."

"Oh right."Taeyeon breaks up the group hug. "Let's get going to the college girls. Thanks for everything uncle."Taeyeon turned to Sooman and hugged him.

"No problem Taengoo."Sooman laughed. "Don't make me regret this, okay?"He turns to Hyoyeon with a confident smile. The blonde dork returning that with a stupid grin.

"Yes sir."She saluted in a silly way, causing Tiffany to giggle. 

"Let's leave already."I stood up, smoothing out the wrinkles of my skirt before walking towards the door to leave the studio. "I wanna sleep..."

"Ah, I was wondering when you were gonna say that."Sunny commented as they bid their goodbyes to her uncle then proceeded to follow me out. Her comment gained her a glare from moi. "It's the truth, you yourself know that you say that phrase once a day."

"Whatever..."I crossed my arms, scoffing at her assumption. "What college are we going to?"

"Ours of course."Taeyeon shrugged, taking hold of her sister's hand. "I wanna keep a close eye on my little baby."

"Noona..."Hyoyeon furrowed her brows at Taeyeon. "Seriously...?"

"What...? Don't act like you don't like it when I baby you."Taeyeon pouted as we walk out of the building's front doors, going towards the car. 

Hyoyeon strays ahead of us as Sunny unlocks the doors. I watched her curiously as she opens the front door for her older sister then opened the back while looking my way.

'Is she... Is that for me?' I questioned in my head and slowly inched towards her, thinking she was showing me kindness. That thought was pushed aside though when Tiffany passes me and pinches Hyoyeon's cheek softly. 

I knew now that that sign of kindness wasn't for me at all since Hyoyeon's eyes followed Tiffany the whole time. 

"How sweet of you."Tiffany smiled widely and gets in. I glare silently at the blonde jumping around in joy right now by the door. How dare she trick me like that! No one does that to a Jung like m--

"Noona, are you coming?"I hear a raspy voice call out, focusing now on the outside world I see that Hyoyeon had stopped jumping around and was now looking at me with that stupid smile of hers. "You can sit in the middle now. I wanna sit behind my sister."

I scoffed at her actions and slide into the car without hesitation. Hyoyeon following after me and getting comfortable at my side. 

"Aww, you didn't wanna sit by me?"Tiffany leaned forward so she could look at Hyoyeon with curious eyes. 

"A-Ah sorry, Noona... I just wanted to sit behind my older sister."Hyoyeon explained nervously, rubbing the back of her neck softly as her eyes avert elsewhere.  

"It's alright, there's always next time."Tiffany nodded. 

"Everyone buckled up? Let's get going."Sunny states as she starts the vehicle up quickly. 

"What's the rush Bunny?"Taeyeon curiously turned to her danshin buddy.

"I'm just hungry Tae, after we enroll her we're totally going out for lunch."Sunny motioned to Hyoyeon then placed both hands on the steering wheel and went back to focusing on getting us to the college.

"Oh right, it's lunch time already."Taeyeon laughed. "I didn't notice. Wow..." 

"Time goes by fast."Tiffany commented, in awe as well apparently. Things went downhill after that, the car ride becoming awkward, full of silence and some sort of tension.

______

August 22, 2014
Seoul National University 
9:23 AM

No one's POV

The five girls make it to the university, Sunny thought smartly by parking the car close to the administration office so things can go by quickly. 

"Alright let's get going."Taeyeon unbuckled her seatbelt and steps out of the car along with Sunny and Tiffany. 

"Ah hold on, I dropped my phone."Sunny called out and opened the driver seat's door to search around for her phone. This giving Taeyeon and Tiffany a chance to talk.

"I guess since she wants to be an idol like us, she's aiming for the artsy classes?"Tiffany suggests, turning to face Taeyeon who in turn nodded her head.

"Correct, young one. Hyoyeon is an artsy type of gal." Taeyeon pats Fany's shoulder awkwardly before turning to the car, staring at a specific side. "Geez, speaking of Hyoyeon, what's taking so long to get out of the car..?"

"She's napping with Jessica."Sunny commented all of a sudden, finally finding her phone. She had looked at the backseat to see the two napping and cuddling with each other. "Do something..."she shut the door and looked at Taeyeon with furrowed brows. 

Taeyeon rolled her eyes and opened the car door to reveal Hyoyeon and Jessica napping. Jessica leaning on the younger her head resting on the blonde's shoulder while her arm on Hyo's stomach. "Oh my god..." She then proceeded to pull her younger sister out of the door. Abruptly waking her up from her slumber, doing the same for the ice princess. Jessica fell forward but quickly caught herself before she could fall out the door and land face first into the ground.

"What the , Kim Taeyeon!"Jessica glared angrily at the kid leader. "I was sleeping!"

"You were cuddling my sister, I couldn't help it, I had to pull her away from your clutches somehow."Taeyeon shrugged slightly before holding the tired blonde closely. Jessica stared at her in surprise and started to blush brightly in embarrassment.

"Noonaaaaa..."Hyoyeon whined. Rubbing at her eyes tiredly. "I'm tired."

"I know you are Hyo but we need to enroll you first before you can go back to sleep."Taeyeon sighed a bit. "That and you need to eat lunch first before you nap again."

"Ne..."Hyoyeon replied and yawned tiredly. She looked around in confusion and turns to face the school. "Ugh... School..."

Jessica finally got out of the car and dusted her clothes off, she coughed a bit to rid of her embarrassment but felt it was still there. "Let's hurry up so I can nap l-longer...."

"Oh? The great and almighty Jessica, stuttering in embarrassment because she was just  cuddling my younger sister? Scandalous."Taeyeon laughed loudly.

"Shut up."Jessica states angrily before walking ahead of them.

"Eh?? Wait Noona."Hyoyeon calls out, fully awake at this point. She follows after Jessica with a curious look. "W-Wait for us!! D-Did I do something wrong??"

"Ugh, idiot. Don't go ahead of us, you'll get lost with Jessica leading!" Taeyeon called out and followed her sister quickly as Sunny, and Tiffany go after them as well. "God this is gonna be a long day..."