The Sudden Situation

Can I Love You?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was a bright and sunny day. All Running man member were ready for their mission. Their have been told that they are going to do their filming on these cruise. All of them were excited. they all were amazed by the view that is so beautiful and suddenly Haha said " If it mean cruise so I think we're going to have romance mission on this boat! hehe " 

Gary : Yeah! I can feel it. What do you think monday girlfriend?

Jihyo : Nope. Sorry but I'm not in the mode oppa.

Jihyo was not happy that day. She just look at the sea. Jae suk notice that earlier when their gonna get on board the cruise.While the camera are preparing the PD ask them to relax cause it will take time. so, all the member enjoying the view. Everyone accept Jihyo. Jae suk knows there is something wrong with her so he came near her.

Jae suk : Hey Jihyo-yah!

Jihyo : Hey oppa...(with a soft tone)

Jae suk : is there anything wrong? You look upset.

Jihyo : Nothing Jae suk oppa. I'm just tired that's all.

Jae suk know that's not the truth.

Jae suk : Hey don't fool me I know there's something that you're hiding from me. but; it's okay! if you're not ready to tell me or if you ready I'm here for you.

Jihyo feel that Jae suk notice her lying. so, she felt that Jae suk do care about her. 

Jihyo : Actually I broke up with my boyfriend.

Jae suk : Oh! really why?

Jihyo : Because he found another girl. I shoudn't have believing him this whole time.And what he had promise me...(Jihyo started to cry)

Jae suk know how's her feel someone leaving us is so much pain. Jae suk just pat on her shoulder to calm her down.

Jae suk : I know how you're feel. It's hard right? but sometimes we have to let it go cause that what life is. And if we can just accept the pain maybe god will exchange it with a better person. Perhaps you will find another man that is more caring and only loves you.

Jihyo : Who could that be?

Jae suk : Me.

Jihyo was shock with the answer. Jae suk saw that she was shock with the answer he then quickly answer back.

Jae suk : No! I mean...that..I..I...love you as a dongseng..yes! that's it. But why I feel strange right now? my heart is beating fast when I say I love her. 

Jihyo : oh! right of course! and I love you as my oppa too. (with a smile)

Jae suk : Waa! now you're smiling. Are you ok now?

Jihyo : Yup! thanks oppa for cheering me up. I must be storger to face the pain inside me.

Jae suk : G

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter