Chapter 1

What I Wanted

Her fingers gracefully danced on the keyboard. Winter Sonata. Her favorite song. While she played the keyboard, she thought about her life. 3 years ago, she’s barely a someone. Now, she had everything, friends and people who loves her. Except for a boyfriend.

A charming, yet hot man, curiosly peeked through the door of the practice room. He was nervous. He’s finally gonna confess to the girl. ‘I hope she’ll accept me.’ He knocked the door softly and called her name. “Yuna.”

                                                                       

Yuna snapped away from her thought and turned around. There he is, Yuna’s crush. Kang Min Hyuk. “Oppa.” She called softly and smiled. “Uh, I’m wondering. Can we talk for a while?” She nodded silently. Min Hyuk took a seat at the sofa in front of the keyboard as Yuna walked towards him.

 

“What is it, Oppa?” She waited patiently for him to talked. 10 minutes has passed and he hasn’t said anything. Taking a deep breath, he turned around and grabbed her shoulder. Yuna’s eyes widened in shock. “O-oppa.” She stuttered. Without saying anything, Min Hyuk did something that he wanted to do for years.

 

He kissed her. Min Hyuk kissed Yuna. Yuna's eyes fluttered before it closed. She returned the kiss. Slowly her hands found its way to Min Hyuk’s neck while Min Hyuk hands which was on her shoulders is now on her small waist.

 

As they pulled away, both of them are flustered. Min Hyuk took a deep breath once again and held her hands. “Seo Yuna, I love you. I want to be more than friends with you. I want to make you happy. Will you be my girlfriend?”

 

Yuna froze. She was shocked. He wanted her to become his girlfriend. Her long-time crush is confessing. Min Hyuk looked worried. Yuna didn’t reply. “Yuna. It’s okay if you don’t want to.” “Oppa, I didn’t say no, did I?”

 

The frown on Min Hyuk’s face turned upside down and revealed his famous eye smile. Excited, he pecked her lips once again and jumped happily. s gonna be so proud of him. Yuna, smiled happily and just watched her new boyfriend jumping around. ‘Well, I did get what I wanted.’ Yuna thought.

 

Now, Kang Min Hyuk and Seo Yuna are officially in relationship.