Chapter 8

Creatures
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

''Oppa,'' Ayoung smiled brightly when he saw Sungjae near the schoolgate.

''Morning,''Sungjae showed her a smile that melted her right away. The both of them chatted the whole night via Kakao Talk. At first, Sungjae felt it was kind of boring to text with a girl who was so freaking girly but after awhile, he found it very amusing to kill time. And by the way, Ayoung just called him 'oppa' when she was actually three months older than him. Such girly girl.

It seemed like Ayoung had unending conversation with Sungjae and her topics were mostly about fashion, clothes, cute little stuff and etc. Well, it was only the second day since they dated maybe she would talk about something more personal and did something more excited in the future. 

''See you during reccess later, princess,''' Sungjae winked after he had walked Ayoung to her class. The word 'princess' totally kill her heart. 

 

''Oh my God, Ayoung. I'm so envy of you!'' Bomi squealed as she pinched Ayoung's hand.

''Ouch,'' Ayoung backed off her hand away and sent her friend a glare. ''Stop it!''

''You're so lucky that you get to date a new-rising prince of the school,'' Eunjoo rolled her eyes. Clearly, she just couldn't hide her jealousy inside. 

The girls' were surrounding Ayoung. She suddenly became popular in school because of her confession yesterday and Sungjae's acceptance. Nevertheless, she had quite a face that made most of the people thought that the new couple looked good together. 

''If you girls are so jealous of me, why don't you just confess and get a boyfriend?'' Ayoung snapped proudly.

 

-----

''Princess,'' Sung

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter