Never Lend Your Phone To Your Crush

Don't Ever Lend Your Phone To Your Crush

When Himchan had first met Yongguk, he would never have guessed that the scary man would've turned out to be a big ball of cuteness addicted to Tiggers. But here he was, sitting in the middle of their newly shared apartment, surrounded by Tiggers. Having known Yongguk for 2 years, Himchan knew what he liked yet this was still a surprise. 

"Uh... Yongguk?" Himchan tried to get his attention, after snapping a picture, though the older male was completely focused on his toys. But Himchan is definitely not the type to back down. They needed to talk.

"Yah! Bang Yongguk!" Himchan tried sitting down next to him, only to get ignored. 
"Bang! Yong! Guk!" Himchan then tried hitting said man lightly but only got shaken off.
"Bbang~" But alas, Yongguk had always been immune to his charm.

Himchan pouted. He looked around the room for inspiration but the only thing around were a couple of boxes and more Tiggers. More Tiggers. Himchan twitched before grabbing one. 

"Yah!" Yongguk tried to grab it away from him but Himchan moved out of his reach and held the Tigger out in front of him.

"Bbang~ Please talk to Himchannie~" Himchan played with the Tigger, silently cringing.
.
.
.

"HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!"

"SHUT UP THE UP, BBANG!!" 

"NEVER!! HAHAHAHAHA!!"

Yongguk caught the Tigger thrown by the cherry tomato red Himchan, still laughing. 

"Aw, don't be like that, Himchannie~ That was cute."

"Shut up." Himchan mumbled, crossing his arms across his chest.

Yongguk laughed and wrapped his arms around Himchan, ignoring his struggles. "So, what did you want?"

Himchan stopped struggling and looked up at Yongguk, smirking. "Ah... That."

Yongguk tilted his head to side, loosening his grip, "What's... That?"

Himchan pulled away from Yongguk, reaching into his pocket, "Well. You know how you let me borrow your phone..?"

Yongguk swallowed. "Yeah?"

"Well, I was just wondering... Why do you have a folder of pictures of me? And... Why do they take up almost half of your photo space?"

Yongguk stared at his phone, dangling in his crush of 2 years' hand. 

He suddenly had the urge to cough uncontrollable.


Himchan rolled his eyes playfully, mockingly rubbing Yongguk's back. He leant forward so his mouth was next to Yongguk's ear.

"Bbang~ Just tell me why~ and maybe I'll tell you why I've done the same for you~"

Yongguk had stopped coughing, his head feeling light, registering Himchan's words. As soon as they sunk in, Yongguk widened his eyes and turned to answer him before choking on his spit. 

Now, it was Himchan's turn to laugh.
"HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA!!" 

"SHUT UP!!" Yongguk roared, jumping on Himchan to wage a tickle war.

Himchan won, pining Yongguk to the ground. "Just say it." He said. He stared down at Yongguk, straight faced and calm.

"I... like you." Yongguk said, looking straight into the younger's eye. 

"Right... Good." Himchan smiled, gently, letting go of the rappers hands.

Yongguk quickly switched their positions. "I told you. Now you tell me."

"You know why." Himchan pouted slightly. 

"Come on. I want to hear you say it~" Yongguk leant down and nudged their noses together.

Himchan blushed before reaching up and connecting their lips in a kiss.

"I like you." Himchan whispered, their lips still touching.

"Good." Yongguk smiled into the kiss. "Good."