Barista Prince (Xiumin)

EXO - Enjoy The Mayo (Scenario Collection)

these scenario may or may not contain mild cursing

Today was a cold and cozy sunday, so you decided that you would go to a coffee shop to get cozier. 

Even so, you were still in your bed. Sat up. Dazed out the window for a while, but eventually you got up. 

You picked a grey sweater and a pair of black loose sweatpants and finished your outfit off with a thick black coat and your black sneakers. The cold autumn weather could now not stand a chance when you were about to go out.

In case of rain, you brought an umbrella with you.

 

You finally arrived at the coffee shop. The place was beautiful as ever, as usual. You only came here once an autumn season because, well, you were lazy as and only autumn was the fitting season for visiting a coffee shop. So was winter, but you didn't get the same feeling.  

You sat at the parlor. 

"Hello, what would you like to order?" The voice must've been of a barista. 

While looking down at the parlor, you nervously ordered a latte with cream.

 

"It's done~. Hope you'll enjoy your latte!" The barista delivered your coffee.

You didn't know why, but that voice of his was very soothing to hear. 

You finally looked up at the barista. "Thank yo-"

The feeling of your heart skipping a beat was unfamiliar. Maybe because you'd never tried it before. But you immediatly knew that it was something rare and special.

A young-  and good looking guy, who had a rather narrow face, but still looked nearly as cute as a puppy. You could feel that your face had gone tomato-red from just looking at him.

He looked quite flustered and chuckled, then went back to work.  

 

What was that? You thought to yourself and took a sip from your cup.

De. Li. Ci. Ous! Never had you tasted such a nice latte before. You knew right away that you had to come here more often. 

You began sipping more and more of the coffee.

"So, how is it?" You jumped up in shock, the cup still in your hand and you didn't even have to guess what happened next. 

"My precious latte.." You pouted and almost cried, pointed to the stain on your sweater arm.

"Oh my god, i'm soo sorry!" The barista said, but his voice was rather cheerful than actually being sorry.  

"W- why did- what did you- my latte!" You stuttered in sadness.

"You're worrying about your coffee while your sweater is dripping wet and burned? So i guess you liked it a lot." He laughed and tried to dab your sweater dry. 

His smile was so charming. He looked even cuter when his small teeth were showed as he smiled. You almost wanted to keep that smile to yourself. No. What were you thinking? He was just a stranger who just made you spill coffee over yourself.

"But," He continued. 

"Let me take you somewhere to treat you, as an apology." He said and smiled softly. 

"So you're saying that you're willing to ask a stranger out?" You said without thinking what you actually said. Crap. 

"Yes!" The barista guy said without a single hesitation.

".. Alright. But it better be somewhere as fancy as this place!" Again you pouted, but felt relieved since he was going to pay you back for what he had done.

"Of course," He grinned. 

"I still don't know your name yet."

You froze and at that point, you almost forgot what your very own name was.

"It's _______." You looked down at your stained sweater, that he was still dabbing dry gently. He was on his knees while you were sitting on the parlor chair.

"'Yah, that's such a pretty name!" He said with big eyes.

"I'm Xiumin. But you can call me.. Whatever you want." He looked down for a while, then up until your eyes met. You were burning up from the inside rather on the outside where your hand was burned. 

"Barista Prince," You said. 

"As expected, you're really interesting, ______!" He laughed, then pulled up my stained sweater arm.

"To be honest, i did this on purpose so that i could take you out." 

You realized that it was too late to get mad at him since he already made you fall for him.

"I'm really really sorry about your burn." He took my wrist and kissed the burned area. 

"It's alright, it's just a mild burn," You said and patted his chestnut brown hair, cause well    you couldn't resist .

You wished that you could stay like this for a while.

From onwards, you looked forward to every day.