H.Y.

Changed Rock-star!!

 

Chapter 1: H.Y.


Hey there! My name's Kim Hyoyeon, but you can call me H.Y. for short. I'm just your average male college student trying to make it in the music industry with 'Bruised Wings.'

'Bruised Wings?', did that make you think up a bunch of questions? Well, let me just try and answer a few of them to the best of my ability.

Bruised Wings' is a name of  my rock band. It consists of four members, Park Hee Gi, the bassist and the only female in the group, Park Tae Tae, the drummer and Hee Gi's older brother,  me the guitarist and maknae of 'Bruised Wings' and finally Jong Hae,  the lead vocalist and the biggest jerk in the entire world.

In all honesty all three of my members are jerks who only think of themselves and fame. Even the siblings think of themselves, not one another.. I bet they'd throw one another in a shark tank to gain attention if they were given the chance. Then again, I guess it would be kind of natural though, to fight with your own blood.

It's just that their fights are frequent and gets too dangerous to the point of blood being shed. After witnessing these fights i've grown accustomed to them  and now I find them normal, but I have also been told that it is not so I am left confused, wondering what is and what is not normal. 

I just don't understand how someone can just do that to someone with whom they've grown up with since childhood.... don't think wrong of this by the way...I just can't comprehend how someone can do that to their siblings since I myself have a sister and I have a great relationship with her.

Moving on, let's get back to talking about the band and the members...

We're a new rock band who have the genre of young teenagers going through... 'The Phase.' A lot of you can understand what I mean, when I say 'the phase' right? I don't mean the 'curious phase' or the 'ual phase.' I'm talking about the 'rebellious phase.'

Most of our songs talk about the rebels within us and how we all just wanna let loose and like that. I'd explain it a bit more but I still don't understand it myself, I didn't expect to be in such a band like this one. I honestly thought I would be in a group similar to 'EXO' or 'Shinee.' What went wrong??

Maybe it's because I auditioned by playing the guitar... but I danced after that... was I not good enough?? That can't be.. I'm really confident in my dancing skills.. maybe my guitar playing overshadowed that skill though..

Oh well.. I guess this is okay too, I'll just appreciate what I was given now and work hard to achieve a lot with it.

Ah, wait.. ! Before I move onto something else, should I talk to you all about the other members of the group? I guess it'd make sense to do that now since I've brought them up at least once in this conversation with you..

Let's start off with the drummer, Park Tae Tae, Tae for short. Tae is an agressive dude with great skills and a passion for drumming. If only that passionate side of him would come out more when not playing around with his instrument and or playing around with women's hearts.... He's about 26 years old and has a younger sister whose in the same group as him. He slept with about 20 or more female staff members who have been supporting us from the beginning. That's a worrying thought, he really needs to think about his own well being and stay safe and healthy.

He used to be a nice guy, like when I first met him. His sister being the same... I met those two first before Jong Hae, so it's a bit fishy when you think about it... Maybe he did something to the two to change them soo much.

Anywho, now it's time to talk about Park Hee Gi.. She's, as I said before, the bassist of the group and the only female member. So i'd understand a bit on why she would be in such a sour mood sometimes, hanging around guys for too long can get.... yeah. Especially guys like her, now agressive brother, and leader who is also a ert towards her. I don't really do much when it comes to Hee Gi since I don't know what I'm suppose to do towards her.

I just know I have to be polite since she's a noona and a girl. (Advice from my sister, thank you very much~) I try my best to be nice to her and stuff but she always snaps at me a lot and tries to emotionally hurt me. Confusing me alot, that doesn't usually happen.. it was surprising at first. Hee Gi is 24 years old, two years older than me... yet she still acts like a teenage girl and acts like she's in highschool still. Making me feel as if she should grow up now and act her age... the other two think that too but we don't say anything to her, in fear she'll snap and end us all. Like her brother, Hee Gi used to be really nice when we all met each other... amazingly, from time to time, she can be nice towards me. Unlike her brother, who really likes to physically and mentally challenge me... She has a confusing personality when I put things like this, she's just like a cactus in a way. Sharp and tough on the outside but soft on the inside, y'know? Hopefully that tough act will end soon though, our debut concert is coming up soon.. We all really need to work together to get everyone's attention and become popular so we can get somewhere.....

And now... it's time to talk about the last one of them all... Jong Hae.. Jong Hae is Park Tae Tae's age but is slightly older than him. He's the main vocalist of Bruised Wings...and apparently he's the 'Leader' of the group too. We don't know how that happened, he just somehow claimed the role while the rest of us focused on other things, important things. Roles like that never really mattered in my view, I found them a bit pointless. If only he saw that too..... Jong Hae, like Hee Gi, has the attitude of a highschool girl... not to be offensive here when I say that. He'd be the main bully of a girl squad in highschool in my opinion... If you were to wrongly cross him, it'd be social suicide and or a trip on the road to physically fighting him.

No one really wants to get on his bad side because of that, not because they're scared of him. Nope, He's not scary at all, Jong Hae is weak, he has anger issues, and is not really someone who has the 'intimidating' look. It's just that no one wants to bother arguing with him...

Unfortunately, it's too late for me. I was on his bad side from the very beginning. Jong Hae has hated my guts since day one, for some odd reason.

How do I know this? Easy. It's obvious with the amount of wrong he's caused for me. One time, he spread a rumor about me physically abusing my, now ex- girlfriend with whom I had loved for a long time... I'd never, ever hit a girl, everyone knew that... except for the police. That little rumor led to the cops coming in to investigate and such. Then it led to my girlfriend breaking up with me, and her going to Jong Hae since he was the second person to pursue her..... I guess that was his plan to begin with... It was such a hassal now that I think about it... thanks to that little prick....

Where was I going with talking about this guy...? Hmm.... You know what? Let's move on, all you have to know is that Jong Hae is a huge and he tries to get whatever he wants no matter what he does.

Welp, that's all of them, is that enough information to satisfy yoour curiousity? I hope so, and by the way I won't talk about myself to all of you since there's not really much to talk to you about.. You already know bits of information about me from my lecture here, haha.

I guess now would be the best time to inform you on what's happening now? Well, we're currently finishing up a photoshoot for our first album and our band's website, runned by Hee Gi.

Just so you all know a bit more, our schedules have been packed lately since our first concert is coming up soon, our debut concert.

This making me nervous....

I really hope nothing goes wrong.....

 


 

Saturday, February 7, 2014

11:48 PM

'Bruised Wings' Photoshoot

"Great.... Yesss, looking good... Very good!~" A cheerful a bright voice of the camerawoman called out as she took the last few shots of a young man in leather, a lot of leather. This young man being, Kim Hyoyeon, AKA H.Y. "You're looking really good, H.Y!"She complimented while giving the model a bright smile.

H.Y couldn't help but smile back, his lips forming a 'v' in a way. It was very attractive for some and had a special feeling to it. "Thank you very much!"His husky voice had a satisfied tone lingering around on it as he stopped posing and held his Yamaha Pacifica 012 electric guitar. He was excited, since it was his last shoot.. After this he can just go back to his apartment and rest up.

"That's all for now, thanks for you time and good job today."The camerwoman gave a thumbs up and a wink. "You worked hard, as usual."

H.Y. nodded slightly and properly gave a 90 degree bow towards the camerawoman and other staff members, " Everyone, thank you for your hard work today and your support towards this band."He stood up straight now and continued to smile brightly towards them, wanting their moods to go up. "Please get home safely and rest well tonight, don't over work yourselves." He glanced left and right, to look at everyone in the studio at the moment. Everyone else making small comments towards the boy, postive comments.

This caused a certain person to scoff loudly in disgust. That didn't go unnoticed though, H.Y heard the scoff and turned to see who made it... Only to see Jong Hae there, the older man staring at himself in the mirror that was placed on one of the walls in the studio. He had heard H.Y.'s words and thought of them to be disgusting in a way.

H.Y could only frown a bit but he replaced that frown with a smile when he saw there were still others in the room with them. He watched as their manager talked to Jong Hae about something before moving onto him.

"H.Y. you looked great out there." Jin Ha Rin, their manager, smiled up to the brunette with satisfaction on her face. "You can get changing now and go on home. The concerts coming up soon, so we need you all to get enough rest so you're prepared for battle."She cheered with furrowed brows and a grin before walking away herself so she can pack up and get going.

That small conversation caused the brunette to chuckle a bit, he found the manager to be a humorus character and saw her as someone who'd be interesting to hang with on free times. He didn't try to do that though, apparently if he tried to do so.. he was just kissing up to her to get somewhere.

It was weird though, the other three get to hang out with her, go out to eat dinner, get drunk at bars, go to karaoke... The only person who didn't get to do those things with the manager was H.Y, sadly..

Still, even if they never hung out too much. H.Y. was alwas favored the most over the other three because of his cheery and hard working attitude. That and he was an easy person to talk to about problems, in Jin's opinion. She'd always go to him when feeling down, after that, she'd be back on her cheery feet again. Ready to face the rest of the day.

It's a discreet relationship in a way, since no one really knows about that. They usually think it'd be tense and awkward between the two since they've never been seen out in public with each other.

Anyways...

H.Y. firmly held his guitar and began his walk towards the dressing room. To change his clothing and get his things packed so he can get home and sleep. He knew he'd fall asleep instantly when he hits the bed at home, it's been a long day.. so it's inevitable.

When he gets to the room, he noticed Jong Hae sitting on the couch alone, packing his things. The older of the two looked up to the door, his eyes cold.. He then looked down to his phone and began tapping at it silently. The sound of his keyboard being tapped at being the only thing heard in the room at the moment.

'The other two must've gone home already... they did finish before us anyways...' the young brunette thought as his grip on the guitar tightened, he felt the tense air in the room when he appeared....

H.Y. kept silent as he walks in and gets to his own little corner of the room to pack his own things first, he then grabbed the clothing he wore that morning, before the photoshoot. He picked up his cellphone too now to check if he got any texts or calls while he was working. In which he did, from his sister...

_

To:H.Y.

From: Danshin Leader

Subject: Hungrryyyyy

 

Hyoraengi, I'm like, super hungry!! The shikshins in my group ate all the food we made for dinner in like secs. While we were distracted with washing up! DX<

Can you buy me something to snack on before you get home today? I'll pay you back ~(;7;~)

P.S. Don't work yourself too much. You're noona is worried whenever you come home so tired!!

_

H.Y could only smile slightly to the text he had gotten from his older sister...imagining her writing this text up and sending it to him with her usual expression. He was about to text back but stopped in his tracks...

"You're very rude..."He heard Jong Hae's voice and turned slightly to look at the man. "I'm still older than you, you should already know to greet.."

"Ah... Miahne Jong Hae-nim."H.Y. turned to fully face him, putting his phone down and bowing his head apologetically. "I just thought you were busy and didn't want to get in your way..."

"Oh really now...?"Jong Hae scoffed once again, two times in a day. H.Y began to wonder if something serious was happening now, it's never like this.. Usually it's one scoff a day.

"Ne, aren't you in the middle of texting someon--"

"No I am not."Jong Hae stood up and picked his bag up, slinging it over his shoulder. "Whatever, it doesn't matter now.."

"Jong Hae-nim... are you..."H.Y started nervously, hesitating to ask the vocalist anything since he was in a bad mood apparently. "Are you oka--"

Once again, H.Y. is cut off by the other's voice as he says, "Don't even bother me with that, 'considerate' act of yours, you piece of ."Jong Hae sighed heavily.

"What did I do wrong today?.."

"What do you mean by 'today'? You've done wrong every day."Jong Hae turned to face H.Y. his brows furrowed as he glared daggers into the other boy's soul. "You always make me and the other two look bad with that 'considerate' act of yours. It's ing annoying and I'm tired of seeing it."

"Jong Hae-nim, I'm not acting."It was H.Y.'s turn to sigh heavily as he stared directly into the 'leader's' eyes. Eye-contact is key sometimes, when talking to someone.. "I'm honestly being considerate of other people's feelings and well being. Maybe if you step down from your imaginary throne, you'll see that thinking about other people and making them happy would bring great satisfaction to oneself.. "

Jong Hae looked like he was growing more and more annoyed by each word that came out of H.Y.'s mouth. Especially the part of him being on an 'imaginary throne.'

H.Y. gulped a bit, he didn't mean to say that out loud. He was suppose to have kept that in his head but it just slipped out, that usually happens. He wasn't one to think before doing and always has word slips.

"'Imaginary throne' you say..."Jong Hae crossed his arms and continued to glare at the younger boy.

"Miahne.. it's just that, you're ego is so big, it's like you think you're a king and all."H.Y. decided it was time to tell the truth since things already came out. They were alone anyways, so it's a good opportunity to try and talk things out with the vocalist.

"Who do you think you are to tell me that?"Jong Hae's tone was low and had anger lingering around it. Arms at his sides as his hands clenched into a fist..

"It's the truth Jong Hae-nim."H.Y. put his clothes on a chair close by and proceeded to take his shirt off, wanting to change now. Trying to multi-task. "I believe other people think the same thing, especially after you declared how you were leader of this group. We don't need a leader in this group! We need to sync together, so we need teamwork."

"To get that, we need someone to lead us into it!"Jong Hae dropped his bag on the couch and moved closer to H.Y. "Without someone like ME we'd be stuck in a rut, confused and doing nothing with our careers! I'm here to push us out of it."

H.Y. shook his head, knowing part of it wasn't true. Jong Hae didn't care about the other members making it in the business. He cared more of getting fame and spotlight, along with affection from others. "With you, we're going to be stuck in a rut!"the younger pointed out, putting the photoshoot's outfit shirt on a hanger close by. "One person outshining the rest of us, there's no passion in that. No passion in our music and our performances."

"You think we'd be any better working together?"Jong Hae waltz up closer and shoved a finger roughly on H.Y.'s bare chest. "Working together is bound to seperate everyone. Fans have opinions that change a person's life.. they'll pick their favorites and least favorites, who they think is the best and the who they think is the worst. It changes our own opinions of things and tears apart the relationship!"

The brunette was a bit surprised to see that the other had an actual reason for wanting to work alone on getting attention in the band."We don't need to listen to the negatives from fans, Jong Hae-nim!"H.Y. swats his finger away from him and crossed his own arms now. "What matters is that people enjoy our music and performances and can feel the passion we put into them, not the desperation for attention."

"You say that but you're feeling the same way too aren't you?"Jong Hae rolled his eyes. "You just can't admit it because you're a ing scaredy cat..."

"I strongly disagree to your assumption, I don't care at all about what people think about me! And you should be the same! You need to grow up and act your age for once, Jong Hae-nim!"H.Y. picked his shirt up and things. He grew frustrated from the conversation and had enough of it, so he just wanted to leave now and get some rest. "I'm going home, let's stop talking about this already. It's all to frustrating after a day like this..." his words drifted off as he walked out of the dressing room and leaves the building, pulling on his shirt on the way. To his surprise though, he wasn't tackled and physically attacked by the other, which usual happens whenever he angers the leader to a great extent.

Jong Hae picked his bag up, grumbling to himself as he walked out of the dressing room too now, his boots hitting the ground as he chased the other out of the building in anger.

H.Y. rubbed at his template in frustration, using his pointed finger and thumb to do so. That whole conversation was bringing to him a headache. His ears perked up a bit when he heard the sound of boots from behind, causing him to turn a bit to see the angered vocalist walking towards the crosswalk in frustration. Not really paying attention to his surroundings.

H.Y. squinted his eyes a bit to check that it wasn't exactly the right time for pedestrians to be crossing right now... He slightly turned his head a bit to see large headlights flashing. The lights coming in quickly, going towards the direction the older was walking in.

The younger began to panic a little, his palms growing clammy as he nervously stared. 'It's okay right?... He'll look up and see how stupid he's being right now....' Seconds were passing as he continued to stand there and watch anxiously.

It was an incorrect thought though as Jong Hae stopped in his tracks, groaning loudly. He had just dropped his cellphone, delaying his walk even more as the large vehicle was coming in hot....

"Are you kidding me!?!"H.Y. grumbled out loud as he dropped his things and started running towards the vocalist quickly. It was a long crosswalk so it's understandable why it was taking long, not only that but the truck was just a few feet away and H.Y. had a late start on running.

Jong Hae finally noticed the vehicle because H.Y.'s voice brought him out of his frustrated trance but, like a normal reaction.. he freezes up and doesn't move at all. He only stares at the large object in shock.

The driver of the truck honks the horn loudly, finally noticing the people on the road but it was a bit too late, luckily though. H.Y. is quick on his feet, he's able to push Jong Hae out of the truck's way and onto the sidewalk. Unfortunately, it's too late for him to do anything to keep himself safe as the front of the vehicle slams right into his side. Causing him to fly in a way.

Thud

The sound of H.Y.'s body hitting the ground was heard. His body skidding on the rough ground from impact, hurting his skin badly. Along with burning it, his face especially.

"H.Y!!"H.Y. heard the familiar voice of his vocalist, along with footsteps. "Yah! Kim H-Hyoyeon!!!" His real name was heard being called out now... that was it though after that...

His vision grew blurry and the sounds around him grew distant. Seconds passing by as that continued, until he is engulfed with darkness and silence.....

Pure Silence...