Hyoyeon

Changed Rock-star!!

Chapter 3: Hyoyeon


Kim Residence

August 21, 2014

10:36 AM

It's been about six months since that accident that dealt with H.Y. Tayeon had a hard time visiting him throughout the months because of her busy schedule as GG's leader. When she had the time though she'd try and visit him but it was the same excuse all the time. Undergoing surgery.

'Just how much surgery does H.Y. need? I guess it doesn't matter if it's to keep him alive..' She once thought while going back to the empty home she now sleeps in. She'd get the girls to sleep over once in a while, feeling too lonely to the point of depression and stress.

Anyways, today was now August 21. They were free and so she is able to visit her brother, in hope that she'll actually be able to see him. Taeyeon slipped her shoes on and grabbed her car keys, hoping to leave her own home in peace without any interruptions like last time. It was a 'slumber party' day so an interruption is bound to happen but luckily it was still a bit too early for all the girls to be awake.

"Are you gonna go to the hospital?"Taeyeon turned her head to see Sunny standing in the kitchen, holding a glass of water. "I'll come with you."The other danshin suggests as she chugged the rest of her water down and then put the glass in the sink, going to clean it later. Sunny slipped on her own shoes, not waiting for a response from Taeyeon. "Let's go." The blonde walks over to the door, whistling softly their own song 'Gee.' Walking to a beat as well.

Taeyeon notices this and stared at her curiously, following her out of the house. "You seem peppy today? Did something happen??"

"Nothing in particular, I just feel really good today. Like something great is gonna happen."Sunny shrugged a bit while giving a big smile as they make it to the Kid Leader's car. "Is something wrong with my peppyness?"

"It's cringy of course."Taeyeon laughed, only to get a punch on the arm. "Oww!"

"You're cringy, you and the affection you have towards your younger brother."Sunny retorted, crossing her arms as she gets into the passenger seat.

"You make it sound like it's a bad thing."Tayeon got into the driver's seat and looked at the blonde next to her.

"It's the same with you and my peppyness."Sunny points out. "Let's get going now, stop stalling. Don't you wanna finally see 'Hyoraengi'?"

"Oh right!"Taeyeon started her car, making sure she and Sunny were strapped in first before driving in the directiong of YG Hospital.


YG Hospital

11:09 AM

About half an hour had passed since Taeyeon and Sunny left the Kim Residence, usually it wouldn't take THAT long but apparently.. a certain Shik shin saw them leave the house and had called for them to buy them some food, for breakfast AND lunch. Giving them a list of what to get at some fast food place.

"Ugh... My car's gonna smell like food if we just leave it in there."Taeyeon complained to Sunny as they step foot into the building.

"Calm down, just get an air freshener."Sunny states the simple answer. "Let's go check on your bro now."

The two continued to walk towards the front desk, passing by a woman holding her daughter's hand as the two chatted in excitment.

"Hyuna, I'll take you anywhere you wanna go today."The woman tells her daughter with determination on her face as they exit the building. The daughter smiling back happily and full of excitment as she spun around giggling. Sunny and Taeyeon watched them leave, a feeling of satisfaction growing on them.

"That's so...sweet."Taeyeon stomped childishly. "I wanna be like that with Hyoraengi..."She pouted.

"Yea Yea."Sunny replied boringly as she turned ahead of them to see the workers in a bit of a panic as they tried to calm some blonde girl who was in a bit of a rampage. "Woah, what's happening here?"She questioned, elbowing Taeyeon's side to get her attention.

Taeyeon looked in the same direction with confusion. "Oh woahhhhh... Looks like someone ed up."She commented.

"Tae, don't swear in a place like this. There are children here in the morning, visiting their relatives y'know?"Sunny motioned to the children walking around with their family members, all of them watching the scene in front of them. "Well.. I guess it's okay if they're soo distracted like that."

"I wonder what happened...?"Taeyeon stared as a tall handsome doctor took hold of the blonde girl and dragged her back into her room with the help of another one. "Well, I guess that was settled quickly... I kind of wanted to see a fight break down though."She gave her signature ahjumma laugh. Causing Sunny's face to scrunch up in disgust.

"Ew."

"You're ew."Taeyeon swatted the other danshin's bare arm as they make it to the front desk. "Excuse me."She spoke to the man working and stared. Getting his attention after a while.

"Ah, ne?"The man questioned, looking from Taeyeon to Sunny.

"We were wondering if we could visit the patient, Kim H.Y.?"Sunny asked before Taeyeon could speak for herself. This gaining a small glare from the Kid Leader. "It's not good to glare."Sunny didn't even have to look to know that the other was doing the action. She already knew, in fact she saw that happening before hand and just prepared herself a bit.

Taeyeon sighed and nodded in agreement as she motioned to Sunny, "What she said."

"Hmm... Kim H.Y....."The man looked through some things. "....'- discharged from hospital today.'" He repeated something from a paper.

"Ehhh?? Why didn't I get a call.."Taeyeon pouted, crossing her arms. "Thank you."She tells the man before walking away from the front desk with Sunny. "I'm happy he got out today but the least he could do was cal--"

"Tae, you idiot."Sunny shook her head slightly. "You have his phone."She pointed out. "And if I remember correctly, your brother has a hard time remembering numbers. That and it's been about six months since that accident, you think he'd remember to call??"

"......"Taeyeon processed her words for a bit and then shrugged. "Okay fine, I guess you're right.."She pouted some more. "Let's get back to the house, maybe he's there."her mood made a huge U turn from being all pouty, to excited as she skips out of the hospital.

Sunny followed after her, not being crazy and skipping out. They have an image to uphold, if Taeyeon continued with the childish act.... Nothing will really happen, since she's kind of childish in her own way.

Before walking out, she heard loud crashes in that room the blonde girl was dragged in and got a bit worried. It wasn't her problem though so she shook the worry off and followed Taeyeon back to the car.


YG Hospital; Room 23

11:27 AM

In a white colored room, trash was sprawled all over the place. It was a mess, things were knocked over and put out of place in the room as three people fought and argued. One against two.

"Urrrghhh!! G-Get off of me!!"A blonde girl growled as she struggled beneath the body of Choi Seunghyun. "I wanna leave right now!"

"We can't let you do that."Seunghyun said calmly with a small smile. "You aren't stable enough to do  that in this state."

"What's that suppose to mean!?"The girl whacked the man's arm. "I wanna see my sister!"she glared from below. Her back on the bed as she grasped at Seunghyun's sleeves.

"I understand you wanna do so but at least calm down a bit."

"You seriously think I can calm down in this situation!??!"

"I know, I know. It's shocking and a big mistake, we apologized so many times already. We even got this off your bill."Seunghyun sighed, still holding the blonde down by her shoulders. "Just hear me out though, the faster you calm down. The faster we can question you and let you see your sister."

"......." The girl looked a bit persuaded by his words and rose a brow at him. "You promise?"

"Cross my heart."

"Fine. Just get off of me first...."

Seunghyun abided by her words and did just as said, moving away from her and sitting in a seat close by while wiping away the sweat on his face. "That was a bit of a work out, don't you think so?"

"Shut up."The girl sat up on the bed and sat in a boyish matter, her arms crossed. "Hurry on with the questions already."she was impatient.

"Ne.."Seunghyun nods and motions for Ji Yong to come closer, the younger bringing along a clip board and pen. "First things first, do you remember anything about yourself?"

"Of course I do!"

"Like?"

"My name is Kim Hyoyeon, H.Y. for short. I'm 22 years old and in the Junior at Seoul National Uni."The girl started, a thoughtful look on her face. "I'm the-- was the guitarist for 'Bruised Wings' a new rock band."

"Anything else?"Ji Yong spoke up, staring at her curiously.

"I have an older sister, her name's Kim Taeyeon and she's in that one girl group, Girls' Generation. That and I AM MALE!"She stated the last part loudly and seriously, glaring at the two.

"Well, now you're half male."Seunghyun says, no hesitation at all. While smiling too.

"Why are you so happy about that!?"The blonde, who is apparently Kim H.Y., glared angrily at the older man. "You wanna die?"he threatened.

"Moving on with the questions."Seunghyun ignored his words and looked at Ji Yong, encouraging him to ask the next question.

"Do you remember how you ended up in the hospital?"

"A huge truck hit the life out of me.."H.Y. grumbled. "When I saved the lead vocalist of my band."

"Okaaayy.."He wrote something down on the clipboard. "Do you feel any pain right now?"

"No."

"Any different?"

"Besides having s, long hair and stuff. Nothing seems different..."

"Is it because you still have your peni--"

"Stop."H.Y. threw a pillow at the speaker, Seunghyun. Glaring at him again. "Don't talk."

"That's impossible for me since I'm your main doctor."Seunghyun stated with confidence.

H.Y. was ready to beat the guy up but calmed 'her' emotions down since she really wanted to see her sister, fast. "Can we just.... hurry it up with the questions? I wanna leave..." he changed the subject, not wanting to get caught up in another argument with them.

"Do you remember how you woke up today?"Ji Yong gave a confused look, staring at the question on the board curiously then at Seunghyun.

"Of course I do!"H.Y. slammed his hands on the bed angrily. "I woke up to him attempting to chop my off!" Usually H.Y wasn't the type to snap and cuss like this, but in a situation like this.... It's okay in a way.

"I was finishing up the -change."Seunghyun rephrased it.

"Who asked for that!?"H.Y. was gonna rage again. His slim hands grasping at the sheets. "I don't remember asking for that change!"

"We mixed you up with another patient."Ji Yong sighed heavily, guilt on his face. "The other patient's mother kept saying daughter and such, Seunghyun thought she was hinting to a -change and went along with things since she offered to pay a lot."

"You're an idiot, huh...."The blonde looked at the main doctor. "And you're the main doctor, I feel sorry for this place..."he released the sheets and crossed his arms.

"Oh shush, luckily for you Lee Seunghyun-shii stopped me from knocking you out to finish the job."Seunghyun shrugged. "Telling me that the 'real daughter' of Ms.Kim was discharged today."

"If that's the case, can't you change me back in to a full boy??"H.Y motioned to his upper body. Brows furrowed in frustration as he does so. "The lady has her daughter back..." he pointed out.
 

"We could but..."Ji Yong shook his head slowly. "We really can't, it'd be dangerous of us to do so... You've already undergo so much surgery in the past six months."

"Ugh! This is bull!"H.Y. stood up in frustration and paced around in a circle in the room, similar to what his sister does. "Why'd this have to happen to me...."He grumbled angrily. Cursing to the God's above for letting this happen.

"Bad luck I guess."Seunghyun simply shrugged as his partner slaps his arm softly, disappointed by his words. "What? I'm just saying.. Let's continue with the questions so we can move on.."he took the clip board from Ji Yong and took his place on asking the questions.


12:29 PM

Finally, the questioning was over and H.Y. could finally go to see his sister. Before that though Seunghyun had a few ground rules for him.

"Listen to me Mister Ki-- Miss Kim."Seunghyun rephrased the title awkwardly, not knowing what to call H.Y. "There are a few things you must change about yourself since you had a bit of a -change. You may still have the male attachment but....you are a woman now, so you have to go by the female titles."

"Yea yea, whatever."H.Y nodded.

"And instead of telling people to call you H.Y. I suggest you get them to start calling you by your real name, Hyoyeon."

She wasn't even listening to him anymore, she was in the middle of fixing her room bed so she could leave already. "Mmhm..."

"Listen to me when I talk to you."Seunghyun sighed as his partner comes into the room, holding clothes. "Ah, you brought them."Seunghyun took the clothing from Ji Yong's hands and handed them over to Hyoyeon. "Change into this and I'll drop you off to your house."

"Ew."Hyoyeon turned and glared at the man. "I can just walk."She took the clothes from him and opened them up to see a skirt. "Ew... No pants??"

"We have scrubs, do you wanna wear that and walk outside?"Ji Yong suggested curiously. Talking about the nurses uniforms.

"Nope, nevermind. I'll wear the skirt."Hyo turned back to the bed and put the things down as she begins to strip off her hospital clothing, not even worried that the room door was open. Ji Yong quickly left the area in embarrassment, not handling this well.

"Are you kidding me right now?"Seunghyun facepalmed and shut the door for her so she can change privately. "Don't just strip when the door is open, what did I just say? You're a girl now, at least act a bit like one."

"Oh my god."Hyoyeon ignored Seunghyun. A thought coming to mind. "What am I going to tell my sister!?" She turned and grasped at Seunghyun's shirt, shaking him roughly. "What do I tell her!? How do I explain this!?!"

"Firstly, Miss Kim!"Seunghyun stopped her, using his own strength to do so. "Don't flash your s, hurry and put your clothes on!"he covered his own eyes, acting differently than before. Before, he was a confident prick, right now he's being a wuss.

Hyo was confused, she just nodded and turned back around to pick up a piece of clothing curiously. Looking at it in confusion. "What is this??" She showed the object to Seunghyun.

"You live with your sister yet you don't know what a bra is?"Seunghyun mentally slapped himself. In disbelief right now. "Again, Are you kidding me??"

"Shut up and help me out here!"

"Hand it over, I'll put it on you myself!"Seunghyun groaned. "I'll just dress you!"He stated and snatched the bra out of the blonde's hands before turning her around and putting it on her from behind. To his luck, Hyo was already wearing the boxers they had given to her. He just needed to get the other stuff on the shorter.

Seunghyun picked up the black one piece short dress. "Arms up."He says in a demanding tone, getting the other to abide by his words. Seunghyun continued to dress Hyoyeon up until she was fully clothes and such. "There, now we can go."he sighed in relief and opened the room door, only to be shoved out of the way by a rushed Hyoyeon.

"Pick up the pace grandpa! I wanna leave!"Hyo was already walking towards the exit as Seunghyun chased after her, frustrated by her words.

"I'm only 27!"He complained loudly.

"That's what you want me to think!"She replied back, sticking her tongue out at him.

"Yah.. Miss Kim!"Seunghyun speed walked now. "Slow down!"He states in that demanding tone again.

"Over my dead body, old man!"

"I can make that happen..."Seunghyun threatened.

"Who cares if you can! Just get me home!"

"I will but I have more rules you need to go by, I'll tell them to you in the car.."

"Whatever. Where's your ride?"

"Aisshh.... Young adults.."Seunghyun rubbed his forehead in frustration as he gets ahead of the blonde and leads her to his car. "So frustrating sometimes..."


Kim Residence

1:36 PM

Taeyeon sat still on the recliner chair in the living room. Sulking. Sulking for soo many reasons. One of those reasons being... H.Y was not home. Another one being, Sooyoung and Yoona ate most of the food they brought home.

"Tae, we said we're sorry. Stop sulking soo much."Sooyoung stared at the older girl from the couch, weary on her face as she sipped at a glass of water slowly, her pinky sticking out.

"You drink like royalty but eat like a beggar..."Taeyeon shook her head, "Aisshhh..."She crossed her arms and pouted, sinking more into the seat.

"B-But, Yoong ate a lot too."Sooyoung motioned to the other girl, "Why am I being judged?"

"Do you not like being judged?"Jessica looked up from her magazine. "All attention gets put on you."She points out.

"Shush, you're tempting me."Sooyoung put her glass of water down and picked up a workbook. "I gotta do my homework.."She groaned loudly. "Yul, wanna help me?"

"I'm not even done with my own homework."Yuri shrugged, pointing out her own workbook.

"I'm pretty sure we all aren't done with our homework."Tiffany laughed. "We've had a busy schedule, remember?"

"Ah, unnie. I'm done with my homework though."Seohyun spoke up, staring curiously at Tiffany.

"Of course you are keroro."Tiffany leaned back, smiling nervously as her eyes go back to the magazine she and Jessica were looking into.

"Luckily for me, I can just copy off of Seohyun since we have the same classes."Yoona sits up happily.

"Like she'll let you."Sooyoung scoffed, opening her workbook and picked a pencil up. "College work should be easy.."she tells herself to encourage and gain confidence. After a while though, she throws the book down on the couch in frustration. "I can't do this! I'm too unfocused right now!" she complained and lay back on the couch, putting her feet on Yuri's lap.

"Yah!"Yuri glared at her, her workbook was laying on her lap. She was currently finishing up a problem, till she was ubruptly disturbed by the shikshin's feet blocking her way. Yul pinched a part on Sooyoung's foot causing the other to screech in pain and sit back up, rubbing at the part that was pinched.

Taeyeon could only laugh a bit at what was happening, she couldn't help it. Her friends are funny... She turned towards the table close by her and saw her own workbook. "Do we really need to do homework?"She grumbled silently.

"Of course we don't."Sunny shrugged. "We just need to pass the tests in college, we don't even have to attend the classes."She was staring into her own book, studying it closely. "But it'd be a waste of money if we do that, if we don't attend the classes we won't learn, so we won't have a chance of passing those tests."

"There goes Lee Soonkyu, so smart."Taeyeon laughed.

"Yah!"Sunny's head shot up, glaring at the kid leader. "At least I have the smarts."

Taeyeon was going to rebuttal with something else but was stopped when the door was frequently knocked on. She turned to look at the others weirdly before turning her head to stare at the door. Weird sounds began to emit from the door before a gentle knock was placed on it. A gentle but firm knock.

The kid leader shrugs. She stood up and goes to see who it was. It was the tall doctor from before, the one that dragged that blonde girl into one of the rooms.

"Kim Taeyeon?"The low voice came out of the man's lips as he stared down at her curiously. The other girls couldn't help but swarm around a certain area, to watch from a far yet keep a safe distance. So they were eavsdropping. Since it was a handsome guy.

"Ah.."That didn't go unnoticed though, Taeyeon grew awkward when she saw her team close up like that. "Ne?"She turned her attention back to the man at the door.

"My name is Choi Seunghyun, can you please come with me so we can talk?"He suggests, motioning outside.

"Oh uhh...Well I--"Tae didn't know what to say, she was confused and a bit panicked since she saw this man dragging some girl in a room forcefully.

"If she's going outside, I'm coming with."Sunny called out, stepping out from their obvious hiding place. Confidence in her stance.

"I don't see a problem with that."Seunghyun nods slightly as he steps out of the way for the two to walk out.

"Are you sure we should....?"Taeyeon grabbed hold of Sunny's arm and whispered quietly to her.

"Honestly, no.. I was hoping he'd disagree and then we'd get into an argument, then we'd be able to ask him to leave and come back later while we calm our frustrations."Sunny revealed nervously. "My plan backfired..."

"Jesus.."Taeyeon facepalmed as she and Sunny hesitantly walked out the door.

Seunghyun shut the front door, causing the two to jump in surprsie. "Well then, please follow me."He tells the two before walking towards his car. Leading the way.

Sunny and Taeyeon abide by his words and follow slowly before stopping just a few steps away from him. "So uhmm... Seunghyun-nim.. w-what's up?"Taeyeon smiled awkwardly.

Seunghyun just laughs and stares down at the girl. "Listen, I have something very important to tell you, in fact, something to show you."He tells Taeyeon specifically, "It was only suppose to be you alone but I guess it's okay for her to join in on our dirty little secret."he shrugged a bit while looking at Sunny.

"Uhnnn..."Sunny looked a bit thrown off, as well as Taeyeon. What exactly is the 'dirty little secret'?

"Hey, come out now so it'll be a bit easier to explain."Seunghyun turned to look at this car. The window slightly open. On que, the blonde from before jumps out of the car and dashes towards Taeyeon, hugging her tightly.

"W-Woah!"Taeyeon stepped back in surprise but was still in the other girl's hold. "W-What???"

"Tae-noona!~"the blonde purred, crying a bit as she held the shorter tightly.

"Excuse me? 'Noona'?"Sunny stared in surprise at the girl's use of titles.

"Who are you?"Taeyeon ignored Sunny a bit and stared at the other in confusion.

"Noona?"The blonde beauty moved back, staring back with a bit of disappointment on her face. "I-It's me..."

Taeyeon was still confused, she turned her head to Seunghyun. The man watching them with a smile. "Seunghyun-nim...?"

"Ah right, let me introduce you both. Maybe that'll help.."Seunghyun nodded. "Kim Taeyeon, meet Kim Hyoyeon."He motioned between the two. "AKA, you're younger brother, Kim H.Y."

Both danshins stared at the female in front of them, shocked by Seunghyun's words. Sunny kept her calm stature as she looked the girl up and down, observing her. Taeyeon on the other hand...

"N-Noona!"Hyoyeon moved forward to catch her falling sibling, before she could hit the ground. The kid leader had just fainted from shock.

"T-Tae!"Sunny was getting more and more surprised by the scene, she stared at the two girls. "Oh my god..."

"Hyoyeon, bring her inside and lay her somewhere."Seunghyun sighed heavily, growing frustrated by this. "Can I talk to you about this? You can tell her about it when she wakes up.."He suggested while pointing at Taeyeon.

"Well, I guess so."Sunny nodded as she watched Hyoyeon lift the smaller girl up quickly and rushes towards the front door. "What exactly happened? Is that really Taeyeon's younger brother??"She had soo many questions running through her head at the moment.

"That is correct, I even have paper work to prove it."Seunghyun nodded. "Shall we discuss this privately...?"He suggests while motioning to the car.


 

1:48 PM

Hyoyeon had gotten into the house while carrying her sister, no struggle at all. She thanked the lords that she still had her boyish strength as she rushed to get to the living room to lay the smaller on the couch. When she got there, she saw that the seats were a bit occupied.


"A-Ah!"Hyoyeon looked at them in surprise when she saw them and panicked. "N-Noonas! Please move out of the way so I can lay Tae down." she looked at Tiffany and Jessica, the two rose a brow at the girl but abide and get out of her way. Leaving the couch open. Hyo sighed in relief and layed Taeyeon down before going to the kitchen to grab some water and wet towel, thinking the other fainted from a heat . She came back and gently placed the towel on the Kid Leader's forehead.


"Uhm..."Sooyoung questioned the new face in the room, staring at her curiously. "What happened to Taeyeon?"

"Tae-noona fainted outside."Hyoyeon explained, turning to face the other girls with weary on her face. It was replaced with realization though once she saw who it was. "Ah, The rest of Girls' Generation!"She bowed her head politely. "Annyeonghasaeyo."

"Okay then.."Sooyoung awkwardly nodded as the front door opens again, Sunny walking in. A car was heard leaving when she came in.

"Yo, Soonkyu."Yuri called out.

"Yah, don't call me that.."Sunny crossed her arms, walking into the living room pouting.

"Yea yea."Yul laughs. "So what's happening, who was that guy and whose she?"She motioned to Hyoyeon.

"Oh."Sunny looked at Hyoyeon hesitantly before turning back to the other girls. "This is Kim Hyoyeon, Taeyeon's other younger sibling and H.Y's twin sister."she explained. "The guy that was out there was her guardian, he was just dropping her off here so he can tell us a bit of things we should be doing to keep her healthy."she shrugged lightly.

"Taeyeon has another sibling?"Tiffany was confused, she hasn't heard of this. None of them had.

"Yea, I guess she didn't wanna talk about her to us."Sunny shrugged. "Since she didn't want the thoughts of her younger sister being hospitalized for a long time to come to mind." she was clearly lying in Hyoyeon's view but she kept quiet. There must be a reason she's doing this...

"Was there anything else said by her guardian?"Tiffany nods and listened on, wanting to learn more about the girl whose been calling everyone 'noona.'

"He wants her to join Girls' Generation."

"EHHH!?" At this point, everyone was surprised, even Hyoyeon. She had not seen this coming..

Exactly what were the Gods from above planning for her now....?