Show & Hide

Smile

[I’ll be the one that will hold onto you forever. I won’t let you be alone no matter what happened. Your future I’ll protect. To this end of the world, your smile is mine to remain.]

“Do you actually care about me?”

“What are you talking about? Of course I care about you!”

“Then why aren’t you talking to me like usual?”

“I’m talking to you like the way before!”

“No, you aren’t at all! You’re practically emphasising the last word in every sentences you replied!”

“Why do you care so much about the way I talk? If you really know me well, then you will know this is my talking style. Style!”

“Don’t joke around, I’m really serious about this matter… Tell me what has happened these few days.”

“Nothing happened! At all!”

“Wan-ah, take my hand and be truthful to me.”

“It… it’s really nothing… just that I… I am hungry yes I’m really really hungry. Yeap!”

“Say it.”

“Erm well, I mean recently on the internet… there’s a post or maybe a few posts erm…”

“Say, don’t dilly dally.”

“The netizens keep comparing you and Naeun’s beauty…”

“And? What does that gotta do about you being all indifferent towards me?”

“Well you see those posts kept saying that you’re not pretty at all then only our fans appreciate your beauty and whatsoever selfish replies. I mean what are they trying to prove? Naeun is a goddess but you are our goddess as well! Both of you have different charisma!”

“Is that all? Just because of those posts that you’re acting up with me?”

“I really didn’t mean it… It’s just that they never really consider about other people’s feelings when they put up those posts. And that’s why fanwars started so easily because of this mere habit of comparison. They should try to think about the consequences.”

“Comparisons will lead to improvements, that’s what we are going to show them. And we have to respect their opinions as well. All humans have different taste in beauty or we will all just be clones. Yet, even when they have realised the consequences, you haven’t tell me why you aren’t talking properly to me.”

“Wait, what? Don’t you get it? The posts, I… Okay okay stop glaring at me… I’m just scared that you might see those posts and get hurt by it… There are some erm unpleasant replies…”

“You do know that I don’t frequent the internet right? So, the main point is you’re worried about me. Am I correct?”

“Erm yeah…”

“I don’t care about those posts and so should you. Let them be as they are right now. And do you wanna add anything else?”

“Sorry for being a brat…”

 “Not that.”

“Not what? Ohh… why do you have to make me say that every time I did something wrong. It’s really embarrassing you know.”

“Then you shouldn’t make any mistakes. Say it.”

“I…I could be whatever you want. You just tell me what you want, and I’m gonna be that for you. (1) Satisfy?”

“Not really…”

“You’re beautiful. Really.”

“Smile once for me.”

“I can smile and laugh for you any time.”

“Smile now. I value your smile more than anything else in the world including my family’s.”

“So do I value your beauty and everything including my family’s.”

“I love you.”

“Deep down Bikini Bottom of other dimension. So do I.”

 

|End|

 

 


(1) “I could be whatever you want. You just tell me what you want, and I’m gonna be that for you.” – Noah, The Notebook.

It has been a while since I last wrote a fanfic. I know I have many unfinished and pending fanfics and only one complete one-shot (if you followed but I don’t think you do). However due to the start of college, I have been trying to pace my schedule and is still trying to do so. I’m majoring in procrastination so yeah it has been a month and I’m still pacing. I deeply apologised for my lack of dedication as well as inconsistency. Even so, I still hope to continue writing these pro-delusional stories and they will mainly be one-shots. Thank you for reading and have a nice day of drowning into Red Velvet anytime anywhere.

Cheers to everyone’s delusional gay (happy) mind. 

P.S : The title is named as "Show & Hide" because Irene is the known universe and Wendy is the young universe ready to be discovered soon. In my dictionary, universe is equivalent to infinity beauty.