Final

Late night talk

"Everything is good at night." they said.

 

Its 10 pm and he's not home yet. Today is our 1st marriage anniversay but i dont even see him in a whole day.

Working as the only heir of the Kim's company force him to deal with a tons job.

 

"The number you're calling is not answering, please try again in a moment..." I keep on dialing his number for about an hour and got the same answer over and over again. Sigh, does he even remember its our first anniversary today?

 

---

 

I decided to wait for him. Its alright, he's busy and waiting for him is one of my consequences as his wife.

I went to the kitchen and started to make a cup of coffee for myself, hanbin's favorite is americano. Oh..i miss him so badly, where on earth is he....

 

Minutes goes by and yet i still dont have any idea where is Hanbin. I still emember about the old days when we were still a couple, he always got time for me, some of the time he went crazily insane when i dont reply his text and the most important thing is, he never forget our anniversary - i'm the one who never remember lol. But its different now, he's now the workaholic Kim Hanbin.

 

00.00 am...

 

I feel my eyes getting heavier. I turned my heels to my bedroom and stopped when i heard a door-opened sound.

 

"Oh...Hayi-ahh..." said Hanbin right in the time when our eyes met each other. I just smiled as a respond.

"Why are you still up? Arent you sleepy?" asked him, almost make me cry.

"I'm waiting for my husband, is it wrong? cant i stay up all night waiting for my special one?" replied me with teary eyes.

He came closer to me as he noticed the tear on my eyes, "Nothing is wrong with those baby. Happy our first anniversary Kim Hayi..." and he lean me closer to his hug.

My body turn into stiff, i was shocked. Does he remember?

"I-i thought you forget about it..." i looked at him and he was smiling.

"Of course...it's always you who never remember" he chuckled.

"But you left me alone for a whole day! you babo!" i slapped his arm, earning an ouch from his mouth.

"I'm so sorry, i have a lot of things to do...i wont do that again" in a sudden he raised both of his hand and acted like he was trully sorry, "Please forgive me Kim Hayi pleaseeee~"

"Shh, i forgived you baby. Stop acting cute, you look like a fool" teased me.

"It's okay as long as i could see your beautiful smile" he hugged me again, aish Kim Hanbin.

 

I never regret my choice for accepting his love. No matter how hard i'm trying to be mad, he always succes to make me laugh again.

 

"Thank you for being such a lovely wife Kim Hayi..."

"And thank you for working hard to make me happy Kim Hanbin"

"I love you..." he said again

"I love you too..."

.

.

.

"Stop with the lovey-dovey. i'm sleepy lets go to our bedroom" i said.

"Hmm...lets make a little Kim..."

"YAH!" he laughed at my tomato cheeks.

 

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

An : HOHOHO! finally, i'm done with my first eng story :3 thank you for those who already subcribed my story even though i didnt post the chapter yet. I LOVE YOU ALL <3333 i'm sorry for my bad grammar because i'm not really fluent in english. please anticipate my next story~

HANHI FOR LIFE!!!YEAHHHH <3456