The love starts-part 1

Our love started at their wedding
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

When Taehyung stepped outside the toilet, he saw Jungkook sat on the bed staring right at him. He gulped for a while. Now knowing that he had to win Jungkook’s heart, he had now become a bit nervous. On the other hand, Jungkook didn’t know what else to do except from staring. He found peace in Taehyung’s eyes. He could stare at it forever. But thank God he didn’t, Jungkook got up and walked towards Taehyung.

“Erm, I have to shower.” The shy Jungkook got his clothes and walked right pass Taehyung. Taehyung sighed. He thought Jungkook would do something but he just walked right pass him. Maybe, he felt shy about what happened before Taehyung thought. Then, at that time the door bell rang. Taehyung went to it and opened the door to see J hope and Jimin.

“Ya, you guys. It’s 2:00 in the afternoon now. You have to be ready by 6. We have a party at that time welcoming all our guests. I assume you’ll pass it on to Jungkook.”

“Yeh of course. Thanks.”

He shut the door and sat back on the bed. He began to think, party. Meaning dressing up. He knew what he had to do. Tae-tae got up and started looking through his clothes to find that one new suit he had bought specifically for J hope’s wedding celebrations. He saw it once in the shop and since then couldn’t take his eyes of it. At last, he had to buy it. Finally, he found it and took it out. Taehyung smiled at it and went to the mirror putting the suit in front of him.

“Well then you y man. You look wow!”

But Taehyung couldn’t picture himself in it as it was a new suit so he decided to take his clothes off in the room. He took his shirt off and his pants until he was stood still in his boxers. Taehyung gazed at his bronze body in the mirror and stared at his abs. He was so proud of his abs. It had taken a long time to actually get these abs, he thought.

As he was about to put his shirt on, Jungkook walked outside of the toilet to find Taehyung stood there with his boxers and a shirt in his hand.

“Omo, Jungkookie!”

The older quickly went underneath the duvet covers and covered himself with the quilt. Jungkook blushed but smiled. He had been thinking a lot about Taehyung as he was showering thinking how he could get Taehyung to like him but as he stepped out, seeing Taehyung’s bronze skin body gave him a bit of encouragement and motivation actually. He walked to the bed and removed the quilt so he could see Taehyung.

“Tae?”

“Mhhm.”

“Why are you being shy for? We’re both guys. You shouldn’t have anything to hide anyways. In fact, you should show off about your amazing body and abs.”

“AMAZING BODY AND ABS?!!” Taehyung was in a fangirl mode right now.  I mean he wouldn’t feel shy but in front of the guy he liked well actually he loved, he of course would feel a bit shy as h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter