Halloween Special: Gone...

Halloween Special: Gone...

(A/N: Halloween’s coming up soon so I decided why not make a special. It’s sad we don’t celebrate it down here in Aus D:   It’s no big deal…just a short story enjoyJ)

Jonghyun and I crept into the building.

Taemin, where are you?

“NOONA!” I heard him scream

Taemin?

Jonghyun and I ran across the floor towards the open door into the coldest, darkest room ever thought.

Silence.

Jonghyun held my hand and I held on to it like it was a life preserver and I was in the middle of the ocean.

Together we went, navigating through the dim room.

“Noona~” Taemin’s voice moaned in pain

The door creaked loudly on its hinges and with a freakish gust of wind, slammed shut.

Jonghyun and I were left in the black room, holding onto each other and trembling in the cold and fear.

I cried silently into his chest.

Taemin, what’s happened to you?

“Noona~ it hurts~” his voice sounded from somewhere.

That voice…it was calling me…

Suddenly, Jonghyun’s warmth was gone and I was all alone.

The door creaked open again and I saw the shadow of a little girl.

She was pretty. Big blue eyes, blonde curly hair and a sweet little red dress with matching shoes. She was holding something rather big, so it covered some of her body. I came closer, hoping to help her, but then I saw why her dress was red.

Blood.

Her dress was stained with it and near her chest it was smeared all over the pretty lace. I looked down, frightened by the little girl and there, in her hands, lay my beloved Jonghyun’s severed head.

I opened my mouth to scream but before I could, she dropped Jonghyun’s head and leapt for my throat.

I passed out.

It’s so dark.

My head hurts.

Jonghyun’s gone.

I’m alone.

Taemin.

I sat up to find a sharp pain in my side. In the dim light of the full moon that was trickling into the room, I looked to my side.

Those child-like eyes were piercing as she withdrew the knife from my side.

I gasped.

Looking around the dim room I saw two bodies: a headless one and a boy, trembling with wide eyes and knives pierced into his skin.

Taemin

My baby’s hurt.

I looked over to my left to see the little girl seated with the knife in her hand. She was the blood off it like it was a lollipop.

She looked at me sharply and smiled, the blood on her milky white teeth spilling down the side of .

“Anyo, unnie” she said sweetly as she walked over to Taemin.

No! Don’t hurt him!

She lifted the dagger up in the air and plunged it straight into his heart.

Taemin coughed and spluttered, sending blood flying all over my body and around the room.

I watched in horror as my baby brother collapsed onto the floor, eyes closed.

She walked to me then, eyes gleaming as she leaned over and whispered into my ear.

“I love you unnie” she said cutely.

I felt the pain in my back as she stabbed the knife all the way through my chest.

I looked down and saw the blood gushing out from my arteries.

I looked up again to see the girl.

She kissed me on the cheek and pulled out the knife.

“Goodbye” she whispered sweetly

Everything went black.

 

(A/N: Thanks for reading and sorry for my fail horror writing skills. Happy Halloween ;)