TIME : 6:AM

Wake Up Its 2PM!

CLOCK

 

6:AM

 

 

Shin Tae's Pov

 

The sound of the alarm blasted into my ears. Damn you ing clock. I reached for it and hit the snooze button. Yawning, i rubbed my eyes and sat up. The first day of school... Like what the hell, school? I didnt know what nonsense had been going through my father's head, but he was sending me to school, seriously. 

 

Switching on the lights, i looked at my room. It was painted a dark brown, with shelves, shelves filled with action figures and comic books. It was not like a normal girl's room, bright colors, with soft toys displayed across the shelves. I was a girl but brought up as a guy, so this was what i received.

 

I made my way lazily to the wardrobe, it was filled with guy clothes, from tank tops to checkered shirts, and hats, which i specially liked to wear. I picked out a red checkered shirt and dark blue jeans, and took down my favourite brown hat from its hook. One good thing about the school, no uniforms. 

 

Entering the bathroom with my clothes, i went to do my business, obviously i sat, i was still a girl. Then, I took off the cloth wrapped around my chests, and went in the shower to bathe. I enjoyed the warm rush of the water as it rained down on me.

 

 

Wooyoung's Pov

  I was in a park, it was beautiful, the trees and flowers flourished, and i was there, enjoying the breeze, when i spotted some girls. Dazzling and pretty girls. At once, i walked towards them, ready to grab their hearts.

 

But suddenly, there was this fly, it kept buzzing around my ear. I tried to wave it away, it was irritating, reallly. Getting really annoyed, i whacked it really hard, there was this loud splat, and the fly stopped buzzing and died.

 

Then suddenly, there was a huge roar of thunder and the ground was shaking.

 

"Ahhhhhhhhh" i screamed.

 

I opened my eyes to see the red cheek of Junsu and his mouth, it was opening and closing.

 

"Wooyoung ah !! WAKE UP YOU IDOT!! WAKEEEEE UPPPP--"

 

"YAH! im awake!" i sat up and stretched my arms.

 

"FINALLY! ITS BEEN FOREVER, AND SEE WHAT YOU DID!" He pointed angrily at his cheek. It looked like a tomato.

 

"How is it my fault??" i stared at the 'tomato' for awhile before realising.

 

Ah...so that was the fly...the annoying buzzing sound...his nagging...

the thunder...his screaming which was made worse by that Daegu accent of his...

and the earthquake....him shaking me...ah that explains it all...

 

"SO HURRY UP AND BATHE AND CHANGE! WE HAVE SCHOOL! " he shouted at me.

oh my goodness, he was so irritating, i could die. and i thought i had finally escaped from my mom...sigh...

"Okay im up, gosh just stop talking." i said as i got up.

There was silence. 

"Good Junsu." i patted his head and went towards the bathroom. When i turned around, he was looking at me with a i cant believe i was tricked look.

Laughing to myself, i walked in the bathroom.

 

Junsu's Pov

Did i just listen to that idiot? What the hell was i doing? Am i out of mind?

 

Slapping myself for being stupid, i went to check the others to see if they were awake. I entered Taecyeon and Jaebeom's room.

Aish..they were sleeping...

 

"Taec ah! Jae hyung! Wake up, we are gonna be late." i the lights.

They were still laying there like pigs, snoring.

 

Seriously, am i going to do this every morning? I might as well work as a full time mom.

After rounds of shaking and nagging at them, they finally woke up, but afterwards, they scolded me for being annoying, and Jaebeom said that he was an elderly and that he should not be woken up so early.

 

Next, Junho and Chansung's room. Chansung's hair looked like a mop, messy and tangled. A mop huh...i thought. Going out, i returned with a cup of water. 

"Chansung the mop, time for school." and i poured the water on his hair.

 

Immediately, he woke up, shocked. "YAH JUNSU WHAT DO YOU THINK YOU ARE DOING?"

"Waking you up." i stuck my tongue out of him and went out. Junho had already woken up due to the loud uproar by Chansung.

Oh Nickhun? he was in Thailand, it was his sister's wedding. Ah, i do miss him.

 

CLOCK

6:30 AM

 

Shin Tae's Pov

 

"Dad, Mom, im going to school." i shouted and left the house, dressed in guy clothes, and making my way to school.

 

Wooyoung's Pov

Everyone was ready, and we got on our private cars that would bring us to school.

hehehe, time for girls...

 

 

my first time writing a fanfic, hope yer guys will like it :D please subscribe and leave comments, they really help. if you guys want any pairings in the story, pls comment and tell me or post on my wall ^^ enjoy! 

-Teddy