Chapter 1

High Society - Destiny

"Jagiya... aren't they sweet? Finally, Joon Ki-ssi propose to Yoon Ha. I keep wondering when he's gonna make a move,"Ji Yi keep talking about this morning event in Jang Family's villa. She's really happy from hearing that her best friend will get married soon. Finally Yoon Ha will be able to feel the happines in marriage.

"Ya, Jagi, can you stop talking about them? Uri adeul will get sick hearing your voice all the time," Chang Soo trying to stop Ji Yi talking again. Her excitement is funny, but for this time the young husband only want to cundle in her lap and take a little chat with baby bump.

Pounting , Ji Yi grumbling to herself. "Waeyo? It's part of prenatal education. Doctor said that baby can hear the voice outside stomach when 4 months. Since Yoon Ha marriage is happy news, it is good to share with our baby."

"Ya! I tried to speak alone with our baby, but you always interfere us. The baby has to know his father too, Jagi," this time Chang Soo talk a little bit longer to control Ji Yi mouth.

"Araseo... you can just sleep alone tonight in the sofa without me and the baby. You jerk director!"

Chang Soo face getting darker as Ji Yi said the horible thing. He can't sleep alone without Ji Yi. Once, she was mad at him and not letting him sleep in the same bed as her, Chang Soo getting miserable. He couldn't sleep all the night and resullted in the next morning, he was so tired. At that time Ji yi saw her husband face, her heart become weak. Finally she forgave him and help Chang Soo to reat a little bit.

"Ya... jagiya... don't let me sleep by myself. You know how miserable I am when I sleep by myself? That's why I always ask you to accompany me if I must work outside Korea. Ya... jagiya....mianhe,"Chang soo is begging forgiveness from his wife.

"Shiro.... you always said that my voice is noisy. Remember, that my talkativeness which makes you fall in love?"

"Of course I remember. But, can you just give me a little time to talk with our baby. You always with him all the time, but i can't. Because in the morning till evening I must go to work,"Chang soo begging again this time. He always can't win with Ji Yi.

"Hmmm...but don't call me noisy again. It's burdensome."

"Sure. Whose wife are you?" Chang soo start to teass Ji yi again. The way he tease Ji Yi still the same like when he tease his mother.

"Yoo Chang Soo," shy, Ji Yi answer with low voice and burry her face in her palm.

"Jagiya, Omma told me after dinner that she will ask you to attend lunch tomorrow. She said that the participants are her friends and their daughter or daughter in law. Are you wanna join them?"

Ji Yi sighs really hard. The lunch with her mother in law friends means that lunch with the high class wives. It's really tiring. They always talk about business or fashion. The topics are not developinh from time to time. Fortunatelly, sometimes if not busy, Yoon Ha will join her mom to attend the lunch. She's Ji Yi's savior in that kind of event.

"Can I say no?"Ji Yi murmur to Chang soo.

Chang Soo , who saw a darker exprension in his wife face, wakes up and sit beside her. "I know it's really tiring. But I know that you can endure it. Omma tries hard to make you more recognized by her friend. She is not burden to have you as daughter in law. She just want you to be comfortable in this environtment,"Chang Soo tries hard to comfort his wife.

"Arayo... I just try to smile like always and stay happy, right?" Ji Yi now smiles widely and hugs her husband.

A small smile is shown in Chamg soo lips. "You know? My mother have never asked my sisters in law to accompany her to events. My mother doesn't like them that much. Sisters in law always try to win over omma for everything. They use more expensive items than my mom. I don't know why they try to compete with Omma,"Chang Soo tells the truth about his mom relationship with Hyungsu-nim. He relieved that His omma really can get along with Ji Yi. In surface, she shown a fierce mother in law. But actually she's really caring with Ji Yi. She tries really hard maintain Ji Yi image even she is from lower class family. She do that in order not to make Ji Yi said from the other comments.

"I know... You mother is really nice to me,"said Ji Yi.

"It's because you have kind heart. She likes person that has kind heart."

"Ya! Yoo Chang Soo! Can you stop tease me like that? It makes me flusterred and face getting red,"shout Ji Yi with the face that getting red due to her shyness.

Chang soo laughs and continue to tease his wife even more. He really like her reactions and her pounting mouth. He knew when he marry Ji yi, his world would always happy and blessed.