fourteen

Dwelled On
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 14

Awkward.Ugh.

Kim Jong In

To say that I was flustered would be an understatement. 

She did not look pleased after we pulled away. No, after she pushed me away. Her ears were a bright red and trust me, embarrassment would be the last of your guesses after knowing her for all these years. She was awfully mad. 

She picked her bag up and wordlessly left as she trudged away in her black boots. 

Well, that's a straightforward rejection for you. For me, I meant. 

"Hye Jung! Wait!" I caught up with her and obviously she ignores me. I grabbed her wrist but she flinged my grip off. She soon walked towards the mall before I could even say anything else.  

I could only stand there to drown in my own self-pity and regret.  

 

Kim Hye Jung

I wordlessly left Jong In there and entered the mall. There was no where else I could go, we came here in his car and I was too weak on my knees to even walk properly. I sat down on one of the benches in the mall as I tried to ease the dissiness in my head. 

It wasn't my first kiss or anything, I already lost mine to some childhood friend at 5 when we were still immature and promised to get married. That was all bullcrap.

The only thing i'm annoyed about was what just happened. I don't even get how i'm so calm right now. I should have blasted out at Jong In. Oh gosh, my headache is acting up on me again. I need to get home. 

 

Narrator

"Dude, what's wrong with you guys?" Chan Yeol irritatedly asked as he slapped the cheeks of his two friends lightly. Baek Hyun grunted and slapped his hand away while Jong In ignored him. Chan Yeol sighed once more as he sat back down onto the canteen's seat.

He had been trying to cheer them up since the start of this week but all he got was profanities and punches lunged at him. Yes, punches. Dedicated by Baek Hyun who couldn't even keep his anger in control. Chan Yeol now had a purple bruise on his chin but it was worth a try. 

"Chan Yeol, what happened to your chin?" An all too familiar voice asked as she walked by the table. "Baek Hyun punched me." Chan Yeol whined like a child as he rubbed the sore spot on his chin. Baek Hyun grunted as he looked away from their direction, obvious that he was feeling uncomfortable. Hye Jung rolled her eyes at Baek H

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter