Chapter 0ne

What if?
-Oh.No. That can't be true. Never ever. Just over my dead body - 
 
 
Everything was perfect. My school, my friends and my home. But now all of it would disappear. No, I would disappear. Well maybe disappear is an exaggeration, more like go away. 
I've found out that my dad got a new and well-paid job and I'd had to move away. To a new town. Just my parents ,my older sister Eun chun and me. From a little village in busan into the big city Seoul. 
 
Everything was so perfect.. There were 2 more weeks of summer holidays until school would start again. My holidays were fantastic. I went shopping with my friends and had sleepovers and a trip to the beach.
Being cute and smart, I was being quite popular in school, but despite that, I never have had a real boyfriend becauseI was still waiting for real love to come. For the boys at my school I were known as untouchable and that's why most of them didn't even dare to try to get near me. Maybe also because they were too lazy to make an effort to get trough my thick wall. Most of them liked cheap girls which are easy to get. But I didn't want a boy like that, a boy who only thinks about that one thing.  
 
Now I get a new start, if I like it or not. My parents already bought a house and it's almost ready for moving in. 
 
Today is the first day I will see new house. Me and my family will be here for three days to finish everything and then, one last time, I'll  go back to my old home just to say goodbye. 
I've got that strange feeling in my stomach, almost as if I'd vomit any second. 
Standing inside the old house, the feeling gets stronger. This may be the last time I'll be here. All my childhood memories flashed through my mind. How once I broke my arm while falling down the stairs or how me and my best friend always played Indians and Cowboys. A small, sad smile appeared on my lips. I take a turn on my heels and step out of the house for one last time. 
 
Even if I don't want to admit it, I know that the new house is damn gorgeous. It's big and beautiful but it's just different. Even if the new house would be a thousand times better than the old one, I'd still prefer the old one. 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
"Come on Eun jin -ah! This can't be that bad. In a few weeks you will be 
accustomed. Try to cheer up!" I just give my mum an angry gaze, turn around and continue locking around in the house. When I send a pejoratively look to an ugly old desk, my sister comes around the corner. "Come on, don't kill the mood.! You act like a baby sometimes." 
 
" Just shut up Eun chun!!!" I answer angrily. 
 
She rolls her eyes and leaves the room. Me and my sister often fight, because she always acts like she's the leader and she can be strange sometimes, but we love each other though. 
 
 
 
After we finished packing out in the kitchen we wanted to eat something and since it was unbearable hot outside, you all agreed on ice cream. There was a little shop near our house and because my parents still got some stuff to do, they sent me. I don't mind though. 
 
 
I was about to go into the little shop with the overcreative name "the shop" when I bumped into somebody. I almost fell backwards but the person reaches out to grab me. The person, who turned out to be a boy, was dangerously close to me now. I slowly opened my eyes ,which shut down because of the shock, just to look into a pair of incredible beautiful brown eyes. 
 
-Holy Crap-