Impatient Boyfriend - Layhan

EXO - One shots and drabbles

I`m not actually sure that Lay would be like this, but I kinda thought it was cute. 


Summary: Watching a movie with your boyfriend is always fun, but not when he keeps nagging because he wants to cuddle...


"Here's the popcorn," Luhan said and came into the living room. Lay sat on the couch, smiling as if had just thought of something amazing. "What are you thinking about?" Luhan sat the bole down before placing himself on the couch.

"Nothing," Lay smirked and pressed play so that the movie would begin. He didn't watch it, he kept playing the same scenario over and over in his head. One of his most precious memories; the day they both came out of the closet and revealed their feelings to each other. Lay couldn't get enough of the butterflies flying around in his stomach, making him feel wonderful.

Lay put his head in Luhan's lap, really feeling the need to cuddle. It was normal and he knew Luhan didn't mind.

"You know, I actually want to see this movie," Luhan chuckled and Lay smirked. He knew how much Luhan loved Iron Man and since that was the movie they were watching, it was no surprise.

"I know, but I really, really, really want to cuddle," Lay begged and made his irresistible puppy-dog face. Luhan rolled his eyes before planting a soft, teasing kiss on Lay's lips.

"There you go," he said and petted Lay's head. Luhan bent forward, pressing his chest down in Lay's face, to get the remote and turn up the volume. "You talk too much."

"Make me stop then," Lay teased, but Luhan tried his best to ignore him.

Lay smiled as he watched Luhan's face making weird faces at everything that happened. Lay let out a light laugh, getting Luhan's attention.

"What?" Luhan stared down at him with a small look. Lay shook his head, trying not to laugh.

Lay glanced at the TV from now and then, hoping Luhan thought he was watching the movie. It didn't take long before he came impatient with his boyfriend.

"Please," he whispered, his voice lower than usual. Luhan couldn't help but glare down at Lay. Lay knew how much he wanted to watch the movie, but he could see the lust in eyes.

"You've got to stop doing this to me," Luhan breathed while moved his gaze from Lay's eyes to his lips. Lay bit his lip, knowing how much it teased Luhan.

"I'm very sorry, but you know I can't," Lay fake apologized, trying to even more. Before he knew what happened, Luhan had changed their places. Lying on top of him Luhan bent down to kiss Lay. At first it was a slow, more passionate kiss, but as they were both itching for more it turned into something more roughly.

Luhan liked Lay's lips as a way of asking him to open his mouth. Lay quickly obeyed, letting Luhan's tongue explore his mouth.

"I love your kisses," Luhan said as they pulled away in the need of breath. Lay liked his lips, craving for more, which was just what he got. Luhan bent down to stoke his lips over Lay's as teasingly as he could. He moved on, kissing every little inch of Lay's face.

He stared kissing Lay's neck. At first placing soft kisses here and there, before finding the right spot. Lightly biting Lay's neck, hearing him moan in appreciation. He stared , leaving his mark multiple places at around Lay's neck.

"Luhan..."

Luhan traced his lip from Lay's neck and up to his soft lips. Hearing the noise from the movie, Luhan crashed his lips with Lay's. Their lips were slowly moving in sync. Lay opened his mouth, letting Luhan's tongue in. As their tongues were fighting with each other Lay slowly moved his hand into Luhan's hair. As they pulled away, Luhan studied his marks on Lay's neck, smiling. Obviously he was proud over his work. This was as Lay studied Luhan's eyes, seeing the welcoming smile in his beautiful brown eyes.

"Let's just watch the rest of the movie, huh?" Lay nodded as Luhan put his head down on Lay's chest. Feeling Lay's chest go up and down as he slowly breathed Luhan stated mumbling. At first not loud enough for Lay to hear, but as he rose his voice Lay heard those beautiful words and smiled.

"I can't get enough of you either," Lay smiled and kissed Luhan's head. There and then that was the words they used to say 'I love you' as none of them were ready to say those exact words just yet.


I don`t really know how good this is either, but whatever. Hope you liked it.