Luhan

Gone

I'm sorry, I actually want to add a few more chapters, since I have other ideas. I'll mark it as complete since I don't know how many chapters there'll be. 

 

---

 

Loving you the way I want to is complicated.

Thinking of you the way I do is a sin. 

Looking at you the way I do is prohibited. 

Touching you the way I want to is a crime.

But I don't know what to do, to ensure your safety.

And I don't know if I should shut off the sunlight and turn on the the moon, it's light illuminating only you. 

I'll swear in a different language only you and I know. So our love won't ever show. 

I only want to give you a kiss, and gift you all my mornings side by side. 

I want to sing a sweet lullaby, and calm all your fears. 

I want to give you everything, with nothing missing. 

I only want to give you a kiss, and fill your soul with love. 

I want to take you up and see the clouds, from which you have come from. 

I don't want you to miss a thing. 

If the world was mine, I'd give it to you. My religion would change with just the signal of your hand. 

Because there are so many things I'd do for you. But you won't even give me the time of day, and tell me your worries. 

I just want to give you a kiss...