Start and Final

Certain Things

 

 

 

There are reasons behind certain things. Reasons why you hate noisy things. Reasons why those oversized sweaters become your favourites. And, of course, reasons why you love someone, whether it is meant to be loved. Or not.

 

 

 

Something about you.
It's like an addiction.

 

 

 


As long as Chanyeol know Baekhyun, he isn't some drugs that can make people addicted to him. He's just a typical idol with amazing voice. His face is average to some people, but to another it's perfect. He also laugh in normal way, not really a big fans of making some unnecessary reaction, like clapping until his palms turning red, or 'accidentally' falling from chair just for fans service. It sounds so normal to other people, but it isn't to another. It sounds crazily beautiful. There's something about this guy, the giant's thought. Everyone look at him like it's not a big deal, staring into those eyes. But, its feels different when it comes to Chanyeol's heart. There's something behind those voices, those laughs, and those face. Chanyeol would never get tired looking at him. It's an addiction. 

 

 

 

 

There's something about you.
It's when you get angry.

 

 

 

 


That day, Baekhyun felt so lost. Chanyeol was ignoring him. For the whole day. The shortie tried to remember what he had done to the taller. The more Baekhyun tried to remember, the more he got confused. 

'Yeol..' said Baek, he's in the middle of uncertain feelings, whether to talk to sulking boy or not.

'Yeol.. a-are you mad at me..?' finally, he asked. 

Chanyeol's looking at the confused guy.

 'Yupp.' he looked back to his phone. 

Baekhyun bite his lower lip. What should he do now, should he cook some Chanyeol's favourite meals. Or should he keep clingy to Chanyeol like he always do.

 

But, the thing is, what's the reason ?

 

 

 


And you keep coming back, coming back again.
Keep running round, running round, running round my head.

 

 

 

 

 

'Why ?'

Chanyeol gave a cold look to Baekhyun.

'You left me last night Baek! You know i hate being left in the middle of a crowd who i don't even know who they are! Geez!'. 

Baekyun looked at Chanyeol with shocked face. And the next second, Baekhyun was laughing so hard while holding his tummy. Felt annoyed with Baek, Chanyeol throw some pillows right on Baekhyun's face.

'Yah! You're not 5 years old kiddo Yeollie! I was talking to another reporter tho..'  

The cheeks of the taller guy start turning red. He caught the laughing guy in a hold by hooking Baek's neck with his arm.

'But.. i hate..being left alone like that. I can't find you last night, Baek. I thought.. you left..me'

Slowly he tightened his arms around Baek's slender body, and pressed his forehead on the smaller's shoulder. Baekhyun just smiled, patted the younger's head. 

'How stupid your thought were, giant. I thought you are smarter than this'

'Yah, now you're making fun of me? I'm serious!'

He yelled. Chanyeol was so dead serious. So, was Baekhyun.


 

 

 

 

'Cause certain things mend us that's when we're hanging on for dear life.
We held on so tight.

 

 

 

 


Baekhyun turned his body, cupping the angry boy's face. He smiled widely as Chanyeol's face start turning as red as tomato.

'Yeollie, remember the first time we met, we just so fit for each other. And i made a promise to you that day, that i will never leave you alone?'

Chanyeol nodded.

'Remember, even if i left you, i will always come back to you?'

Chanyeol nodded again, starting to lean closer to the smaller boy.

 

'I meant it, Yeol'

 


The bigger guy pressed his lips on Baek's soft lips, slowly as possible, not wanting to surprise the one he love. Chanyeol remember that day, the day he met Baek at the practice room. He hold Baek's slender fingers as the smaller guy introduced himself. That day, Chanyeol's also made a promise to himself.

I will never let this hand go away from mine. We will hold on each other, so tight.

 

 

 

 

 

And there's certain things that I ignore.
And there's certain things that I adore.

 

 

 

 


Chanyeol hate it whenever Baek's practicing his voice at night. Everytime Baek does that, a pair of long arms just slip easily, wrap around his waist. He hold him tight, whisper, telling Baek to go sleep.

Baekhyun hate it whenever Chanyeol's being a little bit too  'friendly' to other person, as if the smaller guy becoming invincible. He sometimes think, if he even meant anything for the other guy.

Chanyeol love it whenever he wakes up at morning and find his beloved person sleeping peacefully in his held. It becoming one of his favorite times to spend 5 minutes or more, trailing his fingers on Baek's face just to make sure, it is real for having him.

Baekhyun love it whenever he gets to tired with activities and  to argue with Chanyeol over some small things, Chanyeol was the one who realize and made the first move to end the fight. He will hold him tightly as Baek start to crying hardly in Yeol's hug. Chanyeol would say everything is going to be fine, as his hand rub the smaller's back. And of course, Baekhyun believes him, like he always do.

 

 

 


And you're my only virtue.
And I'm virtually yours.

 

 

 

 


There are reasons for certain things.

Reasons why Chanyeol hates Baek when he practice at night, because..

it's late,

 

it's noisy,

 

and Baekhyun needs to sleep.

 

 

 

Reasons why Baek loves Chanyeol's oversized sweaters, because..

it's warm,

 

it's comf,

 

and it smells Chanyeol's sweet sense.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

And reasons why Baekhyun loves Chanyeol?

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Or reasons why Chanyeol loves Baekhyun?

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Well...

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

But I'm certain that I'm yours.
Certain that I'm yours.
Certain that I'm yours.
There's no need reasons to love you.
You are someone who certainly mine.