and all the earthlings, bow

No Comment

The second he had crossed Earth's atmosphere he began to feel uneasy.

It's not so much the biological change that he was experiencing—all Matokians can willingly change their physical appearance to match the native species of any planet, it's sort of an infiltrating technique but is rarely used as such; most Matokians train to be soldiers when they grow up, and spies like him are rare, but he digress.

It wasn't the feeling of his limbs extending, his facial features changing, his fur disappearing into skin, that made him uneasy. No, it was the blinking red light on the control panel, signifying that his spaceship was running out of fuel, was what threw him into a panic.

Joko had double-checked the fuel tank, and deemed it enough for the journey to Planet Earth, but damn him if he ever listened to Joko's word again.

So he tried contacting home base, but discovered that oh, the gravity levels on Earth is much higher than in space, and before he knew it the ship was starting to drop at high speed. Now someone lesser would have started screaming, and crying, but Keke was much more dignified than that. He was a ninja, and ninjas do not scream...

...when there's people around. Fortunately, he's alone and seconds away from plummeting to his apparent death.

Behind his mask, Kekemato let out a blood-curling scream.

Of course, right after he had the sense to push the emergency parachute button.

.

It was Sunday, and Eunji is doing what every teenager does best on a Sunday. Sleep, eat, go to the bathroom, and sleep some more.

Ah yes, today was one of those days, and even Eunji, who's usually known among her peers as an energetic and active girl, was lazing around the house, watching TV and consuming twice the amount of her daily recommended calories.

She was home alone that afternoon, her parents having gone out to visit some friends' house, and her little brother had went to the park or something to do whatever boys his age does, and she was just sitting around, savoring her solitude. For once, everything was quiet and peaceful.

That is of course, until she just so happened to gaze out the window, enjoying the sight of the shining sun, the clear blue sky...

...and the weird spinning flying saucer heading straight for her house.

Eunji choked on the potato chips she was munching on.

For a second there she wondered if it was some parade balloon that had somehow gotten away...and then she realized that the thing was seriously real, and it was falling right into the backyard, getting slightly tangled up in the pear tree, and then finally crashing down into her mom's flower bed.

What the ing hell.

It took all of three seconds for Eunji to get her off the sofa and started running like mad into the backyard, to investigate whether or not a freakin' alien spaceship—and yes, there it is. She wasn't daydreaming. It was really there. A damn spaceship, and not one of those remote controlled ones that kids play with, since the thing was nearly the size of her neighbour's mini van...

Not to mention it was attached to two parachutes. Eunji debated whether she should run inside and call the police, like any sane person would.

But then again she always considered herself somewhat of an oddball.

Thankfully, the ship wasn't on fire or anything and it hadn't created a huge hole from the impact of the landing, not like what she would see on TV. The parachutes may have prevented that, and Eunji was glad that it hadn't caused a huge ruckus. No need for her nosy neighbours to come poking in and ask questions...like hell if she knew why an alien had decided to land in her backyard, of all the backyards in South Korea.

And then she also started worrying whether or not the alien had came peacefully. Oh god, what if it hadn't? What if this was a hostile takeover? And damnnit, she would never imagine she would be the first person to die in a scene like this.

With that horrifying thought in mind, Eunji rushed back into the safety of her house. She locked both front and back doors, as well as the windows, successfully barricading herself in the house. And after a second thought, she went into her brother's room and grabbed a metal baseball bat for defense measures. She knew it was a cliché move—as if a baseball bat could stand a chance against a technologically advanced alien, but it made her feel safer nonetheless.

She peeked out from the blinds of the window, and silently waited.

.

When the computer's voice informed him that he had successfully landed, Keke was still screaming his head off. It took him a second to register what was being said, and after that he couldn't do anything but sit there and try to calm his racing heart.

Traumatized. In shock. But still alive.

He couldn't say the same about Jokomato the next time he sees him.

Keke rubbed his bleary eyes wearily, and then stared at his hands in surprise. He had researched about humans and their basic anatomy as well as Earth culture before arriving, like any good spy would do. But reading about humans and actually being one, is rather different. The first thing he had noticed was that he had grown taller; there was no more room to stand in the ship... and he also felt heavier. Kekemato contributed it to the Earth's gravity, which he still needed time to get used to.

He nodded with approval that his clothes, and even his mask, made from his planet's advanced technology, had also stretched and grown to fit his new physique.

After taking a moment to recover, he sent out a coded message to home base explaining that he had arrived on Earth, but had met with some complications. Namely, the sight of his landing. The General had strictly ordered that he should land in a remote, open land, and definitely not in a suburban area like this one. Keke couldn't care less though, it wasn't his fault the ship ran out of gas, and he was not in the mood to feel sympathetic towards Jokomato, the ship's engineer.

Opening up a screen on his computer monitor, he surveyed the outside's surroundings. He was fortunate enough that the ship hadn't caused any destruction while landing, but the fact that he had landed near an Earthling's house was a real concern.

After mentally readying himself, he opened the entrance latch to his ship, and took his first step outside...

Alright, so he would have to crawl outside because his legs were still shaky from the landing, but you get the idea.

.

Finally after sometime, there was a movement. The spaceship's door was slowly opening, and Eunji expected to see some smoke or blinking lights, and her hands tightened on the baseball bat in anticipation.

For a few seconds, and then she dropped the bat in disappointment.

It wasn't an alien. It didn't have antaenas or one eye like E.T. It was...a guy.

A really good-looking guy, but still a guy.

Eunji could kick herself. Of course, it was just some guy. What was she expecting? Actual aliens?

She shook her head. Jung Eunji, you naïve, silly girl...it was probably a crazy person, that maybe likes to pretend they're aliens and had tried building a spaceship to go to outer space or something. Or maybe it was a new flying vehicle, like helicopters and jets. Well that would be really cool. She would totally want one.

Now feeling secure enough to venture outside, Eunji quietly unlocked the backdoor, and carefully stepped out to the backyard.

The guy, oddly enough he was wearing a skintight black leather suit during the summer, and a mask that covered the lower half of his face. It was similar to what Batman would wear, Eunji thought and chuckled to herself.

He was looking around in wonder, as if he didn't know how he ended up there. Eunji rolled her eyes, now feeling confident that this guy couldn't possibly be a threat. She cleared to get his attention.

And then immediately burst out laughing when she saw his startled reaction. He looked like a scared little animal, all jumpy and frazzled.

Hey,” Eunji called out, still chuckling at his wide-eyed expression. She couldn't see his face, and that was a shame because up close, she could tell that he was really, really good-looking.

What do you think you're doing driving your weird flying saucer thingy into my backyard? You even ruined my mom's garden! She's gonna cut a when she sees this.”

And that is not going to be her, Eunji thought grimly. If that guy tries to run away, she'll chase him down and tie him up until her parents get home as evidence of her innocence.

.

Kekemato eyed the human warily. This was obviously a female, exhibiting signs of amusement and annoyance, but thankfully she didn't seem like a threat or else he would have to eliminate her. And Kekemato really didn't want to deal with the paperwork that comes after that.

She was babbling about something that had to do with her mother; Keke didn't pay her words any mind. Instead he took a closer look at the first human he had come across. It was interesting. For a human she was of average height and weight, and looked to be an adolescent. The hair on her head was different than what he had seen on himself in the mirror just now. It was dark and longer than his. Her skin tone was lighter as well, and...quite a pair of eyes. Charming, he would say. It lit up her entire face...

Keke blinked twice when he realized the female had stopped talking, and was looking at him expectantly. He swallowed nervously. Those eyes he had been scrutinizing were burning holes in his own.

Pardon me, madam?”

Back on his home planet, he was required to study the Earth's languages. He was a fast learner, and became fluent in several tongues after only a short time and was thus deem fit to start his mission on Earth.

So he had no idea why the human had looked stunned at his words, and then started laughing. Again.

Look pal, do I look like a madam to you?”

Keke was stupefied. It was in his knowledge that all females like to be called madam, as it was considered polite and respectful.

How old are you anyway? You don't look that much older than me. Do you even have a license to drive that thing?” She pointed at his ship.

I am,” Keke paused, “Eighteen years old, and yes, I do have a license.”

That still doesn't explain why you were driving what looks to be an alien spaceship. What, did you actually came from outer space? Are you even human?” The female sneered and tapped her foot impatiently, waiting for an answer.

Now, Keke considered telling her the truth. He really had no explanation for this one. Ninjas were suppose to work in the shadows, and being spotted by an Earthling the moment he arrived had not been part of the plan. It was either confess or silencing her forever, and Kekemato was an honorable ninja who would avoid killing innocent beings if he could. He would take a shot and give her a chance. And if she couldn't keep his secret, then only he would hunt her down and kill her.

Ah,” He tugged at his mask uncomfortably, “Yes, it's true. I did come from...'outer space' as you called it. I am from a planet called Mato, and no I am not human. I was sent here to Earth on a confidential mission, and that is all I will tell you.”

.

Eunji stared in disbelief. This guy was either absolutely nuts...or he was telling the truth. Now, a regular person would have ran inside and called the nearest mental hospital but again, Jung Eunji is not a regular person. That doesn't mean that she really believed whatever this dude just told her.

Oh really? Then why do you look human, hmm?”

Our biological matter is different than yours. A Matokian has the ability to reform their physical appearance to match any living species of their choosing.” Crazy Guy answered calmly.

She blinked, “So you're saying that you can shape-shift?”

Crazy Guy blinked, “Uh...yes. That's what I'm saying.”

Eunji went silent for a moment. Crazy Guy was staring at her like she was a live grenade.

Who are you?”

.

The Earthling was looking at him with an odd expression on her face. And for some reason he felt offended by it. Nevertheless, Keke cleared his throat and answered, “My name is Kekemato. But you may call me by my Earth name that was chosen for me, Daehyun. Jung Daehyun.”

Whoa! That is beyond creepy. I'm Jung Eunji. You didn't just chose that name because I'm the first human you just met right?” The female, Eunji, he supposed he should start calling her that because it was the proper Earth thing to do, looked at him suspiciously.

No. The name was assigned to me before I even boarded my ship.”

...so you're seriously an alien?”

Yes.” Even though I think the word 'alien' is quite offensive...

...are you here as part of a hostile alien invasion?”

No.” Not yet anyways...

...and you're not gonna kidnap me and brainwash me or anything right?”

...no.” If you keep talking, I just might.

Eunji shrugged, “Okay then. But you still have to do something about my backyard. Can you like, shrink your ship or something and put it in a capsule like in DragonBall?”

I...no, I can't.” Huh. The idea was actually pretty good. He would have to give this new-found information to home-base as soon as possible.

Okay...then can you just make it invisible like what they did with their flying ship in The Avengers? We can store it in the shed. It's big enough and nobody ever goes in there anyway.”

Ah, yes. That he can do. This Eunji person was definitely not as stupid as she first appeared to look. But then again it was still too soon to tell. 

.

A/N: Salute to BABYZ. B.A.P is BACK. 

I was supposed to continue this. Meh. We'll see.