▷ bedroom door #1

8-bit Fiction

[M // PWP]

"Do you think he'll ever you the way I do?"

Taekwoon moaned when Wonsik growled into his ear, slamming his hips forward.

"Do you think he'll ever you the way you want?"

Wonsik clutched his hips, blunt nails digging in. The indented crescents left behind joined the many other markings decorating Taekwoon's pale, pale skin.

Wonsik flipped Taekwoon over without warning, wrenching one slender leg over his shoulders and ramming his hips harder. Taekwoon's , reddened and twitching, bounced against his flexing belly, smearing precome against the skin. Wonsik turned his head to nip into the expanse of fleshy thigh next to him and Taekwoon bucked, back arching upwards.

"Face it," Wonsik grunted when he lifted Taekwoon's other leg to practically bend him in half, "whenever he s you, you're always gonna wish it was me instead."

Taekwoon was practically ripping at the sheets below, world spinning with the unforgiving pace that chased him to the edge. "God, Wonsik." he rasped, amazed at how he could even find his own voice.

Bringing one leg closer to his face, Wonsik tilted his head and sunk his teeth in. Taekwoon cried out, back struggling to stay on the bed. Wonsik's tongue traced the teeth marks before his mouth found another place to mark.

Possessiveness was fueling Wonsik—because no matter who he went to, no matter who he ed or who ed him, he wanted Taekwoon to know: he was his, and no one was ever going to change that. By the way Taekwoon writhed under him, it was easy for anyone to see he felt the same, and that was enough to quell Wonsik.

His balls slapped against Taekwoon's with every and he leaned his head back, clenching his eyes closed for more than just because of the tight fit.

One of Taekwoon's shaking hands slid up his forearm and it slowed him down. He looked back and saw Taekwoon—the love of his life, all that mattered to him, who he would die for—with a wistful expression despite sweat matting his black hair to his forehead and dotting around his face. He slowed even more when urged downwards.

The complete change of pace threw Wonsik for a loop and all he could hear was his heart pounding in his ears. Taekwoon cupped his face and brought him closer, face more somber than before.

Their lips brushed together when Taekwoon spoke, "He could never replace you."

To fight away the tears that sprung to his eyes, Wonsik went the rest of the way, ravishing Taekwoon's lips as he snapped his hips in at the same time.

"Damn right." he half-growled. Taekwoon's back bowed and his rubbed up against Wonsik's stomach. He buried his face into Taekwoon's shoulder and reached between their hot bodies to jerk him off in time with his s.

Taekwoon moaned, loud and desperate in his ears while his arms came up around his back and scratched down. The gratifying sting sunk Wonsik's teeth into Taekwoon without mercy, and he could feel Taekwoon quake in his hold with his impending .

He quickly pulled back up and clutched Taekwoon's thighs, riding with abandon until Taekwoon cried out, arching too high. Wonsik groaned at his being squeezed by his spasming walls and didn't slow down until he finally busted. Taekwoon wrapped his legs around his hips to keep him inside while his hand went to himself empty, listlessly.

Gradually coming back to himself, Wonsik leaned over Taekwoon. Too tired to keep them up, Taekwoon dropped his legs. Their foreheads touched, sweaty and hot.

"Think of me," Wonsik panted, "think of me when he s you, okay?"

The pain in Taekwoon's eyes hurt more than anything else, but Taekwoon cupped his face again and pressed their bitten lips together.

They disconnected with a soft smack. "I could never think of anything else." he smiled.

 

VIXX MAY COMEBACK CONFIRMED YALL

also lmao @ me not being able to keep up momentum, but at least i didn't abandon 8BF for more than two months this time! pls love me :^(

i'm sorry if this one was a lil sloppy and too short, i really just wanted to finish it so i could move on to new ones. 8BF will never die tbh

tumblr_inline_mg5p0tWmKz1qbnmhg.gif