▶ cityscape

8-bit Fiction

[M]

Every touch, every breath, made Taekwoon's body tremble with the magnitude of a thousand earthquakes. He had been pushed to the edge and pulled back repeatedly; and above him, Wonsik, the culprit, with the most gentle smile the world had ever seen. At least he was sure he was, he was too blindfolded at the moment to tell.

Taekwoon's every breath shuddered from him while fingertips skimmed down his chest, split at the pelvis, and then teased the rippling skin of his thighs. It was like soft feathers tickling him all over, and he could do nothing about it with his hands bound together far above his head.

"How do you feel . . . ?" Wonsik murmured so softly, Taekwoon needed a moment to register it. A million-and-one answers came to his mind but he still had half of himself to filter it away because he was utterly embarrassed. He bit his rouged lip.

"s'Hot . . ." he muttered.

Wonsik hummed. "How hot?"

". . . Really hot . . ." He shivered when a kiss pressed into his neck.

Wonsik hummed, "And what do you want?" He teasingly pushed his hips forward, his hard rubbing up against Taekwoon's hole. Taekwoon trembled and shook so much it was a shock he didn't begin to fall apart right then and there.

Violent goosebumps erupted across his body when Wonsik slid his hands from his hips, all the way up to his bound wrists above his head. His mouth dropped open, moans catching in his throat, and he barely had the strength or mind to croak out a simple, "Please," to Wonsik.

Wonsik tucked his face back into the crook of Taekwoon's neck, gracing his lips along the warm, sweaty skin there; and then slowly, oh-so slowly, slid his way into Taekwoon's wet heat. Taekwoon, overstimulated in all ways, twitched and jerked under him, but he spoke low in his ear with hot words and held his hips steady.

"This is my favorite part," he murmured, lips glossing the shell of Taekwoon's ear, "watching you fall apart right under me." Taekwoon practically quaked against him. "You're so pretty like this, Woonie . . ."

Wonsik pulled his hips back and when he began to sink back in, Taekwoon's teeth dug into his bottom lip. It was pure torture; his body was pulled tight, a furnace ready to explode, but Wonsik took his time slowly guiding him to the edge one more time.

The head of Wonsik's melting his insides pushed against his prostate and his spit-slicked lips formed an O, a little wheeze of a moan passing them. Like this, he wouldn't last much longer.

A tender grip slid around his hardness and began to in time with Wonsik's languid s. The fabric of the blindfold around his eyes was damp with his desperate tears while his body was entirely too confused on which way his hips should move— up into the fist for more friction, or pressed down to have Wonsik deeper inside him?

Before the lightheadedness can overtake him, Taekwoon latches onto the telltale signs of Wonsik's . He ruts his hips backwards and it works; their pace quickens.

", hyung . . ." Wonsik half-moans, "You're so good . . ."

Even when they're both crumbling like this, Taekwoon finds it in himself to wrap his bound hands around Wonsik's neck and pull him down for what could barely pass for a kiss, more just both of them breathing and into each other's mouths urgently.

At the moment When Wonsik's bites down on his lip, Taekwoon's quakes through him, rocking his entire dark world. His body arches up into Wonsik's and he clenches so tight around his that it has him hard too.

A long few moments pass before either of them are whole enough to move.

Their foreheads fall together, hot gasps mixing on each other's skin, and Wonsik slows monumentally as not to hurt themselves. He leans down to properly peck Taekwoon on the lips once, twice, and then kiss him with a little more fervor that could lead to more later.

But Taekwoon falls back onto the bed, exhausted, at his cherry-bitten lips, and Wonsik carefully extracts himself from the bound hold. Confusion, loss, and emptiness are what Taekwoon feels next when Wonsik pulls out, like all of his pieces aren't quite there, and he begins to tremble ever so slightly.

Hands slide behind his head, where his hair is matted down with sweat, and gently undo the band before sliding the blindfold off. He blinks several times, trying not to shiver, and when his vision sharpens up, he sees Wonsik working at his wrists. They'll be red for a little while, but the way Wonsik kisses at the irritated imprints soothes him.

"Are you okay?" Wonsik asks against his skin. Taekwoon tiredly nods.

"I want a bath . . ." he slurs, trying to ground himself again. He focuses on every piece of Wonsik touching him to help.

Wonsik hums his agreement and slides a warm arm around his waist before helping hoist him into sitting. Taekwoon easily leans all of himself onto the other, head dropping onto his shoulder. His arms loosely drape around Wonsik's waist, folding at the small of his back, and Wonsik's fingers begin drawing circles into his.

"I like this," Wonsik murmurs, like they've never done it before.

Taekwoon grunts. He does too.

 

ah, i did it! i wanted to do it yesterday but this is good too. i'll try again for tomorrow or the next day! sorry one was a little rough, i really just wanted to finish it and get it out there ; w ;

tumblr_inline_mg5p0tWmKz1qbnmhg.gif